PDA

View Full Version : Registering Question and Crypt Boss

Hardcoure
01-18-2012, 04:22 AM
I'm wondering how to find out when I "officially" registered with Pocket Legends.? I know I played for a couple months before I actually signed up with an email. Does anyone know how to find out when I actually registered? I checked my email and the earliest email I have is from Dec of 2010. Not for certain but I'm pretty sure I registered earlier although I could be very wrong. I'm just wanting clarification on how to find out when I officially became a player of Pocket Legends. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've already emailed support and I received an email saying my issue was deemed solved but I didn't get an answer.

Off topic: Has anyone else noticed what the boss in Mount Fang - Crypt says right before initial attack? I know his name is Edward and to me it sounds like sometimes he says "Real vampires sparkle". I've heard this a few times, but only without any ambient noise [i.e. other party members attacking some enemies]

NECROREAPER
01-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Go into the space-time nexus and then go to your purchase history. On the bottom of the purchase history page you will see your join date.