PDA

View Full Version : Can The Drop Rate Be 'Twixed. . .

Arjun
07-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Please. . . hit 9000 kills last night at 3 a.m. (PvE). . .no sweet pink loots. Im thinking . . . . . . . Whhhhyyyyyyyy. Not that I mean you score drops based on number of kills or milestones acheived . . tho that would be something. But there was no loot for me throughout the weekend (and I know them can see the hours logged in if them really really wants to).

Ok. so there was some pink helms and stuff. . .but helm dont count until further customization happens. So.

Royce
07-26-2010, 06:29 AM
I think the droprate is excellent. A couple plasma runs and you should have several pinks to use/trade/sell. If you want the uber-rare pinks (blaster, plasma sword, etc.), then you have to deal with the more brutal drop rate of those maps, but plasma pyramid actually has one of the highest pink drop rates of any map in the game.

Jstizar
07-26-2010, 08:32 AM
Please. . . hit 9000 kills last night at 3 a.m. (PvE). . .no sweet pink loots. Im thinking . . . . . . . Whhhhyyyyyyyy. Not that I mean you score drops based on number of kills or milestones acheived . . tho that would be something. But there was no loot for me throughout the weekend (and I know them can see the hours logged in if them really really wants to).

Ok. so there was some pink helms and stuff. . .but helm dont count until further customization happens. So.

The way the drop rate is now makes it so that there can be items like plasma swords. If you think about AO1, there were pretty much no special rare items, just the garden variety pinks. We had no problem with the pinks because we were hungry for the expansion, but looking back, it was pretty lame. The brutal drop rate of items like the plasma sword are necessary so that they aren't falling left and rate making it a common item. They are getting more and more common but still hold a level of value.

Arjun
07-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Points taken. But stilll. . . it's just all very painful sometimes. . . choke . . sniff.

Iambirdman
07-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes total agreement now the pink is what it's supposed to be from beginning "rare"

FluffNStuff
07-27-2010, 10:02 AM
I also hit the 9000 mark last night and all I have to show for it is:
1 L45 Zuraz Plasma
2 L43 Thoth Blasters (Err, make this 3 L43 Thoth Blasters Dropped)
1 L45 Osiris Blaster
2 L45 Osirs Daggers
1 L43 Osiris Dagger
About 100 Garden Variety Pinks

Jstizar
07-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I also hit the 9000 mark last night and all I have to show for it is:
1 L45 Zuraz Plasma
2 L43 Thoth Blasters
1 L45 Osiris Blaster
2 L45 Osirs Daggers
1 L43 Osiris Dagger
About 100 Garden Variety Pinks

I mean....that isn't a very bad list :P Id be happy to take any off your hands :D.

FluffNStuff
07-28-2010, 09:30 AM
I mean....that isn't a very bad list :P Id be happy to take any off your hands :D.

Of course ;) The drop rate is fine.

Arjun
07-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Aww man. . .its your cursed lucks. By the ways. . .ummm. . .how much for de blasters. . .de blasters.. .how much for de blasters . . .?