PDA

View Full Version : Mage Semi and Final Rematch

Jewelsofjane
01-17-2012, 05:40 PM
As proposed by Sam last week after the buffs were fixed, the mage semi and finals are being replayed.

I had my match with cosmic yesterday.
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/Jewelsofjane/b8a19d11.jpg
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/Jewelsofjane/c3d869bb.jpg

Just waiting on DTF and Lovelycamper, and then we can have our final.

I am asking for any negative comments or issues to please be pmd. It would be nice to keep this as civil as possible, and get this done as quickly as possible as well.

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Good match!

kallima
01-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Can't wait to see you clear your name Eden! Good luck to both you and DTF, I am sure the match will be epic. :o

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Can't wait to see you clear your name Eden! Good luck to both you and DTF, I am sure the match will be epic. :o

She never had to clear her name, she's a very respected player and always will be :)

Mikeylito
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Is this for prizes? Or is this just for bragging rights? Congrats on the win Eden, sorry for ever doughting you. A win over cosmic is enough for me to know you never cheated. Good luck vs Dtf.

Jewelsofjane
01-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Sam said that the original prizes would be up for grabs.

kallima
01-17-2012, 06:56 PM
She never had to clear her name, she's a very respected player and always will be :)

Um, not wanting to bring this up but several people in public chat ig and on forums have caled her a cheater, so if it were me, regardless of how many respect me, one accusation is enough to taint an earned reputation. Just throwing my support because of all the drama it caused. Again, good luck and cheers to you both, Eden.

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 07:33 PM

Um, not wanting to bring this up but several people in public chat ig and on forums have caled her a cheater, so if it were me, regardless of how many respect me, one accusation is enough to taint an earned reputation. Just throwing my support because of all the drama it caused. Again, good luck and cheers to you both, Eden.

No, people will sometimes believe whatever they see. Drama and rumors pass around.

No flaming intended.

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
good luck and cheers to you both, Eden.

Eden is two people....?

Or is that cheers to Eden and Cosmic?

TruePlayer
01-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Still hard to believe a mage with half a vanity set can dominate a tourn like this. No doubt that eden will win again " again" :).

kallima
01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Eden is two people....?

The both was was referring to her and dtf, reference my first post. Eden and Cosmic already had their rematch. Thx, I'll make sure to note u r one of the forum police.

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Eden is two people....?

The both was was referring to her and dtf, reference my first post. Eden and Cosmic already had their rematch. Thx, I'll make sure to note u r one of the forum police.

Chill, he's curious.

kallima
01-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Curiousity is fine, but he commented in a thread to ask for clarification about my post, he did not contribute to it. No good luck, no that's awesome that original prizes are up for grabs. It seemed slightly trollish to me. My take, yours can be different.

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Curiousity is fine, but he commented in a thread to ask for clarification about my post, he did not contribute to it. No good luck, no that's awesome that original prizes are up for grabs. It seemed slightly trollish to me. My take, yours can be different.

hmm, then clearly we read it differently. I refuse to get in to another flame war after all of the others that we've encountered as a community.

Good luck to both DTF and Eden in the finals.

Ebalere
01-17-2012, 11:05 PM

Actually, I don't know who Eden is, I have just been following the contest on forums since I'm an avid PVPer in SL. The way you worded it seemed weird. I meant nothing by it. I'm thinking of getting back into PL for the PvP aspect and I'm just trying to get to know who people are. I am most definately not a "forum police".. instead of jumping to conclusions like I tried not to do by asking that question, why not either PM me or just answer me and move on..

Sorry to derail this thread. Kallima, if you are still bothered PM me.

kallima
01-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Actually, I don't know who Eden is, I have just been following the contest on forums since I'm an avid PVPer in SL. The way you worded it seemed weird. I meant nothing by it. I'm thinking of getting back into PL for the PvP aspect and I'm just trying to get to know who people are. I am most definately not a "forum police".. instead of jumping to conclusions like I tried not to do by asking that question, why not either PM me or just answer me and move on..

Sorry to derail this thread. Kallima, if you are still bothered PM me.

My misunderstanding then. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify. Thanks!

and

thread hi-jack over. :)

brodiniozo
01-18-2012, 03:02 AM
Cmon....

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Note using TapaTalk

XghostzX
01-18-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm beginning to think that this thread should have remained private, Eden.

Jewelsofjane
01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm beginning to think that this thread should have remained private, Eden.
I pmd the results to Sam, he asked me to start a thread and post.

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 08:48 AM
@Ebalere Yay! Please come back! It'll make the game more fun.

@Eden Nice wins I wonder what happened from the first game to second. :D and nice close first game.

Jewelsofjane
02-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Lovely was dq. Here is the result of the last match. GF DTF. Not sure when prizes will be awarded, but its done.
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/Jewelsofjane/f19909b8.jpg
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/Jewelsofjane/cd71f8e2.jpg

Zeus
02-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Yay! Now that the mess has been sorted out, I hope Eden can get her well deserved shield. :)

Urqui
02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Was the Prize ever handed out?
Good Job eden:D

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Ask sen in game

Mageprodigy
02-15-2012, 04:53 PM
10-0 O_o nice job eden! :P

XghostzX
02-15-2012, 07:20 PM

I gaver her that win, it was pathetic for her to have to replay her matches.

Why do you think the first score was 10-9.

