PDA

View Full Version : 99M Limit

Jeuxheinze
03-07-2020, 12:45 AM
I'am really curious what is the reason that make the devs hold it on 99M limit.. Because of that, many trades are being unsuccessful. If you wanna explain this situation, as a players, we really wanna know that. What is the reason? Thanks.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Bundlos
03-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Someone I know sent this to me a while back. The way I see it, it's to save people from crooks like you Mccook

championboost
03-07-2020, 08:50 AM
i dont think it takes much effort to change it to a higher cap. Maybe they want to stop inflation

Encryptions
03-07-2020, 09:00 AM
If they add the 999m cap and don't want items to rise then they should add more gold sinks on the day they increase the cap.

This needs to come soon, players with 10+ characters just to hold 99m gold on each character are probably annoyed.

Verbie
03-07-2020, 01:46 PM
It's probably time to update the limit to also reduce the chance of scams for high priced items.

TheBlairWitch
03-07-2020, 03:22 PM
How many people actualy have this 99m gold problem, if more people start to have this problem maybe devs will do something but if only 100 out of all have this problem, i dont think they will do anything

🍀

Encryptions
03-07-2020, 03:33 PM
How many people actualy have this 99m gold problem, if more people start to have this problem maybe devs will do something but if only 100 out of all have this problem, i dont think they will do anything

🍀
I am sure a few thousand people have this problem.

Fightbeast
03-07-2020, 05:00 PM
A few thousand....an exaggeration!
If cap is increased it also allows for traders to immediately raise prices for their items. I do agree that trade will be easier to manage instead of having multiple transactions happening at the same time. But you also have to note that considering the 99m cap, it also helps restrain the listing of items sometimes to an achievable range. If the cap increases, and it wont just increase for stash most likely; then you will definitely see exuberant price ranges in cs too. For players that have been playing this game a while, it doesn't effect them much; but for new players(who arent many); this move might harm them.
And mind you on high budget items, merch's are the ones who usually scam each other. Not the lower tier people. So if you are worried about being scammed, you should be weary of each other not the gold limit tbh.

Player4L
03-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Is at bad idea to raise cap to 999m everything would be so expensive no item should be worth more than 99m
Buy dozer ax 30m <--- clean

Jeuxheinze
03-07-2020, 05:21 PM
If cap is increased it also allows for traders to immediately raise prices for their items. I do agree that trade will be easier to manage instead of having multiple transactions happening at the same time. But you also have to note that considering the 99m cap, it also helps restrain the listing of items sometimes to an achievable range. If the cap increases, and it wont just increase for stash most likely; then you will definitely see exuberant price ranges in cs too. For players that have been playing this game a while, it doesn't effect them much; but for new players(who arent many); this move might harm them.
And mind you on high budget items, merch's are the ones who usually scam each other. Not the lower tier people. So if you are worried about being scammed, you should be weary of each other not the gold limit tbh.Im not talking about get scam.I have gold but I cant buy the Yeti Set, why? Because I need to do multiple trades and thats impossible.

Disproof
03-07-2020, 05:22 PM
I think it would be op to make 999m Gold cap

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
03-07-2020, 05:40 PM
How much gold can one person make, Honestly 99m in stash and inv lol , maybe those op players need to get a life or stop playing AL for a little while, and stop hording gold XD

TheBlairWitch
03-07-2020, 05:41 PM
I am sure a few thousand people have this problem.

Wow thats alot of gold 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🍀

Verbie
03-07-2020, 05:51 PM
How much gold can one person make, Honestly 99m in stash and inv lol , maybe those op players need to get a life or stop playing AL for a little while, and stop hording gold XD

What does a person buy that has everything they want and why also assume players with a lot of gold don't have a life?

Supply vs demand has caused the prices to soar. Last I checked STS is in control of the drop rates, not the community. With the amount of real money spent on plat it's not surprising items cost as much as they do.

Jeuxheinze
03-07-2020, 05:54 PM
What does a person buy that has everything they want and why also assume players with a lot of gold don't have a life?

Supply vs demand has caused the prices to soar. Last I checked STS is in control of the drop rates, not the community. With the amount of real money spent on plat it's not surprising items cost as much as they do.I agree you.

Encryptions
03-07-2020, 06:39 PM

Making 200m doesn't take much skill to do. Just need common sense and math knowledge as well time. Irl is boring, I work eat sleep drive play AL. I don't visit family, I don't talk to friends or many people in general.

Merching the way you are supposed to is what makes the most gold. I said it multiple times to people, don't go around lowballing people for armors. Gears aren't ment to merch, true merch trick is merch event items. Look at awake gems, people buy thousands of them and make killer profit.

Lets say you buy 35000x of them for 8k each, thats 280m. You sell them for 14k each 1 month later and make 490mil. Thats 210m profit from doing nothing but breaking your finger clicking a button and moving items between alts.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Increase stash gold to 999m?
(Wouldn’t hurt anyone, and it’s just for your own personal account)

Just keep ‘Auction listing’ and ‘inventory’ Gold at 99m.
(so prices don’t go ridiculously higher than they already are)

But... if they are raising the cap. (IF...)

200m gold should be sufficient, anything more is not necessary.
(only so many players can afford old lb vanities *yeti,frank,OG jester, ETC*)

New arcane weapons will drop to 80-40m within a few months from now. After their ‘looting %’ gets increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-07-2020, 07:05 PM
And mind you on high budget items, merch's are the ones who usually scam each other. Not the lower tier people. So if you are worried about being scammed, you should be weary of each other not the gold limit tbh.

Yeah a few thousand, have you seen all the people in the game? Every one who has an arcane wep 76 has 100m+ gold in items or in pure.
Why would people rise their item prices if people could hold more gold on their main character? Sts isn't giving us gold, we still have the same amount of gold but spreaded across 20+characters. Bill Gates walks into a store with 20$ on him and all the prices range from 1-10$. Next day he walks in with 1b$ do the price tags flip price or something to 10mil per item?

New people have a ton of help from me to advance in this game, it is really hard to start off but once you take off you are going to fly. My help if they watch yt, read my post in new players or pm me in game.

Sent from my Phone.

Fightbeast
03-07-2020, 08:26 PM
Where did Bill Gates come into this mix? XD
But irrespective of that, to your point; (I am just speaking in the context of AL) if a rich individual enters a market the market automatically adapts to suit the highest bidder. And I am not saying that it will happen instantly but it will. You can see from AL history itself. When people were limited to 99m as the highest amount in gold most of the richest people could have, the market catered with their values of items accordingly. As soon as the individuals started making more gold the values started increasing exponentially. And it is because these very individuals inflated the market. Not because it was necessary to do so but rather because they could. So its true that the amount of gold you have doesnt change whether you trade in 99m or 99b; but once you decide to pay a certain amount for something the amount for that item increases automatically. And it is this fact that the merchants are able to manipulate with fake offers and item purchases in the TM. In CS with the 99m cap, it acts as a limiter both in the context of how much you pay to list and how much you can get back. Once the 999m value comes to cs people will start listing items according to the 999m limit and thus prices will definitely increase. And really, apart from a few vanities what real need do you really have for a cap increase in gold? Other items like new weps and old rare gears can be traded in 2-3 accounts itself

Pyramid Head
03-07-2020, 09:42 PM
That limit is set to keep the value of gold and a maximum value of transaction. It means that as per the game there are no items that should be traded for more than 99m gold. If you increase that limit the value of gold will further depreciate.

TheBlairWitch
03-07-2020, 09:52 PM
I wonder if sts ever imagined the value of vanity,eggs,weapons, etc , would ever surpas the value of 99M,

Stephencobear
03-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Rich ppl problems.

Does it help the average player to make this change?
No.
Might it cause inflation? I believe so.
Want a better gold sink? What's your idea? I'm game

Jeuxheinze
03-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Rich ppl problems.

Does it help the average player to make this change?
No.
Might it cause inflation? I believe so.
Want a better gold sink? What's your idea? I'm gameThen? Shouldn't we be rich? Why are we playing this game? To become richer, better? Why ppl are trying to protect always poor or average players? What is the crime of the be rich? Of course some of em will be rich, some of em will be average, that is what it suppose to be. Why we always trying to solve average or poor people problems? The game increased the drop with Valley, and everybody becomes almost rich now, then we have another issue "Arcane item prices so high". Ppl will get easy 25-30k even with low gears, game will help the poor and average ppl, then it will be not enough again "Item Prices". I really wonder, what new players could do in 5 years ago Arcane Legends. Why we always considering average and poor ppl requests? Where is the rich ppl requests? If our wishes are always questioned by average and poor ppl, why are we playing this game?

Stephencobear
03-07-2020, 10:48 PM
@Jeux-

Of the various issues you raise, I will focus on one.
"Why ppl are trying to protect always poor or average players?"

Answer: because they are just as much the lifeblood of the game as old plat users are. Old players fade, new players are always posible IF (!) we have a fun fair game.

The difference in protecting old rich players as opposed to new ppl, is the difference between the possibility of ;
old players becoming an untouchable elite, vs the game growing.

