PDA

View Full Version : Help with bird 56

Naonagotek
01-17-2012, 11:49 PM
So my bird is lvl 56 and has sewer king bow, sewer king plate(str) and fury helm. What I do when I start in a fight i do shattering scream blast shot, repulse, blinding,thorn wall, avian scream. Any ideas for me. I'm currently at 1092 kills and 1099 deaths so close. Anyways I would like some combo suggestions, skill layout, or just someone to practice with

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 01:18 AM
I am trying to make a lvl56 bird as well, so i will tell u wut i would do, but im not an expert.

Build: 6Focus 6Meditate 6blast 6break armor 6repulse shot 6blind shot 1shatter scream 6thorn root 6thron wall 3heal & 3mana regen buff (forgot wut it was called srry lol ;P)

Combo #1: blind break blast rep (repeat)
Combo #2: break blind blast rep (repeat)
Ctf/FFA Combo: thorn wall thorn root shatter scream

if ur poor like me use custom set, its easy to find and cheap. Or u can use wut u have now its ur choice.
Nuri stuff is the best way to go. if u can afford it u can buy mimicry set/obedience set
mimicry set is cheaper,but obedience gives set bonus.

but keep in mind i made this all up hoping it will work since no one would help me. so i decided to experiment it my self. if thiers anything wrong with my work or if u have any questions plz do tell me immediatly! my IGN is Chisk.

Good luck bud i hoped i helped! :-))

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 01:20 AM
I am trying to make a lvl56 bird as well, so i will tell u wut i would do, but im not an expert.

Build: 6Focus 6Meditate 6blast 6break armor 6repulse shot 6blind shot 1shatter scream 6thorn root 6thron wall 3heal & 3mana regen buff (forgot wut it was called srry lol ;P)

Combo #1: blind break blast rep (repeat)
Combo #2: break blind blast rep (repeat)
Ctf/FFA Combo: thorn wall thorn root shatter scream

if ur poor like me use custom set, its easy to find and cheap. Or u can use wut u have now its ur choice.
Nuri stuff is the best way to go. if u can afford it u can buy mimicry set/obedience set
mimicry set is cheaper,but obedience gives set bonus.

but keep in mind i made this all up hoping it will work since no one would help me. so i decided to experiment it my self. if thiers anything wrong with my work or if u have any questions plz do tell me immediatly! my IGN is Chisk.

Good luck bud i hoped i helped! :-))

Opps for the Ctf/FFA Combo i ment to put: Thorn wall Thorn root Shatter scream blast shot spam others.
(my bad its 12:20am here and i have my parents yelling at me to go to bed lol)

Zapoke
01-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I'll just assume this is a PvP birdie. ;o

While dex is nice and whatever, in the 50-59 range, (unless you buy scaled glyph SETS), the fortified set is better then dex. You don't lose a terrible amount of damage, gain almost 100 armor, and 25 or so h/s even if you use the full custom set.

The build I used (could kill glyph dex birds, some glyph warbirds, and a few demonic birds) with fortified was about this:
6 focus
6 evade
6 blast
6 thorn root
6 break
6 shat
6 blinding
6 repulse
4 avian scream
3 thorn wall

I used these combos:
(killing dex birds quickly):
Thorn root, shattering scream, blast shot, repulse.
(warbirds):
Thorn wall, blinding, avian scream, thorn root, shattering scream, break, blast shot, repulse.

Bears and mages are just kind of guess work. Doing blinding works well against mages and bears, though you should kite bears as much as possible (don't worry about autoing) if they're str. If they're dex, just root-shat-break-blast usually kills them. Trick to mages is either breaking shield and kiting, or knocking their mana down to near zero without breaking shield, the shield and then doing cruel blast. (doesn't work vs MM very well lol).

I never really worked on dex much, but if you're going to use it, believe me.. Giving up damage for a strength plate isn't worth it. Just do pure dex and use raid/custom/drainer. But don't use drain bow, lol, use any pink bow. And recurve>xbow 9/10 times. :p
Good luck.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I'll just assume this is a PvP birdie. ;o

While dex is nice and whatever, in the 50-59 range, (unless you buy scaled glyph SETS), the fortified set is better then dex. You don't lose a terrible amount of damage, gain almost 100 armor, and 25 or so h/s even if you use the full custom set.

The build I used (could kill glyph dex birds, some glyph warbirds, and a few demonic birds) with fortified was about this:
6 focus
6 evade
6 blast
6 thorn root
6 break
6 shat
6 blinding
6 repulse
4 avian scream
3 thorn wall

I used these combos:
(killing dex birds quickly):
Thorn root, shattering scream, blast shot, repulse.
(warbirds):
Thorn wall, blinding, avian scream, thorn root, shattering scream, break, blast shot, repulse.

Bears and mages are just kind of guess work. Doing blinding works well against mages and bears, though you should kite bears as much as possible (don't worry about autoing) if they're str. If they're dex, just root-shat-break-blast usually kills them. Trick to mages is either breaking shield and kiting, or knocking their mana down to near zero without breaking shield, the shield and then doing cruel blast. (doesn't work vs MM very well lol).

I never really worked on dex much, but if you're going to use it, believe me.. Giving up damage for a strength plate isn't worth it. Just do pure dex and use raid/custom/drainer. But don't use drain bow, lol, use any pink bow. And recurve>xbow 9/10 times. :p
Good luck.

another great post from Zapoke! ur awsome man.
but one question, are u saying str Fury fighter bird is better then dex custom bird?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 02:32 PM
another great post from Zapoke! ur awsome man.
but one question, are u saying str Fury fighter bird is better then dex custom bird?

i ment fortified -_-

Zapoke
01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
i ment fortified -_-

Because if a fortified bird hits root vs any dex bird 50-60, they die in a few seconds. A dex bird needs to hit everything and survive long enough to hit a few more to win. Str (at this level) should beat dex 4/5 times. But dex is infinitely better then strength vs int and str mages.

CrimsonTider
01-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Really, it's all about preference. Another thing to consider is are you locking your bird specifically for pvp or are you "just passing through" on your way to endcap?

When 56 was cap, Custom birds were the class of pvp. Yes, there were a few Fortified warbirds who were good, but Custom birds were on top. At that time, I had one of each and used them for different situations. However, I prefer the challenge of full dex over warbird. Zap is correct, dex birds die much quicker than any other class. However, if you are patient, you will learn the weaknesses of the other classes. I currently have a bird locked at 56 and I am one of very few pure dex birds. I am fine with that because, as I said before, I love to challenge myself. I have a full custom set (mainly for looks) and a mix of Nuri gear. Obviously, the Glyph Obedience set would be the best, but good luck finding the autobow. :)

The suggestions above are excellent suggestions and WILL work. You just have to decide which is best for you. I would suggest playing as full dex first as it is easier to convert to warbird than it is to go from warbird to full dex.

My biggest tip: don't let the childish rage get to you. If someone gets mad or tries to get you upset by running their mouth, just leave. If people decide to rush you or spawn kill, just leave. There are those who will try to ruin your experience, but there are also quite a few who are fun and helpful. Another thing to remember is be mindful of the games you enter. Because you are 56, you can encounter low levels and also face some as high as 65 (if you happen to join a lvl 60 game.)

Enjoy! ;)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Really, it's all about preference. Another thing to consider is are you locking your bird specifically for pvp or are you "just passing through" on your way to endcap?

When 56 was cap, Custom birds were the class of pvp. Yes, there were a few Fortified warbirds who were good, but Custom birds were on top. At that time, I had one of each and used them for different situations. However, I prefer the challenge of full dex over warbird. Zap is correct, dex birds die much quicker than any other class. However, if you are patient, you will learn the weaknesses of the other classes. I currently have a bird locked at 56 and I am one of very few pure dex birds. I am fine with that because, as I said before, I love to challenge myself. I have a full custom set (mainly for looks) and a mix of Nuri gear. Obviously, the Glyph Obedience set would be the best, but good luck finding the autobow. :)

The suggestions above are excellent suggestions and WILL work. You just have to decide which is best for you. I would suggest playing as full dex first as it is easier to convert to warbird than it is to go from warbird to full dex.

My biggest tip: don't let the childish rage get to you. If someone gets mad or tries to get you upset by running their mouth, just leave. If people decide to rush you or spawn kill, just leave. There are those who will try to ruin your experience, but there are also quite a few who are fun and helpful. Another thing to remember is be mindful of the games you enter. Because you are 56, you can encounter low levels and also face some as high as 65 (if you happen to join a lvl 60 game.)

Enjoy! ;)

awsome thx for the great advise crimson i appreciate it!
BTW can u add me my IGN is Chisk, so then if i have any questions i can go to u for help^^

Naonagotek
01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Wow Guys thanks for all this help. One point I for got to tell y'all is I'm bone dry on money. Forti 600-700k? Custom 300k

Kaytar
01-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm a noob at birds but may I suggest war bird? Thats what my bird is and i LOVE it!

Zapoke
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Wow Guys thanks for all this help. One point I for got to tell y'all is I'm bone dry on money. Forti 600-700k? Custom 300k

Haven't checked in a while... 600k? Eh. That's over priced, I think.. It should go down, though.. Lol. But anyway, yeah. Try a pure dex bird, then, if you can't afford fortified.

Naonagotek
01-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I, working on customizing fury into forti might use 2h sword anyone got that? Not in cs

Zapoke
01-20-2012, 11:22 AM
I, working on customizing fury into forti might use 2h sword anyone got that? Not in cs

Don't do the 2h. I tried it. It's not good lol. Noticeably lower skill damage then dex, way less crit, 40-50 more armor, slightly more dodge, slightly more h/s, less m/s. And auto damage is much lower, too, aswell as the fact that good players will stay away from you, anyway.

Bunnyshoota
01-20-2012, 08:59 PM
I say pure dex custom recurve. Not a whole lot of good fort or fury birds there..............
If you can, get a level 56 str or dex glyph set.