PDA

View Full Version : Elite Valley..

Encryptions
03-05-2020, 05:25 PM
1 It is way too hard. 3 bosses and only one drops gold.
2 The gold drop is still the same from normal.
3 No war or mage is able to pass wave 5 solo unless the war procs ebon vest and doz axe with ulti together.
4 Elite dozer wep recipe isn't tradeable so only plat users have it.
5 It is way too early for a map this hard, not many people are even able to pass wave 20.
6 Elite frontier still rewards 30 tokens just like the normal one.

Just some things to look at, I am sure there are a lot more things that need fixed. Do leave messages below about other things that need fixed in elite valley.
Add a pet that has a summon bonus that will have a 20% chance every second to un-stun the owner if the owner is stunned.

I see some suggestions to remove the spiders or remove the time.
I prefer the time to go away because there is always going to be a wave that you die at. In swamp temple time was not the problem at all, we all kept getting killed.

matthew (flash)
03-05-2020, 05:51 PM
+1 to hard for players without arcane gears

Encryptions
03-05-2020, 05:52 PM
+1 to hard for players without arcane gears
It is even hard for the players with arcane gears and op stats.

QuaseT
03-05-2020, 06:02 PM
The map should be hard. Its expansion elite content and usually for high-end geared players. There has not been a single expansion you have to solo so why go for it now? In an organized party its a balanced and challenging map if you own gear which is from the expansion aswell. I don't see any reason to nerf it. If its too hard just go play the normal version, its literally the same map but easier.

Dendwi
03-05-2020, 06:19 PM
But big gold difference tho

rosdianasilitonga80
03-05-2020, 06:23 PM
It wasn't hard but the stun making it longer

Eww I hate spiders

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-05-2020, 06:46 PM
I'd love to join a pt who can get passed wave 30.

diexdie
03-05-2020, 06:54 PM
The spider its hard to kill
1. Nerf spider or
2. Add more timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
03-05-2020, 07:10 PM
2 The gold drop is still the same from normal.

Nope, this is not true. Its definitely been nerfed. 500+gl and my drops are between 7k-14k where it used to be far more.

Misterlowkey
03-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Freakin spiders

Choserogue
03-05-2020, 07:20 PM
Nope, this is not true. Its definitely been nerfed. 500+gl and my drops are between 7k-14k where it used to be far more.

He refers to the elite map.

About spiders I think they should be nerfed or taken out of the game because the vast majority of players with arcane items cannot get past wave 15:ambivalence:

Bryx0023
03-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Spiders should be removed, or at least nerfed. The time should be extended as well, 1 minute is not enough for a wave at wave 10+.

PostNoob
03-05-2020, 07:41 PM
The map should be hard. Its expansion elite content and usually for high-end geared players. There has not been a single expansion you have to solo so why go for it now? In an organized party its a balanced and challenging map if you own gear which is from the expansion aswell. I don't see any reason to nerf it. If its too hard just go play the normal version, its literally the same map but easier.

Its more of an issue that there is like 1 1/2 places you can farm that can even touch the realm of profit you make at gates. The most profitable area was always backed up by esg, now there are only half-worthless places you can farm for 100 hours to earn a fraction of what the top 1% are doing.

Yes, you should be rewarded for being top of the group, but i dont think regular players should be left in the dust. There is little to no incentive for a moderately geared player to even attempt to find a party for gates, or any valley map. They are literally being pushed back into Mauso and deep marsh.End game players cant even play end game content, sounds fun for them.

They should have kept the gold drops at like 60%+ for normal versions of valley maps.

QuaseT
03-05-2020, 07:45 PM
I'd love to join a pt who can get passed wave 30.Maybe its not meant to be to reach rediculous high waves in the elite version. The other two portals dont take aslong either. I dont think it was sts intention to have maps lasting hours for a single run when they released it. Plus it was way too much gold if theres a boss every wave... considering some made 30m+ each time gates opened.

QuaseT
03-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Its more of an issue that there is like 1 1/2 places you can farm that can even touch the realm of profit you make at gates. The most profitable area was always backed up by esg, now there are only half-worthless places you can farm for 100 hours to earn a fraction of what the top 1% are doing.

Yes, you should be rewarded for being top of the group, but i dont think regular players should be left in the dust. There is little to no incentive for a moderately geared player to even attempt to find a party for gates, or any valley map. They are literally being pushed back into Mauso and deep marsh.End game players cant even play end game content, sounds fun for them.

They should have kept the gold drops at like 60%+ for normal versions of valley maps.It doesnt matter. No matter how gold loot they add, as long as endgame players can farm faster there than anywhere else they will keep running. So if a new player farms the map there will always be a high-end geared player who runs the map twice as fast with 3 times the gold loot.

Misterlowkey
03-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Maybe its not meant to be to reach rediculous high waves in the elite version. The other two portals dont take aslong either. I dont think it was sts intention to have maps lasting hours for a single run when they released it. Plus it was way too much gold if theres a boss every wave... considering some made 30m+ each time gates opened.

Talking like Endgame items are not that expensive huh? Im an average player and i dont earn 30m+ each time gates open before the elite vardan update but the endgame items are ranging from 100M-200m,,, RIP free players XD, lets just rest in guildhall hahahah

Allset
03-05-2020, 07:59 PM
This is just the start so I'm sure a lot will be adjusted going forward. I will give props to STS for not making it a slaughter house. Instead making it hard boss kills. I really don't think we should be mad because we can't Solo or pt all the way to lvl 20 or 30 on a regular. It's meant to be end game hard.

I will say they should do something about GL drop rate somewhere. Because maus & deep looks to be the only maps where gl will actually server any purpose.

Rogue[emoji1655]

QuaseT
03-05-2020, 08:39 PM
Talking like Endgame items are not that expensive huh? Im an average player and i dont earn 30m+ each time gates open before the elite vardan update but the endgame items are ranging from 100M-200m,,, RIP free players XD, lets just rest in guildhall hahahahI'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.

Nouts
03-05-2020, 08:50 PM
I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.yes, but in these games the items of high rarity fall from the masters and not from locked that you pay to open, if it is to compare with other games, the base must be the same and not take just one point and create a comparison. wait for an event that is going to make a profit so you can buy a 80M + weapon and it is tiring and I believe that nobody has the patience to gather for a year to be able to pass a map with ease.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Sharky04
03-05-2020, 08:58 PM
It seems like the players are obligated to play elite gates lol since the normal one is nerfed with the gold drop, what is this!? Forcing players? Lol its not funny anymore lol

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
03-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Elite always meant to be harder, I still remember how hard elite tindirin was, planar tomb..and it was really fun back then. We farm death, we laugh n cringe at the same time. Now sts release new elite, ppl complaint on how hard the map is. Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jlzn
03-05-2020, 09:19 PM
renegade renegade

Sent from my JAT-LX3 using Tapatalk

Dendwi
03-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Instead of nerfing normal, why cant they just leave the gold drop before in the normal red portal and then increase the elite by 2x gold drop or something. Both maps are useless to farm now

Dendwi
03-05-2020, 09:24 PM
And this new elite is different from the other elite map. Elite valley is a 1 map with waves on it unlike the other elite maps, its a 1 run map. Waves serves as difficulty

Misterlowkey
03-05-2020, 09:31 PM
I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.

Ow so average players should not farm and aim to not improve at all..ty for the tips bro

YeaSheGamez
03-05-2020, 09:41 PM
I think the maps fine as is.
Gold loot is fine aswell, you guys got spoiled with gates making 10m+ a day destroying the economy. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. And also you can still make a few mill easy. Stop complaining.most of you have been playing for years so a few mill a day adds up over time the way i see it players should not be able to buy "the best gear" just by farming for a week or 2.If anything this is going to drop inflation and make the game better overall. Just give it time.
Of course the map is going to be hard its max lvl map elite. Its not meant to be "easy"

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-05-2020, 09:47 PM
It doesnt matter. No matter how gold loot they add, as long as endgame players can farm faster there than anywhere else they will keep running. So if a new player farms the map there will always be a high-end geared player who runs the map twice as fast with 3 times the gold loot.

Yeah here comes the richest guy in AL talking about the game. Please go away

Caru
03-05-2020, 09:50 PM
+1 they should not nerfed normal valley gates, just make elite gates better drop then normal.

And remove spiders or nerf them to more easier.

Now GL items useless, this is not balance. Bad updates for FTP players, hard to find golds like old days.

Most players don't want this update. No PvP No Farm welcome to Season 10 wasting time in town till you are bored and quit XD

Please fix Normal Gates drop.