Hope u understand me ;)

Jeuxheinze
03-07-2020, 10:59 PM
@Jeux-

Of the various issues you raise, I will focus on one.
"Why ppl are trying to protect always poor or average players?"

Answer: because they are just as much the lifeblood of the game as old plat users are. Old players fade, new players are always posible IF (!) we have a fun fair game.

The difference in protecting old rich players as opposed to new ppl, is the difference between the possibility of ;
old players becoming an untouchable elite, vs the game growing.

Hope u understand me ;)I asked why ALWAYS, but make sense.

Encryptions
03-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Rich people are always looked at as bad and greedy. Not true, we all started from ground 0 and built our way up, most of us didn't even get help what so ever from anyone. Now we are rich and people who are poor expect us to hand over our hard earned cash just because they exist. Sorry honey it doesn't work like that, you work for what you have. If we can work our way up without spending a penny of irl money in game then you can to.

danialazhad63
03-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Rich people are always looked at as bad and greedy. Not true, we all started from ground 0 and built our way up, most of us didn't even get help what so ever from anyone. Now we are rich and people who are poor expect us to hand over our hard earned cash just because they exist. Sorry honey it doesn't work like that, you work for what you have. If we can work our way up without spending a penny of irl money in game then you can to.Yeah agreed.....they expected to be instant rich thats why......i started play 3 years ago...i was a noob & poor but i participated on every event & gains gold little by little....i spend my gold wisely then now i got lot of gold....u must work hard on ur own...im never beg for gold / help like most of nowdays players...lol

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Dunno
03-08-2020, 10:03 AM
So basically another boasting thread..beast had the best input, use common sense or yall just came here to boast about ur gold lmao.

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 11:03 AM
So basically another boasting thread..beast had the best input, use common sense or yall just came here to boast about ur gold lmao.Boasting about gold? Hate to break it to you, but first off not a single one of us has claimed to have 100m+. I bet if someone said their favorite vanity in the game is ice spirit you would call it boasting even if they didn't own the set.

Sent from my Phone.

Dunno
03-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Rich people are always looked at as bad and greedy. Not true, we all started from ground 0 and built our way up, most of us didn't even get help what so ever from anyone. Now we are rich and people who are poor expect us to hand over our hard earned cash just because they exist. Sorry honey it doesn't work like that, you work for what you have. If we can work our way up without spending a penny of irl money in game then you can to.

Say what? Lmao

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Say what? LmaoDidn't say a thing about how much gold we have.

Sent from my Phone.

TheBlairWitch
03-08-2020, 03:42 PM
This is about expanding the max gold on one character right?

Cant you make some toons and put gold on them ?

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 04:54 PM
This is about expanding the max gold on one character right?

Cant you make some toons and put gold on them ?

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkMain issue is trading. Aggressive was selling a ghost set 2014 for 500m which is cheap and one guy wants to buy. Aggressive says helm 250 first then vest 250 because vest is around 270-300m. The guy left trade and game also unfriended. He wanted to pay 250m for vest then skip helm scam my friend and sell the vest for 270m+.

Sent from my Phone.

profmsb
03-08-2020, 05:45 PM
I am sure a few thousand people have this problem. nope,i am sure less than 1 people...opss..pardon my sarcasm..xd

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 06:40 PM
I just thought of this. People say increasing the gold cap to 999m will cause inflation right. What if they make the gold cap 9m. Wouldn't that cause deflation?

Sent from my Phone.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-08-2020, 06:45 PM
I just thought of this. People say increasing the gold cap to 999m will cause inflation right. What if they make the gold cap 9m. Wouldn't that cause deflation?

Sent from my Phone.

+1 this would be a great experiment :D just the very first gold cap of AL

TheBlairWitch
03-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Main issue is trading. Aggressive was selling a ghost set 2014 for 500m which is cheap and one guy wants to buy. Aggressive says helm 250 first then vest 250 because vest is around 270-300m. The guy left trade and game also unfriended. He wanted to pay 250m for vest then skip helm scam my friend and sell the vest for 270m+.

Sent from my Phone.Ohh ok now i understand, well in that case the 99m cap gold can be a real pain in the azz,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

gilsooon
03-08-2020, 07:03 PM
i suggest we have gold bar like 100m each and its liquidatable to 100m also. we can purchase it on vendors XD

Dunno
03-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Didn't say a thing about how much gold we have.

Sent from my Phone.
I never said you stated how much you had dude are you able to comprehend basic english.. I said you boasted about your gold and yes you did... "now we are rich" is boasting quit smoking.

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 07:17 PM
I never said you stated how much you had dude are you able to comprehend basic english.. I said you boasted about your gold and yes you did... "now we are rich" is boasting quit smoking.Well if you don't like what I post then ignore it. Put me on your ignore list, no point in making these useless *** posts.

Sent from my Phone.

Shimada
03-08-2020, 08:30 PM
- 99m limit is applicable to olden days of AL when no 1 item has reach to that amount.

- This games need to update their restrictions in terms of how much players can hold.

- This is not about boasting your riches, this is about updating the games so we have a smooth trade-in transactions.

Stephencobear
03-08-2020, 08:58 PM

Lol, no.
If 999mil is considered by the devs to be a normal possibility then players will assume there are more than a few who have that much, and they will charge more.
Obviously if the cap was lowered to 9 it wouldn’t change what players know which is many have more than 9m, & no gold has actually left the game, therefore no prices would change.

Be honest, no necessary items cost 999m. Your concerned with rare items (unneeded vanities) being difficult to sell. thats not a big problem compared to what the game needs in order to keep the games player base robust, and the game to last into the future.
I see pvp as being more important to this game than the richest 2% selling old vanities & I would rather devs focus on that and al NOT becoming pl, where a few dedicated stay, and the games base gets smaller every year because new players have next to no chance compared to a minority rich folk.

Again nothing in this game that’s needed cost near that much, therefore it’s not important.

Dunno
03-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Well if you don't like what I post then ignore it. Put me on your ignore list, no point in making these useless *** posts.

Sent from my Phone.

Are you trying to be stupid or? I didnt even specify anyone and you felt the need to quote me so I replied to you, buddy use you brain you're losing it.

QuaseT
03-09-2020, 02:35 AM
This is basically the most easy idea and I dont see a single disadvantage coming with it but people try to disagree. Wait 6 more months and you will see what problems the cap within the inflation causes. At some point nobody will be able to buy engame gear with on going inflation. Either sts reduces gold drop by a massive amount (which will most likely end up in people complaining ahout it on forums) or they increase the gold cap. At some point even the ones who disagree due various (in my opinion senseless) reasons will be affected and ask for a change.

ItsTheCat
03-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Change the limit please
Higher limit is needed

MistaGrinch
03-12-2020, 03:37 AM
What a interesting thread this has been, it’s a good idea but also a bad idea. Best idea I seen so far was the gold bars u can buy / liquidate for 100m but then again it would still hurt new players if they where to do this, well it’s all up to STS and they MUST address something like this it’s like they have to make a choice the old players or new players also the fact that no item besides mainly vanity is worth 999m so there not gonna do that but if they do decide to do anything I think a NPC that sells maybe a coin or like said here a gold bar that’s worth 99m and can be liquidated for that amount would be very convenient but all the additional stuff they add to help fix this will only hurt the new or not so fortunate players [emoji23] you have a big decision to make STS you must choose wisely [emoji41] and if they raise the gold limit fasten your seatbelts and prepare for high speed inflation [emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782]

LayndR
03-21-2020, 12:34 AM
I want this to happen so much

Badzauberer
03-21-2020, 04:19 AM
i dont think it takes much effort to change it to a higher cap. Maybe they want to stop inflation

yeah by giving more gl on every update???

Dkuu
03-27-2020, 03:50 AM
Need space in char how 200m and stash 100m max

Jeuxheinze
03-27-2020, 01:52 PM
Still waiting..

Encryptions
03-27-2020, 02:09 PM
I would honestly be happy with a stash 999m limit because 14 characters full 99m is just so annoying.

Algorhythm
03-27-2020, 02:18 PM
Yeah a few thousand, have you seen all the people in the game? Every one who has an arcane wep 76 has 100m+ gold in items or in pure.
Why would people rise their item prices if people could hold more gold on their main character? Sts isn't giving us gold, we still have the same amount of gold but spreaded across 20+characters. Bill Gates walks into a store with 20$ on him and all the prices range from 1-10$. Next day he walks in with 1b$ do the price tags flip price or something to 10mil per item?

New people have a ton of help from me to advance in this game, it is really hard to start off but once you take off you are going to fly. My help if they watch yt, read my post in new players or pm me in game.

Sent from my Phone.
Less than 10% of players have 500m of pure gold in their stash.

Sure they have old LB vanities (Frank, ice spirit, Medusa etc) but for some, that is all they have and they will sit on that for inflation. Those who can afford 76 arcane weapons doesn't mean they need the extra gold cap to 999m. Why because who needs a 999m cap if their stash remains at 0 gold after buying that 76 arcane weapon or that LB vanity

Sadly I have to agree to 999m cap because there are idiots who want to purchase these old LB vanities for ridiculous amounts of gold in order for them not to get scammed by anyone

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-27-2020, 02:25 PM
Less than 10% of players have 500m of pure gold in their stash.

