PDA

View Full Version : It only takes

loyti
03-08-2020, 02:52 AM
After 5 years of playin this once awesome & fair game, i just realized it only takes 2 spiders to kill the fun. What a way to kill your own game.
Good job.

Grimmstroke
03-08-2020, 03:35 AM
yea i did have fun like my happiness when gates finally opens is high af now meh im just now playing to communicate with guildies and have some fun time

those 2 spiders and some nerfs will kill the game very soon who knows they might nerf DM couz it gives good drops and has no timer lol ,after 6yrs in game was really fun pvp before was awesome af balance (not 100% really) until that awakes and artifacts came along

Yoloswagx
03-08-2020, 04:18 AM
i mean if the spider drops the same golds as the boss[emoji2369] maybe it wont b such a game breaking..considering the spider hp is identical as the bosses

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-08-2020, 04:49 AM
Spiders even are able to almost kill me with jugger on at wave 25+.
They even got more hp than the boss, they are not even considered bosses so boss dmg doesn't work on them. Which gives me a really op strategy to try later hmmm.

alonehope
03-08-2020, 06:39 AM
this is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in this game @@

scarysmerf
03-08-2020, 09:08 AM
If they just nerfed the spiders health bar or took out one spider it would make things a lil easier.

QuaseT
03-08-2020, 09:48 AM
After 5 years of playin this once awesome & fair game, i just realized it only takes 2 spiders to kill the fun. What a way to kill your own game.
Good job.After 5 years of playing you should have the gear to kill the spiders tbh. At least a few waves. Now people hating on me again but i still want the map to stay hard, organized parties with "op gear" can make it to wave 30+ without elixirs. Maybe im the only one but I prefer the map to the normal version.

Overgrown
03-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Same, made me quit too.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Overgrown
03-08-2020, 09:55 AM
After 5 years of playing you should have the gear to kill the spiders tbh. At least a few waves. Now people hating on me again but i still want the map to stay hard, organized parties with "op gear" can make it to wave 30+ without elixirs. Maybe im the only one but I prefer the map to the normal version.Cinco's perspective and reasoning, about this concern is "players will be OP soon" "we want you to play elite" "gates is not the only source of gold". I don't like it at all, didn't even looked at player's perspective.

What can we do? If they think its good, on the company's interests, but overall on player's side its a forced labor and not worth to burn hours of playing anymore.

I don't know what this forums for, if they don't listen to player's perspective.

Other source of income? Like? Maus and using the re-roll scam maps? When everything is worth millions? What we will burn our whole life tapping and farming or draining everyone 's pockets? Its madness.

Keep your game for a while, I'll keep my time.

Just my side.

^ This is the post I made on other thread, the update exposed me why It is not worth it anymore. Maybe this is OP's point.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
03-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Good job.

5 Years and you stll cant figure out theres more to the game other than 2 mere spiders that woop your behind.

Korabiv
03-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Personally, I like that a map is finally hard again. Game has been too easy lately and people have gotten bored. One map that’s actually difficult is a nice change imo.

On a different note, I would like to see more rare drops added to this map for incentive for players to farm. New, rare eggs for example.

Verbie
03-08-2020, 01:34 PM
After 5 years of playing you should have the gear to kill the spiders tbh. At least a few waves. Now people hating on me again but i still want the map to stay hard, organized parties with "op gear" can make it to wave 30+ without elixirs. Maybe im the only one but I prefer the map to the normal version.

I like the challenge but I can tell you from past games if something is too hard people will stop playing completely.

Maybe we can use this thread for tips on gear and pets to use?

TheBlairWitch
03-08-2020, 02:18 PM
If its to easy - Make the lvs hard
If its to hard - make the lvs easy
If no drops- increase drops
If alot of drops - decrease drops so prices rise
If the lv dosnt have elite- make elite maps
🍀
Always something wrong in AL
🍀
I mean i get that if the lv is almost impossible to beat its unfair, but if your trying to beat a lv with not so strong gear then find strong gear or do something else,
🍀
Im not strong for normal vardan so elite vardan is impossible so its common sence i dont do it, but that dosnt ruin my game.

🍀🍀

Tuhguhbuhbuh
03-08-2020, 02:24 PM
And then there's me, tryna whoop boss and spiders with a naff weapon.

Allset
03-08-2020, 02:44 PM
i mean if the spider drops the same golds as the boss[emoji2369] maybe it wont b such a game breaking..considering the spider hp is identical as the bosses

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkThe spiders are tougher than the boss. If they dropped GL that would change a lot of players minds. It would for me.

I hardly switch to gl before boss drops because spiders are still up. I would rather advance than take the chance of 1shot. The lb tops are making waves up in thirties. When Gates was at it's best that's where the real GL started. Now it's not even worth the trouble. Just bragging rights...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200308/7f684c432ae3069b47084520297967d3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200308/86b6d43038abc071ab640db75898f87f.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

Verbie
03-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Im not strong for normal vardan so elite vardan is impossible so its common sence i dont do it, but that dosnt ruin my game.

If you haven't played it yet is it fair to make a judgement? No one is asking for it to be easy but it is a steep difficulty curve.

TheBlairWitch
03-08-2020, 03:39 PM
If you haven't played it yet is it fair to make a judgement? No one is asking for it to be easy but it is a steep difficulty curve.I have, thats why y said im not strong for that lv.

U say no one is asking for it to be easy, then why does this post exist.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Verbie
03-08-2020, 04:27 PM
I have, thats why y said im not strong for that lv.

U say no one is asking for it to be easy, then why does this post exist.

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkThis post exists because the OP is not happy with content, and thats ok because that's his opinion.

