PDA

View Full Version : Khaos leaving PL:(

KhaosAngel
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to all for being super friendly and supportive here! With PL becoming such a money pit I've decided to hang up my swords, wands, and bows. (Actually I'm giving it all away) I'm giving my guild Eclipse 1 week to list what they want, then anyone else can have it. I have every set in the game as well as 8 million in gold to give:untroubled: I'm not holding any contest, just list here what you would like. I will check this post in a week and then find you in game or reply here. Again thank you all!!! I will still be playing Star Legends, my IGN is Bazookajoe....Take care and most importantly....have fun! *bows out, exit stage left

Edit: I've decided to show true guild colors and hand over all gear and cash to Eclipse. However I will also be giving the people who asked for something here 50k each and the equipment they need(If the guild doesnt need). Also for those who requested forum friendship I declined only because KhaosAngel will not log in. I started a new forum handle.., Bazookajoe. So send the request there:single_eye:

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM
:O your bazookajoe! I knew you so long and you didnt tell me :(

Sorry to see you leave, hope its just a break :(

CodyBearr
01-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow... I say keep it all
You might come back or wanna mess around

Oh I'm in your guild! Well one of my char's... Best of luck in whatever you do! :)

As for items I would like any 65 Lilith or orlok but honestly you should keep everything but IF you do give away stuff it would help me alot I'm still using a 61 set and have about 10k

zuesmirza
01-17-2012, 02:46 PM
I need crafted sang dagger set.. Lol

Taaralatie
01-17-2012, 02:48 PM
We will be sorry to see you go. Best of luck in all you do.

Skeletonlord
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
So sorry to see you go. Used to be best mates, still am, and I sad to see you go! Please keep up to date with me what you doing.

Draopwnzall
01-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Well, never got to meet you, but I've seen you before in-game. Hope you have fun in SL, good luck!

(P.S. I would like 1m gold! :D)

Lowlyspy
01-17-2012, 03:24 PM
More people quittin, sad times are these. Best of luck with your space adventure :)

Ya I dont care if people call me a begger seeing how I rarely do it. If you have any pieces to a 56 strongman mace set it would be much appreciated, I have no plans to level Lowly any higher than 56 so I figure why not dress him in the best gear possible;) thanks ahead of time :)

Draopwnzall
01-17-2012, 03:29 PM
More people quittin, sad times are these. Best of luck with your space adventure :)

Ya I dont care if people call me a begger seeing how I rarely do it. If you have any pieces to a 56 strongman mace set it would be much appreciated, I have no plans to level Lowly any higher than 56 so I figure why not dress him in the best gear possible;) thanks ahead of time :)

Your not begging, he's offering us what we would like. I NEVER beg, but since he's asking us what we want, I'll take the offer. :)

mrnofunz
01-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry to see you go. I've thought of doing the same. But for now I'll hang on for one more major update. Maybe you could do the same? Humania sounds interesting. Good luck to you :)

adidaman
01-17-2012, 03:45 PM
We didn't always get along, but I'm sad to see you go. You're a good guy.

maneatingtree
01-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey man i have never met you in game but im sad to see you go :( will you do blackstar? If i could request anything it would be any lvl 10 2010 winter items or gold. I feel kind of bad asking though :(. If you do go to SL i could give you some good stuff to get started!

ninjaduck
01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes, same here. If you want to do twinking, ill always be here on the forums.

PS: I have about 6 pages of Builds soooo yeah.......... Lol

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 04:15 PM
well, it's never a happy time when PL loses another legend, but at least you will be on SL.

Here's a shot in the dark.. I'm thinking of restarting PL, though only using my bird, and retiring my mage/bear. He's lv60, And I thought I'd try to hit 65 in time for humania. When I quit I gave away everything I owned down to my last stim.

If no one claims your Demonic Xbow set, (i assume u have one since u said u have every set) I would appreciate it very much. I can return the favor in SL, but since cross game trading isnt allowed, I won't promise anything. Thanks Khaos.

plmafiaboss
01-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Sent U a pm earlier

Pakax
01-17-2012, 05:30 PM
A couple of thoughts:

1- uncool!!!!!! Khaos my man!
2- what i suggest we do is that we get all your gear and gold in Eclipse bank. We dont touch it for 3 months (unless there is stuff you know you wont want) and then any officer can distribute to both guild or whoever posted here.

I am saying this in the hope you will come back!

Pakax
01-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Pmed you as well.
Talk soon

Conradin
01-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Sad to see ya go khaos! Hope to see ya in DL? And i doNt need anything. Just sorry to see a good member leave.

Jcyee
01-17-2012, 11:11 PM
A couple of thoughts:

1- uncool!!!!!! Khaos my man!
2- what i suggest we do is that we get all your gear and gold in Eclipse bank. We dont touch it for 3 months (unless there is stuff you know you wont want) and then any officer can distribute to both guild or whoever posted here.

I am saying this in the hope you will come back!

i completely agree with pakax here because i too hope u will return to pl and eclipse. ill miss seeing u in eclipse and am sad to see u go. On another note, if u insist upon giving away everything, i will gladly accept 1 million gold! Or all of it if no one wants it lol ;). once again though, im sad to see u go and really hope u do come back.

Crunchee
01-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Sorry to see you go :(
::May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you::
For the items, I would be really happy if I can have a demonic mace set for my bear :) I always want one but I'm not able to afford it... thanks for giving me a chance to have my dream come true!

Aneheazatek
01-18-2012, 04:48 AM
Hi there, I would need a craft lv 65 sang crossbow set... Thanks in advance!! Ign aneheazatek

Pakax
01-18-2012, 07:35 AM
I want:

1) you not to leave
2) someone to sell a pink toy man wand in cs!!!!!
3) you not to leave (if that wasn't clear in 1) :-))

And in case hes not reading this, i know Freu from Eclipse is desperately trying to save for a longbow so please save 65 longbow :)

Kahlua
01-19-2012, 05:23 AM
you're a sneaky sneaky guy.
caught me in the act :(

See ya in game!