Encryptions
03-05-2020, 10:16 PM
I think the maps fine as is.
Gold loot is fine aswell, you guys got spoiled with gates making 10m+ a day destroying the economy. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. And also you can still make a few mill easy. Stop complaining.most of you have been playing for years so a few mill a day adds up over time the way i see it players should not be able to buy "the best gear" just by farming for a week or 2.If anything this is going to drop inflation and make the game better overall. Just give it time.
Of course the map is going to be hard its max lvl map elite. Its not meant to be "easy"

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkTry to play the map. Try to pass wave 10. Tell me if we are able to make mills from farming 10 waves making 30k every 10 waves with a 20% chance of a team passing wave 5.

Also I do think removing the spiders would really fix things. In solo I can kill the boss on wave 5 but not the spiders.

YeaSheGamez
03-05-2020, 10:35 PM
I did run the map numerous times now, takes about 5 minutes give or take to get to wave 10. So 30k every 5 minutes still isnt bad.
If you think back to older days in esg when we looted 10-20k in 5 minutes its still better.
And also deep marsh is still a option.
Gold can still be made just not as quick. Which is better for the economy.
Also when i played i made it to atleast 10 every time even in random. This is an endgame map not everyone is going to be able to play it.

Kennytheripper
03-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Everything is fine to me except for the spiders having more hp than the boss [emoji23]

Shimada
03-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Nerf those spiders, why they're even in the maps ?

Kennytheripper
03-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Nerf those spiders, why they're even in the maps ?

Facts

Xyv.io
03-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Actually don't nerf anything. Just make the spiders also drop gold same about as dred Duggar.

Dendwi
03-06-2020, 12:39 AM
Why do they have to nerf normal? They can just leave it as it should be and just add elite version of gates for better gold drop

Dumatized
03-06-2020, 02:23 AM
I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.Thanks for the tip bro. Your statement just forced me to quit the game... LOL

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Pyramid Head
03-06-2020, 02:53 AM
Keep elite hard, remove gold from all maps except m5/m6 and elite valley.

Make a expansion specific farmable/craftable mythic/set(yellow) items for each slot (weapon, helm, armor, etc). F2P can run the normal maps to get the materials to craft this set and then use the set to run elites and farm gold.

By removing the tradition of mythic/set items for expansion you turned the game into p2w.

Bluehazee
03-06-2020, 03:11 AM
Elite always meant to be harder, I still remember how hard elite tindirin was, planar tomb..and it was really fun back then. We farm death, we laugh n cringe at the same time. Now sts release new elite, ppl complaint on how hard the map is. Smh

Exactly.

Elite tindirin was really challenging, players were farming deaths, doing a single map in +30mins....and still was fun. Same as planar tombs.

Nobody is forced to play hardest map, there are more options in game. But i like that we finally have a really hard map, lately game was more like tap and chat while watching tv.

Just my opinion

Caru
03-06-2020, 04:32 AM

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkThe problem is they nerfed golds drop in normal gates and they make gold drop in elite gates as normal gates before. So players who always farm gold, they should farm in elite gates because golds drop in normal gates so bad. 600%GL most drop is 13k before is 37k. Very BIG different thats why farmer player complain.

We know elite is hard as the name. but dont nerfed golds drop in Normal Gates :)

Crocodile
03-06-2020, 04:40 AM
The problem is they nerfed golds drop in normal gates and they make gold drop in elite gates as normal gates before. So players who always farm gold, they should farm in elite gates because golds drop in normal gates so bad. 600%GL most drop is 13k before is 37k. Very BIG different thats why farmer player complain.

We know elite is hard as the name. but dont nerfed golds drop in Normal Gates :)U got spoiled by the old map bro. The new drop is pretty good imo, just like ESG only no running with speed set needed.
Theres tonnes to farm in elite..with good gears, pet and team..you can reach wave 30 with i you focus on game.

Caru
03-06-2020, 04:46 AM
U got spoiled by the old map bro. The new drop is pretty good imo, just like ESG only no running with speed set needed.
Theres tonnes to farm in elite..with good gears, pet and team..you can reach wave 30 with i you focus on game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkYeah bro but i think they should nerfed golds drop in normal gates and move to elite gates when the Cap 81 come. Probs will balance the game.

Bbking
03-06-2020, 05:19 AM
It is easier to pass from frugality to extravagance than from extravagance to frugality.

Fearrr
03-06-2020, 06:51 AM
Actually don't nerf anything. Just make the spiders also drop gold same about as dred Duggar.
And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.

Gaprisha
03-06-2020, 08:42 AM
This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

Or keep crying us a river...

QuaseT
03-06-2020, 08:48 AM
This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

Or keep crying us a river...Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 08:57 AM

Or keep crying us a river...Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.

