PDA

View Full Version : Skills Bug - Recharge but doesn't work

Crocodile
03-08-2020, 09:31 PM
I noticed that recently something funny happened whenever I try to use my skills. The skill doesn't work sometime even though I clicked and charged it full. It doesn't affecting the ultimate button, only those 4 skill set.
Hopefully devs can take a look into this matter.

Ryvz
03-20-2020, 12:07 PM
has happened to me a few times.. charge the skill, release. skills doesnt go off, it goes back to normal, where you have to press the skill again.

reyals
03-20-2020, 06:41 PM
%haste + that 0,1sec general cd for all skills after using any skill... i'm sure its because of that :P while any type of haste is active - that general cd of skills working wrong (it looks like u can use skills, but when try use/charge - after short time it getting reseted like u didnt press skill)

reyals
03-21-2020, 04:47 PM
just wanted to add to this thread:
when warrior use skill "Horn of renew" while energize ulti active - horn have so short cooldown and next horn will not give that 2-3 sec protective shield to allies (but gives shield to warrior tho)

Snowman Is here
03-22-2020, 02:13 PM
%haste + that 0,1sec general cd for all skills after using any skill... i'm sure its because of that :P while any type of haste is active - that general cd of skills working wrong (it looks like u can use skills, but when try use/charge - after short time it getting reseted like u didnt press skill)

Does that cause it to happen mainly on Juggernaut with full mastery? 5 seconds faster cd

reyals
03-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Does that cause it to happen mainly on Juggernaut with full mastery? 5 seconds faster cd

idk, for me both bugs only related to horn of renew, with jugg never failed

Oakmaiden
03-23-2020, 09:16 AM
I have similar problem on Rogue, charge a skill..then no action when releasing.