PDA

View Full Version : soooo i was thinking..

Ihavenokills
01-17-2012, 02:42 PM
i used to play pocket legends forever ago on an account i quit was lvl 30 or somthing idk i forgot. gave away 300k and everything. came back to sts when i saw star legends and been playing that ever since..

now im wondering should i get into pocket legends again? or stay on star legends...hmmmmmmmmmmm............................ ..decisions decisions..

hardcore thinking

Aerooo
01-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Thinking about that too :/

Ihavenokills
01-17-2012, 02:52 PM
well i know if i start, i wont stop till i finish lol unless i quit all together like i did the first time.

MimeRifle
01-17-2012, 02:53 PM
I intended to play both, but I have spent almost no time in PL since starting SL. I know plenty who bounce back and forth regularly though. I say get back in! Why not? If it doesn't give buoyancy to your nautical craft, you just won't spend much time on it. Maybe you'll enjoy the change of pace. It is said that variety is the spice of life!! (I prefer paprika)

Ihavenokills
01-17-2012, 03:05 PM
I intended to play both, but I have spent almost no time in PL since starting SL. I know plenty who bounce back and forth regularly though. I say get back in! Why not? If it doesn't give buoyancy to your nautical craft, you just won't spend much time on it. Maybe you'll enjoy the change of pace. It is said that variety is the spice of life!! (I prefer paprika)

yeah i guess your right. i have a ton of catching up to do if i end up going back to it

Snakespeare
01-17-2012, 03:16 PM
y'know... for yucks just try the revamped FH solo with an Unregistered account.

In about an hour you can do all quests with but a single run of each map SOLO. You don't even need the free daily. Just bail from the first FH1, visit Ellie and the Smith for the first quests, stop by town after each map to turn in and get more quests, except... for the final map, get the quest to find Silkkniight's hideout, join FH5, then immediately go back to town, turn in to Smith, get his final quest, and go back to your locked FH5. Liquidate and write down your total gold.

Then delete.

I find it an enjoyable way to spend an hour, and the intention to delete plus the use of the Unregistered account makes it so the game has an end. But YMMV.

Ihavenokills
01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
y'know... for yucks just try the revamped FH solo with an Unregistered account.

In about an hour you can do all quests with but a single run of each map SOLO. You don't even need the free daily. Just bail from the first FH1, visit Ellie and the Smith for the first quests, stop by town after each map to turn in and get more quests, except... for the final map, get the quest to find Silkkniight's hideout, join FH5, then immediately go back to town, turn in to Smith, get his final quest, and go back to your locked FH5. Liquidate and write down your total gold.

Then delete.

I find it an enjoyable way to spend an hour, and the intention to delete plus the use of the Unregistered account makes it so the game has an end. But YMMV.

lolz idk what any of this means but i like it.