PDA

View Full Version : Elite gates -_-

Salb
03-06-2020, 12:44 AM
First i have to say

The Elite weps are a fail project in my opinion، unless you change stat or increase proc rate by at least x2

Second - the elite map modified for overgeard ppl .. those who got 76 arcanes with noble primary jewels, there is no chance for newbies to grind , they will get poorer and riches got richer

Third- using overcap map as primary goldloot place its a bit meh..

I think ASHRA can be perfect place to add goldloot there at least for a short period

(A place which has 24h/7d goldloot can help many people)

Ty in advance with respect Salb smurf

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
03-06-2020, 12:56 AM
Cinco's perspective and reasoning, about this concern is "players will be OP soon" "we want you to play elite" "gates is not the only source of gold". I don't like it at all, didn't even looked at player's perspective.

What can we do? If they think its good, on the company's interests, but overall on player's side its a forced labor and not worth to burn hours of playing anymore.

I don't know what this forums for, if they don't listen to player's perspective.

Other source of income? Like? Maus and using the re-roll scam maps? When everything is worth millions? What we will burn our whole life tapping and farming or draining everyone 's pockets? Its madness.

Keep your game for a while, I'll keep my time for now. Thanks for this lol.

Just my side.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
03-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Ppl have motivation to play if many ppl play this game

if most f2p quit and most of active ppl will be p2w then this game player will reduce drastically and beside what make game experienced golden age is due to many player playing it the more the merrier

if every year many ppl f2p quit then sooner or later many p2w will also quit due to not many ppl playing and felt this game dull with no motivation on this game anymore...

Well I just hope this game will last a bit longer btw ^^ but seems like the way it is many ppl will quit

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

leohate123
03-06-2020, 02:34 PM
+1 to this. Bring back the normal gold loot rate in normal maps of valley. A lot of people are complaining about the new update.

Grimmstroke
03-07-2020, 08:20 PM
im at the point of quiting now since isnt worth the time for us f2p cant even pass wave 11 i agree on overgrown guy items now are worth 3m+ ( if u want a decent stats ) and we cannot keep up by just farming re-roll scams maps like warchest/pirate i can't burn my time farming 150k for like 2-5hrs they should get the old gates drops back and the elite gates is more drops than normal gates at least 1.5x better

or at least add bound arcane armor lv71 at raid token shop for us to use and survive in elite gates

throughout the year game gets boring pvp is dead ( brackets keeps changing and no balance )
its like grinding for nothing when theres a billionaire farming ur alt pvp in blood beach u can't enjoy :)

my own perspectives about the game