PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Titles?

adidaman
01-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the current title system. However, maybe we should add a few more distinctive ones. For example, "Founder", for anyone who made their account before a certain date. Or "Forum Police" for someone who constantly polices other peoples' posts, in a good way(suggestions, ect.). Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas for new titles.

Mothwing
01-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Not a bad idea. I think the current system is fine though. I mean, the list could go on forever.

Draopwnzall
01-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the current title system. However, maybe we should add a few more distinctive ones. For example, "Founder", for anyone who made their account before a certain date. Or "Forum Police" for someone who constantly polices other peoples' posts, in a good way(suggestions, ect.). Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas for new titles.

I like it! Forum Police is pretty funny, in the bad way.

Gaddy
01-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Do we really need more 1337 nonsense on the boards?

XghostzX
01-17-2012, 10:26 PM
That would be nice, I'd get the founder titles >:D

Buddyf97
01-17-2012, 10:45 PM
That would be nice, I'd get the founder titles >:D

For the founders: More than Senior Members
xD
Omg Ghost! We both joined in June 2010!
750 Posts

WoundedEagle
01-17-2012, 10:50 PM
I agree that adding a few new ones here and there would be nice :D

Roc
01-17-2012, 11:40 PM

I have been meaning to ask...how did you acquire the name "The Doppelganger"? :disillusionment: (I didn't follow the forums regularly back when I first joined...what is your story :suspicion:???)

adidaman
01-17-2012, 11:43 PM

I have been meaning to ask...how did you acquire the name "The Doppelganger"? :disillusionment: (I didn't follow the forums regularly back when I first joined...what is your story :suspicion:???)

He won a look-alike contest a while back.

javier995
01-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Pft Forum Police (that kind you speak of) isn't good enough for me:p.

Can i hear a Forum SWAT?;)

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Skeletonlord
01-18-2012, 01:31 AM

Doppelgänger was given to woundedeagle because he entered a contest where you had to dress up as a NPC. He won, of course, and got the custom title.

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Doppelgänger was given to woundedeagle because he entered a contest where you had to dress up as a NPC. He won, of course, and got the custom title. Of course? And yes you restated what was said. And were you here when there was that contest? Do I get forum police now? :p

Skeletonlord
01-18-2012, 02:08 AM
(null)

I didn't see the post which was made, was indeed tired at the time.

uwantaides
01-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Lol have had that feeling before! And I'm pretty sure they don't have this but maybe a starguard status for star guard members and same for affiliated status of pl players who are goa?

Taaralatie
01-18-2012, 02:32 AM
How about Forum Imposter? Where the poster continues to use a banner for a guild they are not a member of? Yes OP I am talking to you. Our GM, Evaruss has asked you to remove and I and other officers have asked you to do the same.

You are not a member of Eclipse and your views do not represent ours. Please remove the banner from your signature.

adidaman
01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
I would gladly take the forum imposter title. It has a nice ring to it. Basically, I'm not doing anything more, at all, than I have to for that group of haters. If you want to discuss this more, please pm me so I can not answer. Don't blow up my thread with personal issues

Taaralatie
01-18-2012, 08:25 AM
The reason I am blowing up your personal thread is because I have pm you. I did that first and foremost but you continue to ignore or disregard me. I have continually asked you politely always to remove the banner from your signature because you are not a member of eclipse. It is a simple enough procedure. When it is done I will have no need to keep reminding you. Please, Iam, remove the banner. Thank you.

adidaman
01-18-2012, 08:33 AM
There you go. Leave my thread