PDA

View Full Version : Mythic

holdmytalons
03-08-2020, 04:57 AM
@Cinco Can mythic get a buff on the armor and health should be at least double what it is now its not very fun playing 3 shot kill pvp for a set as hard as this to obtain it should at least be worth the trouble thanks

Sowf
03-08-2020, 05:06 AM
@Cinco Can mythic get a buff on the armor and health should be at least double what it is now its not very fun playing 3 shot kill pvp for a set as hard as this to obtain it should at least be worth the trouble thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think that this should happen because not all characters are balanced ,such as bird overpowers mages and giving everyone double health and armour with mythic will give every character the chance to win a fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
03-08-2020, 07:26 AM
There's no 3 hit kill in mythic pvp only except Rhino which does 2 hit kill and they don't need a bow to achieve this.

I would agree mages being slightly weak but still mages can do alot by playing properly to be more precise, by kiting not by nuking since beginning in 1v1 that's where they're best for TBH.

Mythic pvp is quite good and better than at places where some classes were almost broken at some point in the past ofc except glitchy fox and rhino and rhinos 2 hit kill now.

holdmytalons
03-08-2020, 07:49 AM
There's no 3 hit kill in mythic pvp only except Rhino which does 2 hit kill and they don't need a bow to achieve this.

I would agree mages being slightly weak but still mages can do alot by playing properly to be more precise, by kiting not by nuking since beginning in 1v1 that's where they're best for TBH.

Mythic pvp is quite good and better than at places where some classes were almost broken at some point in the past ofc except glitchy fox and rhino and rhinos 2 hit kill now.Bird is literally blind shatter blast bear beck sms stomp rhino combo tempest last i checked that was 3 shots

MageFFA
03-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Bird is literally blind shatter blast bear beck sms stomp rhino combo tempest last i checked that was 3 shots

Don't forget weapon combos. Birds can break auto with wand for a 1 shot kill and bears can HS auto with Staff and not be touched at 13 meters.

Waug
03-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Had on my mind for some days so I made a whole thread about this and mageffa that might be exploitations and should be reported for a fix not basic fault of mythic pvp

afroSamuraii
03-08-2020, 12:24 PM

Mythic pvp is quite good and better than at places where some classes were almost broken at some point in the past ofc except glitchy fox and rhino and rhinos 2 hit kill now.Yes there is mage and bird do it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

MageFFA
03-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Had on my mind for some days so I made a whole thread about this and mageffa that might be exploitations and should be reported for a fix not basic fault of mythic pvp

It's not a gear exploitation, not like rhinos, but a actual function in the game that jas existed for years.