PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up

afroSamuraii
03-06-2020, 08:50 AM
I'm having a major problem leveling up my character's because it's way to hard to level even with pet. I left pl for a bit and as I returned I was told I missed a Xp event and that it was to late to level my character's to Max? I have a 91 rhino and 88 mage I wanna max is there anyway the event will run again or have a update so tht players level 85-105 can level ? Because it's very hard trying to solo maps since people aren't leveling because of the lack of XP etc[emoji24]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

CrimsonTider
03-06-2020, 11:14 AM
I'm having a major problem leveling up my character's because it's way to hard to level even with pet. I left pl for a bit and as I returned I was told I missed a Xp event and that it was to late to level my character's to Max? I have a 91 rhino and 88 mage I wanna max is there anyway the event will run again or have a update so tht players level 85-105 can level ? Because it's very hard trying to solo maps since people aren't leveling because of the lack of XP etc[emoji24]

Sent from my Z982 using TapatalkNot a lack in xp that I have noticed. Just have to be sure to keep the enemies threat level high (yellow or red). I'll admit, the higher levels do get difficult, but collecting daily elixirs, with addition of pets, makes it pretty easy.

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Insulated
03-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Can we ditch the oktal map and skip to mad mage?

comefly
03-12-2020, 10:34 PM
You need to be Level 100 to access Mad Mage.

Oktal Maps 4 and 5 can level you up very quickly with random enemies just dropping XP orbs.