Gaprisha
03-06-2020, 08:57 AM
And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.

We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 09:00 AM
We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.We are running for lb and frontier has no lb, gold is kind of useless considering I have 900gl and get 20k a wave.

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 09:04 AM
Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.It was fun when we worked hard to complete a map and died a few times. Now its you run out of time or die once and you are done.

Sent from my Phone.

Gaprisha
03-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.

With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 09:10 AM
With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.

Gaprisha
03-06-2020, 09:27 AM
I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.

Competitive LB you say, yet theres suggestions to make it easier to get higher waves which would change what exactly? Getting a certain amount of points doesnt give you any special price. The most points wins, thats how it is. even if its a few points apart.

Unless this is another conspiracy for certain players to match up points for lb ranks so more people get the badge.... >_>

danialazhad63
03-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
03-06-2020, 09:47 AM
My highest is 15 with a decent party (1 rog 1 mag 2 wars) We wouldve kept going to if i was paying attention. I wasnt paying attention and got killed by boss other than that i am confident that we would have kept going.
( Yes the boss 1 shot me but thats expected im not complaining abt it. Death is avoidable if you pay attention) all about strategy.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-06-2020, 10:06 AM
In elite varden, extend the timer to 90 seconds and get rid of the spiders, they have no purpose in varden valley. Apart from that it's all good. Elite is meant to be hard. Varden gates gold should've been only nerfed by 25% - 30% not 75% and elite varden valley gold should've been buffed 25%. Then everyone's a happy bunny.

Futumsh
03-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....

Winners get it for a month, just like Hydra / Infested.

Thwizard
03-06-2020, 12:07 PM
super hard for those player have no endless set with ebon or taintless set
:D

Jausa
03-06-2020, 12:11 PM
I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.A player should aim to play the game expansions are often times the most important part of the game too. You are one of those older players that wants to keep the "I am special,pro" bubble floating.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 12:20 PM
After reading I do see some good suggestions.
1 Remove the time, this would help a lot. This allows us to go until we die instead of just losing because of a time limit, also allows us to take small breaks for irl. As hard as it is I am sure no one will pass wave 50-70~.
2 Remove the spiders, this is also great because they are constantly pulling us stunning us and have more hp than the boss and will not allow many people to pass wave 5 even if they are op.

One of these 2 options would be amazing. I think removing spiders would balance it more though we will have a good kdr since we mainly lose to time. We like hard maps but when its to the point where we have 6+ arcane weps and max gear but still cant pass wave 5 then its just boring.

Remove the spiders and buff the hp of the smaller enemies works to.

Gardenthief
03-06-2020, 01:24 PM

The thing is, there is nothing that’s “challenging” about the valley elites. You either have the gear to burst the boss + spiders before the timer ends, or you don’t.

There are no new tactics gameplay-wise in valley other than spamming your skills as a rogue, because that’s the nature of the map. There is no mob diversity. Speaking from a rogue’s perspective, our job has always been to assassinate high threat enemies. Unlike in Maus where quickly killing mage + witch mobs will result in faster runs, we can only spam skills to maximise our dmg in valley. The only interactive aspects are ult timing and not getting stunned to maximise dmg. Death might be an issue, but that is also heavily based on gear.

Many people are complaining because there is limited INCENTIVE to play the new elites. I only run maps if they provide good rewards, or are fun and skill demanding. Having both is a plus! Elite valley offers none of those yet, other than APs, which I don’t invest my time into.

I blame the nature of wave-orientated maps like valley gates, where a huge emphasis is placed on gear. They have a timer, a lack of mob diversity, and are much more repetitive. To make things worse, the powerful procs that the new arcane weapons offer renders anyone who cannot afford high end weapons useless in those maps.

Many people have came up with great suggestions, and I hope that STS would try their best to balance things out.

Grimmstroke
03-08-2020, 03:25 AM
A player should aim to play the game expansions are often times the most important part of the game too. You are one of those older players that wants to keep the "I am special,pro" bubble floating.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

AHAHA this guy gets it "im old player I want more challenging expansion im pro old player i pay i win " xD no offense but really nerfing gates like 80% idk really push us back f2p

the removal of esg gold, The m1-6 mauso requirments and choosy players who doesn't want to run with avrg gear person , Deep Marsh Choosy players

gates u can sneak up sometimes if the random has 2 players have end game gears less effort remapping just aim for survival and you can get wave 40 with decent gold now wave 40 is like 200-300k with 425gl