Eden this is what I mean, people are talking about this to me all day -.-

Seminole
02-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Good too see you beat dtf twice after what he made you go through. also unbelievable you totally whooped cosmicxghost 10-0, well done eden.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-16-2012, 01:32 AM
I gaver her that win, it was pathetic for her to have to replay her matches.

Why do you think the first score was 10-9.

Eden this is what I mean, people are talking about this to me all day -.-

Ur still beast man ;)

Imsebastiaanl
02-16-2012, 03:49 AM

Yeah, but it was 10/9 before so 20/9

XghostzX
02-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Good too see you beat dtf twice after what he made you go through. also unbelievable you totally whooped cosmicxghost 10-0, well done eden.

-.- Why don't you take time to read some comments.

Buddyf97
02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Lol! Poor ghost... Great job Eden!

TruePlayer
02-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol! Poor ghost... Great job Eden!
As much i like seeing dtf get his you know what kicked. Much respect to ghost but eden aint it a little over doing it with the self promotion just saying.

Ardon
02-17-2012, 12:43 AM
As much i like seeing dtf get his you know what kicked. Much respect to ghost but eden aint it a little over doing it with the self promotion just saying.

It's not really self promotion. She posted the rematch results after the PvP bug was fixed.

I see this more as evidence against what she was falsely accused of.

TruePlayer
02-17-2012, 01:03 AM
It's not really self promotion. She posted the rematch results after the PvP bug was fixed.

I see this more as evidence against what she was falsely accused of.
I admit eden a better pvper then dtf. But dev knows all so falsely accuse is the wrong term. What ever we do cant escape the devs eye. As i see dev was nice not to ban players for this tourn. And maybe eden didnt need the glitch to win.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-17-2012, 01:50 AM

i do recall eden saying that if u have any negative comments or issues to be pmd... just saying.

AbsolutePally
02-17-2012, 03:16 AM
You know the thread has gone down the pooper when trueplayer comments....

Still on ignore just going to assume.

But Grats Eden glad u got your prizes. After we were 7/7 it felt like too much work and too difficult to maintain such high level of play. Had to give you the rest, like Ghost.

GELLIO77
02-17-2012, 05:05 AM
its like the 35 tourney ghost hosted, ive had numerous people say to me i couldve won it, but ye :(

TruePlayer
02-17-2012, 09:45 AM
You know the thread has gone down the pooper when trueplayer comments....

Still on ignore just going to assume.

But Grats Eden glad u got your prizes. After we were 7/7 it felt like too much work and too difficult to maintain such high level of play. Had to give you the rest, like Ghost.

Give? Lol... The guy simply took it by giving you a beat down. Be a good sport and say he earned it. Give lmao

JaytB
02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Give? Lol... The guy simply took it by giving you a beat down. Be a good sport and say he earned it. Give lmao

Be a good sport and stop trying to provoke people, thx :)

Jewelsofjane
02-17-2012, 02:14 PM
I apologize to everyone for making this thread, especially to ghost. I did not want to make the thread. I private messaged Sam, he is the one who told me to make a thread.

So as for self promoting or shaming anyone, I never wanted this thread.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-17-2012, 05:37 PM

Come on man, stop trying to start fight, like eden said, lets keep this as civil as possible.

Seminole
02-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Poor dtf, claiming they "gave" eden the win. Stop trying to sugar coat things. I never heard of another team "giving" another team a championship. Eden is simply a better mage than you. Give him/her the credit they deserve, especially after he/she beat you four straight games.

Edit: Sorry ghost, didnt read your post until now. i understand where you are coming from now.

AbsolutePally
02-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Poor dtf and ghost. claiming they "gave" eden the win. Stop trying to sugar coat things. I never heard of another team "giving" another team a championship. Eden is simply a better mage than both of you. Give him/her the credit they deserve, especially after he/she beat both of you four straight games.

You act as if you are any better.
Eden and I made our peace ig, and like I said after we were neck and neck I realized I would not be able to keep up that pace vs her. She beat us and got her awards, I did not have to play her again, but choose to.
All credit has been received, and either way I look at it, Eden, Ghost, myself, and a several other mages are all really good players, unlike you.
You earned yourself a perma ignore.

Seminole
02-17-2012, 07:59 PM
You act as if you are any better.
Eden and I made our peace ig, and like I said after we were neck and neck I realized I would not be able to keep up that pace vs her. She beat us and got her awards, I did not have to play her again, but choose to.
All credit has been received, and either way I look at it, Eden, Ghost, myself, and a several other mages are all really good players, unlike you.
You earned yourself a perma ignore.

It baffles me how the community is still blind by your complete greed and ignorance. You "chose" to play eden again because you wanted all the fame, the glory, the pride. Yet you still got beat. In basketball they have a saying that goes " the ball never lies." in this case, you had to find out the hard way. Yet when its all said and done you are still the same mean person you were before except now you are trying to gain back some innocence in which you never had to begin with. making those think you are now a "innocent" person whos is sorry for their wrongdoings. I applaud you for your ability to decieve. Yet i hope nobody will forget your complete disregard, false claims, and disrespect to all the people in this community. Perm ignore?? makes no difference to me, the truth will always be the truth and for you the truth hurts.

razerfingers
02-17-2012, 08:40 PM
I like how you all say eden is well respected well not by me.. i know ctf is ffa but no need to spawn as someone joins a ctf game *respect gone* just sayin...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk