PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive level 40+ bace

Crilon
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
When the level cap gets raised I suggest that space-time studios add a new area to Blackstar that is only addressable only to level 40 player and higher. On this new area there should be the new quest givers and portals to new maps. It would be nice if there were more bases and "safe areas" were the player can't be harmed by NPC's.

Malerian
01-18-2012, 11:43 AM
There's the voleria base, blackstar command deck.

Crilon
01-18-2012, 01:20 PM
There's the voleria base, blackstar command deck.

Yes, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Ardon
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I actually was thinking something along the lines of this.

A base with a min lvl limit.
I don't know about you guys but all the bases I've been to lately are dead and full of low lvls.

Yeah, the voleria base is for high lvls but who actually goes there?

Remember when numa was the cap and EVERY high lvl was there.

IMO the bases should have a minimum lvl.

ex. Black star - lvls 1+

Numa - lvls 18+

Voleria colony lvls 34+

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 01:51 PM
i like idea, only issue i would have is that i couldn't go around on my merchant to any other area than B* and capped toons have bought twink gear from me out of cs before. i've seen tons of people trying to sell things from lower level/merch toons. yeah, some people selling things are annoying when they spam it every 5 seconds from quick chat, as i'm sure someone reading this will bring that up. i hate that too wherever i see it, but you will have higher and lower level toons doing that no matter where you go (oddly enough, i have seen it more from the higher level toons that one might think would have learned by lv 41 not to do that). anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Ardon
01-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I'd rather deal with merchants at my lvl though lol

One benefit of having lvl min bases would be getting to know the other people near your lvl.

On another note: what with all these bases that have like 1-9 people in them? Isn't there a way to get these people to spawn in bases that actually have people on them.

More people in a base equals more interactions.

I'm tired of dead bases lol

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 02:32 PM
good points ardon. well, i thought of this (little off topic, but solves my merch issue i had with this threads idea) after reading this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48389-Merchant-s-Home-quot-Town-quot

i also wonder how so many bases get made, many with just a few in them

adidaman
01-18-2012, 02:39 PM
The problem here is, with the new elixers lower levels could bypass the level restriction and get in.

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 02:49 PM
The problem here is, with the new elixers lower levels could bypass the level restriction and get in.
i'm sure it could be programmed into the game somehow so that the lix wouldn't work for the bases. idk how involved something like that is tho

RyanCooper
01-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes but i think if somebody spend so much plat for elixirs he isn t a noob...or he spamms with his x-ray visor :mad:

Anishavie
01-19-2012, 12:58 AM
whats the problem with low lvls in voleria command deck