PDA

View Full Version : skill and movement problems

TheBlairWitch
03-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Hello Friends🍀

Just want to ask if anyone is having these problems with the skill buttons and joystick, because when i hold a skill to charge it clicks twice and casts the skill but dosnt charge it.

Also the joystick , my rogue runs but then stops even if the joy stick is pointing to move.

My ping is ok no laggs or nothing,just these bugs.

🍀

hyxx
03-06-2020, 10:24 PM
I have one bug on my sorcerer,i fully charged my fireball,then i charge other skill,i notice my fireball didnt work,its annoy me sometime when im almost die and i know i can survive i use fireball to stun them,but it didnt work,sometimes i die cause of it,really annoy me

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 10:25 PM
When I switch loadouts with quick bars.

Sent from my Phone.

PostNoob
03-06-2020, 11:26 PM
When I switch loadouts with quick bars.

Sent from my Phone.

Careful talking about quick switching loadouts, cinco will nerf it. Should be put on a CD anyways, from the beginning.

Encryptions
03-06-2020, 11:28 PM
Careful talking about quick switching loadouts, cinco will nerf it. Should be put on a CD anyways, from the beginning.That would take its entire purpose away if they did that.

Sent from my Phone.

YeaSheGamez
03-07-2020, 05:03 AM
I have one bug on my sorcerer,i fully charged my fireball,then i charge other skill,i notice my fireball didnt work,its annoy me sometime when im almost die and i know i can survive i use fireball to stun them,but it didnt work,sometimes i die cause of it,really annoy me

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkAre you on mobile?
Sometimes this happens to me (charging skills but it doesnt work)
I realized thats because if you dont release it correctly it wont shoot, thats because my finger slides off the skill instead of releasing.
Ex; charge your skill then dont lift finger and slide off, that stops the skill from firing.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
03-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Careful talking about quick switching loadouts, cinco will nerf it. Should be put on a CD anyways, from the beginning.Well i just learned something lol i didnt know we could quick switch skill in hotbar i just use it to switch from daggs to bow or haste set and also for energy because its such a hassle to scroll through inv and time consuming depending on how much stuff you have.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Crocodile
03-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Lol. I thought it was my phone...seems like somebody else experience the same issue with me. Sts should take note on this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-07-2020, 10:26 PM
I do often have an issue w joystick, it will act as if I've taken my thumb off when I have not broken contact. I'm not sure if it's only some of my devices just yet (old ios updates on different devices.)

ranknabz
03-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Careful talking about quick switching loadouts, cinco will nerf it. Should be put on a CD anyways, from the beginning.

whats CD?....

hyxx
03-08-2020, 11:46 PM
whats CD?....Cooldown

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Desoulad
03-09-2020, 02:55 AM
One of the recent updates. I feel it was the big one a few weeks ago made a noticeable difference in skills not going off on my android.