PDA

View Full Version : More customizable character

Xiixi
03-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Just an idea. Adding skill runes something that would work like socketing gems. Runes like reducing charge time, increasing skill aoe/dot, reducing cooldown to more complex skill upgrades like adding mini stun/slow etc. And even adding ones to basic attack like increased attack speed etc. Just small upgrades that can be felt as we invest more on a certain rune. I don't know how this would impact the game but i would love to see this in the game. Maybe this would also bring back pvp and make harder map runs easier. Sorry if this idea sounds dumb.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Just an idea. Adding skill runes something that would work like socketing gems. Runes like reducing charge time, increasing skill aoe/dot, reducing cooldown to more complex skill upgrades like adding mini stun/slow etc. And even adding ones to basic attack like increased attack speed etc. Just small upgrades that can be felt as we invest more on a certain rune. I don't know how this would impact the game but i would love to see this in the game. Maybe this would also bring back pvp. Sorry if this idea sounds dumb.

We got ‘Masteries’ and ‘ultimates’ we’ll be okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk