PDA

View Full Version : Rebalancing Act I Problem

MagicalTables
03-06-2020, 06:27 AM
I'm currently a Luminous Templar and I want to switch to Dark Apostle so I took the first rebalancing quest which was to consume 100 Dark Apostle elixs.
After consuming all 100 elixirs and turning in the quest, I noticed I was stilI a Lum Templar but did not think too much about it. I stopped running maus/doing anything related to my Somberholt rank for the next few weeks/months.
When I went back to Septum Urum (?) I found that the first quest reset and I have to consume another 100 pcs Dark Elix. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? Send help i spent so much on dark elix :<

EDIT
I still have the reset Rebalancing Act I however I was able to take the next rebalancing quest and continue with my journey to being a Dark Apostle. I think you can take the quest multiple times but it will not hinder you from moving on to the next quest???

Deuteronomy
03-06-2020, 08:49 AM
I'm currently a Luminous Templar and I want to switch to Dark Apostle so I took the first rebalancing quest which was to consume 100 Dark Apostle elixs.
After consuming all 100 elixirs and turning in the quest, I noticed I was stilI a Lum Templar but did not think too much about it. I stopped running maus/doing anything related to my Somberholt rank for the next few weeks/months.
When I went back to Septum Urum (?) I found that the first quest reset and I have to consume another 100 pcs Dark Elix. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? Send help i spent so much on dark elix :<

Seems you made the same mistake I made. I accidentally accepted the quest again and now I have to consume 100 more of those darn elixirs. Seems the only fix is to do it again since the quest was accepted. Be careful in Chancel of Light, guys. I do not know how I made this mistake but, avoid those NPCs that grants that quest at all costs. They are DEVIOUS and will trick you into doing it again. LOL.

MagicalTables
03-06-2020, 10:55 AM
Oh wow I see, thanks for the response!! No way I am redoing that quest hahah

I think I accidentally accepted again because I forgot what second quest was so went to npc instead of quest book to check rip xD

But what I don't get is why we are able to re accept the quest after we already completed it, that does not make sense.

Deuteronomy
03-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Oh wow I see, thanks for the response!! No way I am redoing that quest hahah

I think I accidentally accepted again because I forgot what second quest was so went to npc instead of quest book to check rip xD

But what I don't get is why we are able to re accept the quest after we already completed it, that does not make sense.

I can agree with the highlighted.

I think we should have to go through some sort of boss quest or something before we get the option to switch from dark to light to avoid the confusion. I believe you lose the Maus bonus stats when you are not balanced and seeing as that I am not interested in completing that quest again for now and for some time, it erases the work I put into becoming balanced. :sorrow:

MagicalTables
03-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Ouch, I feel bad for you. I got lucky, for some reason I'm still a lum templar. Hope devs will fix this and maybe bring back our progress 😂 or at least explain why the quest works like that.

MagicalTables
05-16-2020, 07:21 PM

EDIT
I still have the reset Rebalancing Act I however I was able to take the next rebalancing quest and continue with my journey to being a Dark Apostle. I think you can take the quest multiple times but it will not hinder you from moving on to the next quest???
Here's a small update