Sure they have old LB vanities (Frank, ice spirit, Medusa etc) but for some, that is all they have and they will sit on that for inflation. Those who can afford 76 arcane weapons doesn't mean they need the extra gold cap to 999m. Why because who needs a 999m cap if their stash remains at 0 gold after buying that 76 arcane weapon or that LB vanity

Sadly I have to agree to 999m cap because there are idiots who want to purchase these old LB vanities for ridiculous amounts of gold in order for them not to get scammed by anyone

The reason they buy the lb items is because those items rise in price faster and way higher than any other item; they look pretty cool too. Last year frank set was 190m and now its 450-500m.
I mainly want it because once I hit maybe 3-5billion gold I will do a giveaway where I give 1bil out to people. I would do 100 winners 10m ea, 50 winners 20m ea or 20 winners 50m ea.

Algorhythm
03-27-2020, 02:34 PM
The reason they buy the lb items is because those items rise in price faster and way higher than any other item; they look pretty cool too. Last year frank set was 190m and now its 450-500m.
I mainly want it because once I hit maybe 3-5billion gold I will do a giveaway where I give 1bil out to people. I would do 100 winners 10m ea, 50 winners 20m ea or 20 winners 50m ea.I really don't care about your giveaways.
I'm thinking about how it will impact the game.

A con about increasing the gold cap from 99m to 999m is that there will be an inflation of gold buyers in the game. At the moment there are already alot of gold buyers in game. By raising the cap to 999m large transactions can be made in an instant through auction or trades. That's a big problem for the economy.

Encryptions
03-27-2020, 02:41 PM
I really don't care about your giveaways.

A con about increasing the gold cap from 99m to 999m is that there will be an inflation of gold buyers in the game. At the moment there are already alot of gold buyers in game. By raising the cap to 999m large transactions can be made in an instant through auction or trades. That's a big problem for the economy.

Do keep auc list limit 99m, this doesn't need to be 999m.
Though it would be suspicious for someone to randomly give 100m+ gold to someone for an epic item or legendary worth 1k. If there were more gold trades then the devs could counter a lot of them which means if they get banned for breaking tos then there goes 100m+ gold out of the game. Removing gold.
I doubt it will add more gold transactions though, people know the consequences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jeuxheinze
03-27-2020, 02:55 PM
I really don't care about your giveaways.

Sent from my CPH1707 using TapatalkWhat kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

Algorhythm
03-27-2020, 02:56 PM
Do keep auc list limit 99m, this doesn't need to be 999m.
Though it would be suspicious for someone to randomly give 100m+ gold to someone for an epic item or legendary worth 1k. If there were more gold trades then the devs could counter a lot of them which means if they get banned for breaking tos then there goes 100m+ gold out of the game. Removing gold.
I doubt it will add more gold transactions though, people know the consequences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk... ...
There were people buying 1billion gold so they can buy ice spirit set from a 99m cap. I'm sure you can figure the rest with your imagination.

Algorhythm
03-27-2020, 03:01 PM
What kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildiI said and inflation of gold buyers!
Yes I'm aware the cap of 99m is out-dated and we should keep it that way for a reason.
Are you aware shady and surge cost 125m when it first came out even if we had 99m cap? Guen price is no where near that of shady and surge when it was first released.

If you scroll up I said unfortunately I agree to 999m cap increase so you Mfers don't get scam but the problem is that gold buyers will be buying larger amounts of gold in bulk alot easier.

Anehazaz
03-31-2020, 06:38 AM
Main issue is trading. Aggressive was selling a ghost set 2014 for 500m which is cheap and one guy wants to buy. Aggressive says helm 250 first then vest 250 because vest is around 270-300m. The guy left trade and game also unfriended. He wanted to pay 250m for vest then skip helm scam my friend and sell the vest for 270m+.

Sent from my Phone.
i love how you say ‘500m which is cheap’ xD

yacos
03-31-2020, 09:25 AM
99m is very good just buy our items and stash so u can farm gold again xd

dhruvsharma2600
05-13-2020, 02:07 AM
What if maybe they have to pay gold(for e.g 100m)to set the gold limit to 999m... seems unfair but adds a gold sink in as well & anyway the people who need the trade amount to become that large can afford to do it anyway..
No hate please just a thought.

championboost
05-13-2020, 03:43 PM
thousands of players are at 99mio cap either increease to 1billion or add more things that make a negative inflation for a while like buy unlocked locked or crate keys for gold at a vendor. like this at least some gold will dissappear