PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

luanwallace
03-03-2020, 10:01 PM
What is the best pet for mage?

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

Repent
03-18-2020, 03:13 PM
Depends overal in the game arcane pets are gonna be the go to pets but you want to look for a pet that boosts int mainly and then strength secondly for best stats for mage. Of course the majority of pets in the game are good it just depends on what you are wanting to do such as farm elite maps, farm gold, pvp, or pve. So I would say there is no “best” pet for mage there are good pets though.

alonehope
03-19-2020, 10:56 AM
as a full mage, u should have nekro and glow for maps and for passive at last one chest pet for gold loot and some armor reduce for bosses and for HB u need tanky for hard maps full damage for where u need do damage and some boss damage for killing hard bosses

Jhoxxxiiiimerr
05-25-2020, 08:33 PM
Arc shoggoth is best on Happiness Bonus, for AA glowstik, Nekro, Arc Werewiger for Damage Reduction, or Guenivere Arc Werewiger, seirian for Damage boost

Trolzerkeinstein
05-26-2020, 03:12 PM
Like @Repent mentioned in his post, it really depends.

The pet combos that work for me or what I use are:
- arc chester (passive) --> for 25% gold bonus loot
- arc korrupt (happiness bonus) --> decent stats with stacking damage
- mythic werewiger (arcane ability) --> increases standard damage, boss damage, elite damage, and armour.

I hope this gives you an idea of what pet you are going to choose. Good luck! :)

evander16z
05-27-2020, 07:54 PM
depends on what your build..
Good Base pet so far is samael for dot.
Put electra for dmg or arm zhu for dmg and bd. You dont really nead to be tanky.. just enought to handle mobs cuz you have shield.
+ in aa u can use glow/nekro or werewiger...
for Gold Loot
the best for now base pet is The regifter since its cheap now cuz og the event
U can slot hb with noe..
aa is glow/nekro or werewiger...

this is only my opinion and im not knowledgeable in other pet.