PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Ultimates Discussion

Kaziscate
03-04-2020, 01:25 AM
Just wondering if anyone uses the defensive ultimates(Grand protection for Sorcerer, Medicinal Herb for Rogue, and Immortal for Warrior). If so why? If you don't, why not? For me, I never ever use Grand Protection because I would be missing out on the big damage potential with the other two ultimates. Also I don't PvP.

Skolking
03-04-2020, 05:51 AM
No one uses them cause they are useless.
1) Rogue heal is the same as using potions, and you can still get killed by red zones of bosses and high damage mobs.
2) sorcerer grand protection is just like nekkro or glowstick. And sorcerers already have an opening shield.
3) warriors invernability is useless too cause warriors hardly die so why not just go for rage ult.

QuaseT
03-04-2020, 07:43 AM
I've been using grand protection in hardcore. It's incredible useful if u dont need energize and do harder maps like graveyard or planar tombs. Like an emergency skill you can use if shield is on cd and you see a curse.

Chronox
03-04-2020, 11:35 AM
The herb thingy for rog sucks, as stated above, who needs it if we have pots and die from harder mobs? I wouldnt mind getting an ulti that shoots 4 arrows in 4 direction and when it hits the mobs it explodes, something to what shadow storm shot does just this one is 4 direction with DOT. AND what do u mean by u dont pvp? Ultimate dont work in pvp zones

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Warriors immune does not let you reflect damage with ebon aegis proc. 6x str gives you 6x hp and damage, so immune and op dmg together is 6x str.

Bundlos
03-04-2020, 02:51 PM
I tried using medical herb during the current swamp temple event once. It killed me anyway. It's not potent enough for the content we are playing