Devs need feedback and has provided it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

loyti
03-08-2020, 05:38 PM
All feedbacks are welcome, no worries guys im not trying to get symphaty or what.
Some will agree, some will not.
But im just worried that if things will continue this way, alot of players will be forced to either quit the game or play the waiting game. Both of these are bad for the devs isn't it.
But anyway, if few of you enjoys the new update, no one's stopping you. You can even make your own thread how "FUN" it is. But this is how i see things.
Enjoy & Keep this game alive.

zerationB
03-08-2020, 08:26 PM
I better play mobile legend than this OP nerf, let's get real this game is dying [emoji38]

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
03-08-2020, 09:14 PM
I've been playing AL since 2014 and I'm still doing all the 1000 bosses APs, but you 5 years long player bugged by those 2 spiders?

loyti
03-08-2020, 10:23 PM
I've been playing AL since 2014 and I'm still doing all the 1000 bosses APs, but you 5 years long player bugged by those 2 spiders?

Yes im 5 years long player who saw how this game was fair & awesome. Fair in a sense that everyone has a shot on everything. This is what separate AL from other games. I am not bugged ny 2 spiders. But believe me, its not fun when the main boss is easier to kill than those 2 pesky creatures who aren't suppose to be there in the 1st place.

alonehope
03-08-2020, 11:25 PM
if spiders were like 50% of boss difficulty to kill or at last they would drop sth good or gold tho that would be pretty better ...
so far players only doing it for APS and its too hard for those don't have any gear to kill normal map (this is not elite its super-elite).
at last, they should add gold on spiders too or increase boss drop like 2X also peoples with low gear keep playing normal gate which is dropped gold drop like 70%

ranknabz
03-08-2020, 11:47 PM
The spiders are tougher than the boss. If they dropped GL that would change a lot of players minds. It would for me.

I hardly switch to gl before boss drops because spiders are still up. I would rather advance than take the chance of 1shot. The lb tops are making waves up in thirties. When Gates was at it's best that's where the real GL started. Now it's not even worth the trouble. Just bragging rights...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200308/7f684c432ae3069b47084520297967d3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200308/86b6d43038abc071ab640db75898f87f.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

i.ve saw...the spiders are drop gold also like 2.5k or something....

ranknabz
03-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Good job.

lmfao...🤣 im a agree with u...
sta should just nerf their HP or may be remove the 1 speyde

TheBlairWitch
03-09-2020, 02:55 AM
Here this will solve your spider problem 187653

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Allset
03-09-2020, 11:35 AM
i.ve saw...the spiders are drop gold also like 2.5k or something....TBH I didn't see a regular gl drop from them.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Salb
03-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Hi All , tbh I'm not fine with that much hardness on Elite VG but some of Op players might be Fine with it

Using a temple challenge style map for Goldloot in first step hurts alot of farmers , they've to gear enough to join normal mode of it..

So far if anyone has made good gear for normal mode it doesn't mean "ok , he is ready for elite mode, too". The goldloot which is available in elite mode, just helps the rich players to get richer!

As you can see only overgeard and really really Op players can touch +25 waves so what is it means? A guy who paid over 400m for gears now can loot Op Gold piles also ! So what about newbie players? What can do for their grind? lol

M6? - they've to Open M1-M5
DM? - (24h limitation)
Vg? Nerfed ( also 24h limitation)

As An AL lover i have to say sts Must Add a 24/7 map for goldloot

Even if the average of loot will be too low still better than Afk in camp lol

Tysm in advance :)

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

ranknabz
03-09-2020, 07:54 PM
I better play mobile legend than this OP nerf, let's get real this game is dying [emoji38]

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

lol 😂😂😂....

alonehope
03-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Hi All , tbh I'm not fine with that much hardness on Elite VG but some of Op players might be Fine with it

Using a temple challenge style map for Goldloot in first step hurts alot of farmers , they've to gear enough to join normal mode of it..

So far if anyone has made good gear for normal mode it doesn't mean "ok , he is ready for elite mode, too". The goldloot which is available in elite mode, just helps the rich players to get richer!

As you can see only overgeard and really really Op players can touch +25 waves so what is it means? A guy who paid over 400m for gears now can loot Op Gold piles also ! So what about newbie players? What can do for their grind? lol

M6? - they've to Open M1-M5
DM? - (24h limitation)
Vg? Nerfed ( also 24h limitation)

As An AL lover i have to say sts Must Add a 24/7 map for goldloot

Even if the average of loot will be too low still better than Afk in camp lol

Tysm in advance :)

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

+1
sts want to get new players to game but this how is going on only old players will remind in-game if ... they are full geared too lot of my friends left game after this nightmare happened to VG.
pls fix sth for us or add sth to farm(worth for time) ty :)

scarysmerf
03-11-2020, 02:07 PM
I don't know why we are being ignored everyone is asking to please nerf the spiders hp or atleast remove a spider. I dont think it's asking too much. If even top geared players are having trouble then something is wrong please listen.

Ipooponfifteens
03-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Alright so apparently people don't understand yet that this game is a business. Why do you think sts made it harder at first? Since you have to spend a lot of gold and how to get gold quickly by purchasing platinum and so the visual circle goes on and on if player x has good gears but doesn't have the skills or friends “for partying” that are strong enough “by earning it back” this is their business thought where it takes them to make money and you are the player who can change by working hard to maybe get somewhere in real life, everything is not easy and either free and the lucky people are athletically, intelligent, musically or talented in a certain skill or born into a family with a heritage.

What i want to say is that the under geared players have to deal with it right now. Finally, it's up to STS whether they will change or not, but in real life, you can't complain about the law and the whole system either.

I give the players a tip in this game "Hard work pays off" this is where you just need to know how to walk the road.