PDA

View Full Version : Emma at first floor

byserk
01-18-2012, 03:24 AM
Hi All,

Don't like Emma on first floor? In my opinion she is the easiest one of the mount. This trick works for me, so please let me know if it works for you too. ^_^

When she leans backwards with her arms open wide, her first killerring will come...run away from it, because it will do serious damage..
Then run as close as possible to her and go all out!!! ITS CLOBBERING TIME!! lol

This will make the other rings miss you or do little harm to you.

Then repeat this over and over until she dies....aaaahhhh poor Emma.

Good luck to you all!!

Battlelock
01-18-2012, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the info but this is VERY old news. This is an old strat known for along time :)

JaytB
01-18-2012, 03:41 AM
As said, it's a bit old lol.

But, I guess it never hurts to refresh some strategies :D

Aquilasoul
01-18-2012, 05:57 AM
emma hhahaha

byserk
01-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi Battlelock,

Thx for the feedback. But in game I so often see people trying to attack Emma like a blind bull, so I thought, come on people, this is how to do it!! Didn't see the old thread BTW...;)

adidaman
01-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Well today, the attitude seems to be "get a 4x pot, blow through every level in 3 mins, and than run in blindly and get one-hitted by vlod". Just the way the game is going

Fyrce
01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Just dance w/ her. She's nicer that way.

Battlelock
01-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi Battlelock,

Thx for the feedback. But in game I so often see people trying to attack Emma like a blind bull, so I thought, come on people, this is how to do it!! Didn't see the old thread BTW...;)
Not a problem :)

I think the forums only account for maybe 5% of the players, if that. The games would be a lot better if more people were involved in the forums. There is so much info here that players could really benefit from.

Battlelock
01-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Well today, the attitude seems to be "get a 4x pot, blow through every level in 3 mins, and than run in blindly and get one-hitted by vlod". Just the way the game is going
Ikr :rolleyes:
Have you ever noticed that Duke in the crypt & Vlod on floor 3 seem to be tougher when on elixirs. Seems they deal a lot more damage.

Register
01-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Maybe we just gotta put up with Emma's cooking for a little longer o.o

byserk
01-20-2012, 06:50 AM
HHmm, I'm not sure about the those two. What I have noticed is that in my opinion The baron has become a little tougher when you compare to about one month ago. But it can be the power of the party that your in.

Pakax
01-20-2012, 12:20 PM
The best technique for Emma:

1) you need some serious gear
2) you need some serious party
3) every single one of you needs to start singing an ABBA song in their head as soon you see her
4) you need to run around her in big circles (while singing in your head - hard for some people to multitask) and hitting her
5) preferably, three chars clockwise and two anticlockwise (works better)
6) if she still wont die fast enough, i've heard of a voodoo dance that helps but try the above first :)

Might not work all the time tho. Be patient... :-))