PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug on Voleria 5 boss

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
I noticed this but the screenie will have to wait until i'm home from work. if i didn't start this thread now, i'd probably forget for another 2 days....

when boss does "mind control" and pulls u in, there is a radius around him where he does damage to u. well, he died right after this happened to me, and not realizing i was still taking damage, i started chatting and died. the damage radius around him does not disappear after he dies. i stayed there for a good minute after i died to see, and you can still see the damage radius. i'll post screenies tonight

JSL
01-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Look, specifically, to see if there are "black holes."

This should have been fixed and I wasn't able to re-produce it.

Also, see if other players / people are having the problem. There may be another outstanding issue here for some reason.

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
thx, i'll see what i can find in my screenies after work, i took a few of them

Ebalere
01-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Look, specifically, to see if there are "black holes."

This should have been fixed and I wasn't able to re-produce it.

Also, see if other players / people are having the problem. There may be another outstanding issue here for some reason.

I tried it and the black holes hanging around after he dies are indeed patched now. I took no damage afterwards.

LelouchX
01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
sweet guess it was recent patch? think this happened to me on sunday

Ebalere
01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
sweet guess it was recent patch? think this happened to me on sunday

I believe it was patched earlier today or yesterday, although I see nothing in the patch notes.