PDA

View Full Version : Remove the low level awake

jomellapon20
03-07-2020, 11:39 AM
DEVSSS BRING BACK THE OLD PVP TWINKS CLASH.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Formature
03-07-2020, 11:45 AM
They dont care about that. :/

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-07-2020, 11:47 AM
DEVSSS BRING BACK THE OLD PVP TWINKS CLASH.

This thread isn’t necessary... STS already announced they are working on the PvP aspect of the game. But it does not include the ‘Removal of Awakes’. We’re just waiting for an update on what’s going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jomellapon20
03-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Kinda boring

ranknabz
03-08-2020, 11:38 PM
This thread isn’t necessary... STS already announced they are working on the PvP aspect of the game. But it does not include the ‘Removal of Awakes’. We’re just waiting for an update on what’s going to happen.

owh rlly...? if tht real. then ty

THE GOLDEN KING
03-08-2020, 11:38 PM
owh rlly...? if tht real. then ty

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200309/cc5f9c77e02517c52cde3d6250cbe746.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200309/f9022de330f51c68b7b23e72a7be6962.jpg

ranknabz
03-08-2020, 11:44 PM
:excitement: ok ok..ty :)

jomellapon20
03-09-2020, 01:37 AM
Have major option to play pvp fair.

#1 No need to remove awake
#2 No need to nerfed awake
#3 All you need is disable the awake in pvp map.
Thats all. All you u need is disable the awake in pvp area. That my idea! And i wish devs will see this.
Thank you

shadowronn
03-09-2020, 03:31 AM
My understanding which may sound anti-STS but isn't is that the Devs feel or rather know that they have a greater understanding of what needs to be done with PvP rather than us which is why despite the countless threads about a disable awakens PvP, Scale awakens or whatever y'all suggested STS did not go forward with them. They may or may not have something in mind regarding PvP but what's for sure is that they aren't really looking forward to our suggestions because they know better given not many of us have experience in game development.

Xyv.io
03-09-2020, 03:55 AM
No need to remove awakes. The thing that has ruined twink pvp is armor awakes and best way to fix it is to increase the damage by 200% for all classes in PvP zones lvl1-30.

Formature
03-09-2020, 08:57 AM
Ppl who never played pvp before sts put awak trying to tell things.
Awak destroyed with pvp thats a true and sts know this , but if they remove it how they will farm mani?
Yes awak made sts get a lot of mani.

After 4 years with pvp dead they want try to make something cause the game is dying , a mmo game with full pve will never survive Forever.

Yakatudi
03-09-2020, 09:27 AM
If awake destroyed pvp, can sts not just release new pvp only gear? And make it not awaken-able? So for example when you enter pvp arena you’ll be cleared off all gears and are prompted to equip pvp only gear. And when you hit done you’ll be transferred to the arena.

Or maybe give Pvp players the opportunity to “upgrade” current gears to pvp only gear and thus losing all awakes. if sts needs money then make it a recipe that can be purchased with plat only... idk just my 2cents

Formature
03-09-2020, 09:44 AM
If awake destroyed pvp, can sts not just release new pvp only gear? And make it not awaken-able? So for example when you enter pvp arena you’ll be cleared off all gears and are prompted to equip pvp only gear. And when you hit done you’ll be transferred to the arena.

Or maybe give Pvp players the opportunity to “upgrade” current gears to pvp only gear and thus losing all awakes. if sts needs money then make it a recipe that can be purchased with plat only... idk just my 2centsBetter just remove awaks from pvp, making that only works on pve .

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk