PDA

View Full Version : Ebon armor vs 76 arc armor

Xyv.io
03-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Why does ebon armor got better proc than 76 arc armor? Doesn't make any sense to me... It's a higher lvl arcane and supposed to be better than the low lvl. Is that really hard to understand sts? Why would we pay and unlock chests for a worse loot?

Dreamwalker
03-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Don't bother they won't reply as usual^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Premo
03-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Lol now I see the good thing about the new 76 armor proc compare to ebon not good proc damage but high chance than ebon especially for rogue boss damage.but I think need to add stat ebon and death engine is almost similar in primary stat to ebon but hope dev can see that.

will0
03-04-2020, 12:46 AM
probably the 76 arcane weapon is buff up so the 76 armor is reduce in process buff to balance the game, my two cents of thoughts...

rosdianasilitonga80
03-04-2020, 01:30 AM
I think that they don't care no reply whatsoever,I hope STS look into this matter
I feel sad coz wasting alot of gold buying new one [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
03-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Before the new armor was released, Cinco said that it will not completely outshine Ebon armor in every way, so that we can have some alternatives for end game gear.

Risinglegendx
03-04-2020, 02:18 AM
Cut the devs a little slack, they add stuff into the game even during its low points and have to deal with odd and horrible suggestions(like increasing energy drops). To say the developers do not reply is a horrible statement. Even if they do not reply, this does not mean that they are not listening. Trust me, I am sure they have heard an earful already.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Premo
03-04-2020, 03:07 AM
But still hope they change the proc into stackable damage

Bundlos
03-04-2020, 03:05 PM
The new armor is designed more on a defensive aspect, maybe because of how hard the current expansion is. Also I think it didn't outshine ebon armor because currently procs make players overpowered to the extent that one shotting high hp bosses (like dred duggar) is possible. Can't be pew pew one shotting anything and everything ya know

hyxx
03-04-2020, 06:12 PM
The new armor is designed more on a defensive aspect, maybe because of how hard the current expansion is. Also I think it didn't outshine ebon armor because currently procs make players overpowered to the extent that one shotting high hp bosses (like dred duggar) is possible. Can't be pew pew one shotting anything and everything ya know1 mage 6-7k dmg skratch with ebon armor is op enough for normal valley mobs,they can easily kill mobs,thus its easy to get both proc at same time(fire(max passive) + charged gale(point black))i can easily solo,clear and quickly do mogera,if its elites,4 player with good stats is balance enugh for elite,so i think death engine armor is balance enough,no need buff or nerf,thats what i think :-)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

markonibg
03-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Easy solution... nerf ebon or buff 76 armor.

markonibg
03-04-2020, 07:36 PM
The new armor is designed more on a defensive aspect, maybe because of how hard the current expansion is. Also I think it didn't outshine ebon armor because currently procs make players overpowered to the extent that one shotting high hp bosses (like dred duggar) is possible. Can't be pew pew one shotting anything and everything ya know

Defensive aspect of armor for rogue or mages ar really useless... Tooo short duration and rare frequency. No point for actual proc for DPS.

will0
03-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Easy solution... nerf ebon or buff 76 armor.

lolz .. i dont like it but it make sense to do this

Pyramid Head
03-05-2020, 05:51 AM
On offensive side we are losing 100% damage and haste.
On the defensive side we are losing 100% armor (which in my case is around 6k armor) and you are compensated with around 800 hp and 250 hp regen.

I dont know why people are saying the new armor is defensive, the way I see it ebon armor is outshining on offense, defense and proc duration.

markonibg
03-05-2020, 07:30 AM
On offensive side we are losing 100% damage and haste.
On the defensive side we are losing 100% armor (which in my case is around 6k armor) and you are compensated with around 800 hp and 250 hp regen.

I dont know why people are saying the new armor is defensive, the way I see it ebon armor is outshining on offense, defense and proc duration.

The worst thing... STS don't see any problem with this. No one is asking for a new armor to be OP better, just equal(usable) relative to Ebon. For now new Armor is just waste money or gold.

Premo
03-05-2020, 07:34 AM
No one becase it makes a warior more power to pvp. Change it by class its ok

markonibg
03-05-2020, 07:50 AM
No one becase it makes a warior more power to pvp. Change it by class its ok

Ye... I talk about this... only warriors have benefits from new Armor, other classes nothing... absolutely useless.

Azerothraven
03-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Ye... I talk about this... only warriors have benefits from new Armor, other classes nothing... absolutely useless.

yea cry nab

danialazhad63
03-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Ye... I talk about this... only warriors have benefits from new Armor, other classes nothing... absolutely useless.Ya are wrong , for warrior i prefer ebon armor than the new one ...no benefit using new armor ...its bit suck compare to ebon...its benefit for rog actually..as u can see ebon armor (R) must take damage to proc while new one dealing damage to proc...for mage ebon armor good enough cuz need to deal damage to proc also ebon armor got haste 50%,x2damage,x2armor

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-05-2020, 08:51 AM
Do nothing but increase hp and hp Regen to +10k hp and 2k hp/sec Regen for 5 sec

Oakmaiden
03-05-2020, 12:41 PM
Add the 76 Armor to the Elite Upgraded Weapons list....

Pyramid Head
03-06-2020, 02:20 AM
Add the 76 Armor to the Elite Upgraded Weapons list....

Sorry to say but that weapon upgrade is a scam for people to spend on awakes again, compare the stats in crafting. Everything is so shady here, for all you know the proc will get nerfed after the upgrade. I would suggest players to not spend plat/gold on anything untill they get explicit comments from devs on actual numbers.

Xyv.io
03-06-2020, 02:27 AM
Sts just wants to scam us lol. Imagine opening locks and looting a recipe to craft elite duggar daggers ,1st u lose awakes , u get +1dex, +10dps , +50hp/Mana and proc remains same lmfao.. sts kind of joking right now.

Marosok
03-06-2020, 05:55 AM
I tried elite Gates 3x, 2x with chasmal armor, 1x with ebon armor. With ebon armor i cleared more waves and faster + i knew, i canīt die under its proc, while with chasmal armor i felt like i have something like shadowlurk AA active for short time, which is not good.

PvE
In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of damage buff, instead improve HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

Yin (ebon/ofensive) and Yang (chasmal/defensive).

Dreamwalker
03-06-2020, 05:59 AM
I tried elite Gates 3x, 2x with chasmal armor, 1x with ebon armor. With ebon armor i cleared more waves and faster + i knew, i canīt die under its proc, while with chasmal armor i felt like i have something like shadowlurk AA active for short time, which is not good.

PvE
In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of double damage buff, instead improving HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

Yin (ebon/ofensive) and Yang (chasmal/defensive).I have suggest it B4 btw but no reply yet till now it had been a week^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

IFFIT
03-06-2020, 07:33 AM

PvE
In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of damage buff, instead improve HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

Yin (ebon/ofensive) and Yang (chasmal/defensive).Right and I also agree, because I also have two arcane armor, and try both and sometimes put them together, but it is impossible for all to have two arcane armor at the same time, if you @Marosok okey, cuz u are rich, but try to think of other players, if we only have ebon, we will die quickly, or if we only have engine armor, we will survive but it will take time or run out of time to killing mob.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

IFFIT
03-06-2020, 07:37 AM
Why...........

Holdmybeerpls
03-06-2020, 07:54 AM
I think they both are good.

Cinco
03-06-2020, 11:03 AM
The Elite Vardan Valley content is meant to be difficult and provide challenge for a nice long while.

I suspect only a very few players would convert their one "Death Engine" Weapon with OP Awakes to get its 'Elite' counterpart so quickly. Like the Elite content overall these items are here for the long term. Dedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. Making the stats for these items super-OP says that I want you to upgrade immediately to stay competitive... and that's not what I'm trying to say. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique. Considering the life-spans of previous "best" gears in the game, I felt it would be interesting to do something slightly different with "Death Engine."

All of the Level 76 Arcane armors are engineered for defense. They are not supposed to rehash the procs of Ebon. I'm also trying not to obliterate the value of that awesome Level 71 gear by making the default 76 Arcane better in every conceivable way. With all that in mind: I have taken note of your feedback on the quality of defense and in the context of players' success in the new Elite Content I may be applying some adjustments. There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.

Also - thanks for the feedback as usual! :-)

Xyv.io
03-06-2020, 11:07 AM
The Elite Vardan Valley content is meant to be difficult and provide challenge for a nice long while.

I suspect only a very few players would convert their one "Death Engine" Weapon with OP Awakes to get its 'Elite' counterpart so quickly. Like the Elite content overall these items are here for the long term. Dedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. Making the stats for these items super-OP says that I want you to upgrade immediately to stay competitive... and that's not what I'm trying to say. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique. Considering the life-spans of previous "best" gears in the game, I felt it would be interesting to do something slightly different with "Death Engine."

All of the Level 76 Arcane armors are engineered for defense. They are not supposed to rehash the procs of Ebon. I'm also trying not to obliterate the value of that awesome Level 71 gear by making the default 76 Arcane better in every conceivable way. With all that in mind: I have taken note of your feedback on the quality of defense and in the context of players' success in the new Elite Content I may be applying some adjustments. There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.

Also - thanks for the feedback as usual! :-)

Yeah but why to waste gold (rip awakes too) on new elite just for minimal stats? Maybe make them have stronger proc? Or they have +20% elite damage as permanent.
That would be great and everyone would want to have them upgraded....

Thwizard
03-06-2020, 12:02 PM
I agreeee to youuuu allll :D :D :D

Pyramid Head
03-06-2020, 12:45 PM
@Cinco, thanks for the comment.

I dont personally mind a different/defense proc, I will be very happy to own both armors - 1 for offense and 1 for defense.
But I would like to mention that 71 arcane armor is currently better on the defense front as well. The performance of 71 arc armor is way better in valley elites compared to 76 arc armor, plus ebon proc is active for longer duration.

I understand that you dont want the new armor to obliterate the value of old but right now old is outshining the new and the value of new armor is going down.

I hope the future adjustment make the new armor worth owning.

Azerothraven
03-07-2020, 07:23 AM
TDedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique.

There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.

Honestly, when these gears cost 100m+ per item, I dont know how it makes sense to get extra. It takes years to earn that much and loads of plat/real life money. I think people want events and gears to cater to a bigger audience than just the elite. atm it is only the elites that barely have some of this gears.

I think most people arent happy because the price of these items doesnt reflect the value it provides. Please consider dropping these items as loot elite vardan e.g. duggar weapons at 76 if u want people to get extra weapons for unique looks or increase drop rate in crates

Edit: It is a fine line so I understand this is hard to achieve all the time :)

IFFIT
03-08-2020, 07:21 AM

Also - thanks for the feedback as usual! :-)this is great @Cinco
You made a new arcane armor to help us survive in the gates, right.?
But I have a little advice, increase the DMG new armor 76 when proc activ, the DMG does not need to be high, at least the same as Ebon armor, and the defense of the new armor 76 as a bonus, bonus because he is an arcane armor with level 76.
We think that DMG from ebon armor is enough, we really need new armor to survive, it doesn't mean we don't need DMG either.
Thxs. [emoji4]

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
03-08-2020, 08:06 AM

Also - thanks for the feedback as usual! :-)if thats the case, can you at least make the mobs in elite valley to be less tanky and let the mobs stick with the damage they have right now?or lesser?since all the 76 items are focussing on goin defensively and barely could compete with the defensive stats of the mobs?

Honestly speaking..a well geared pt would at least reach wave 50-60 but now..they cant even push thru wave 20-30

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-08-2020, 10:14 AM
I have best idea for new armor. Remove all damage buff/ let it be completely defensive, procs +10k hp/ 2k hp/sec Regen/ +10k armor in Pve and pvp +3k hp/ +250hp/s regen/ +2k armor.

markonibg
03-08-2020, 08:09 PM
it would be nice if 76 armor proc added a better chance to boost 76 wep proc... instead of Ebon haste effect.