PDA

View Full Version : Would it be bad if MOMs say THANKS again for Dev's 3rd visit to our GH? woot @ Flip!

aquaveridian
01-18-2012, 08:09 PM
I dont think soo....cant thank u enough!! soo...

Thanks @ Flip for visiting us again!!!!

i wasn't there but I <3 u anyway Flip... [<--- that's me acting all cool, its a lie!! Im walking limp atm coz i kicked my own bed knowing i missed another dev visits, 'why did I have to sleep?? whyyyyyy????' ...okay, ignore that...]

All Masters of Mayhem guildies were, and still are honored to have u guys visiting us!!
please come again...this time maybe when Zenidal is online?? (^_-) *wink2* [and me tooo??!!!]

thanks again to treenire for these pics... [ Im sooo jealous of you possum sis!!!]

javier995
01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Lmao poor Zenidal lol

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Beanmachine
01-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Technically yes, because moms should be looking after their children;)

Swimmingstar
01-18-2012, 09:00 PM
I thought MOM was moms like the human. Lol. and why do devs keeps visiting the MOMS GH? No fairz!

Raolaur
01-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Poor Zenidal!!

LOL, Yes, us MoMs do try to look after our children ;) I missed the visit today too, so I had to kick myself in the butt for dealing with real life, oh well! Everyone was excited as usual, and the visit was much appreciated and welcome. Us MoMs do so love the devs...yet you guys make me think I'm in troooooooouble!! :applause: Way to give a woman a myocardial infarction!! By all means feel free to come by anytime. Hopefully Zenidal and myself, along with the rest of us who haven't had the pleasure, are there to greet you. See you soon!!

Raolaur

Zenidal
01-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Darn! I missed it again! To be honest, I'm not on a lot anyways. Hope I see a dev soon!

Whirlzap
01-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Perhaps the Guilds Section is a better place instead of the General Discussion Section.

Rare
01-19-2012, 08:09 AM
So I was wondering... Do devs visit other guild halls also out is this guild the only one that posts about it on the forum?

To be be honest,i don't spend any time in our GH. Only reason i go there is to buy potions or elixirs

Treenire
01-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Ah we spend alot of time just standing around in gh Just chatting.... =]

aquaveridian
01-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Ah we spend alot of time just standing around in gh Just chatting.... =] oh reaaaaaaaallly??? just chatting Possum?? Lies!!! I have proofS!!!

4895 4898

and that! 48974900

hmmm 4899

mwahahahaha

Well, so why not dwell in GH? its so much fun!!?

Whirlzap
01-19-2012, 12:24 PM
So I was wondering... Do devs visit other guild halls also out is this guild the only one that posts about it on the forum?

To be be honest,i don't spend any time in our GH. Only reason i go there is to buy potions or elixirs

Devs visit all guild halls during surprise visits.
It's just this guild that's been posting the visits.
I seriously think this should be in Guilds Discussion, not General Discussion.

JSL
01-19-2012, 12:30 PM
It's part of our job requirement that we visit MOM's guild hall at least once an hour. --JUST KIDDING--

I'll give you some hints. When we log in; we definitely go to see if we can find some high population areas. Guild halls are just one of those places.

The day I visited MOM's guild hall I also went to two Balefort instances, Forest Haven and the Oasis for a swim.

missbollinger
01-19-2012, 12:44 PM
It's part of our job requirement that we visit MOM's guild hall at least once an hour. --JUST KIDDING--

I'll give you some hints. When we log in; we definitely go to see if we can find some high population areas. Guild halls are just one of those places.

The day I visited MOM's guild hall I also went to two Balefort instances, Forest Haven and the Oasis for a swim.

Well I am not at all surprised we have been visited so many times! We love to gather in our guild hall :-) Definitely got our moneys worth out of it and not just used it for the potions and elixirs!

aquaveridian
01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Well I am not at all surprised we have been visited so many times! We love to gather in our guild hall :-) Definitely got our moneys worth out of it and not just used it for the potions and elixirs!

especially you, good golly msbolly fire pit dweller!!!! LMAO
:D

zentradi
01-19-2012, 04:05 PM
We go in there and repeatedly fart on each other :) yes I signed up for this forum! WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!

aquaveridian
01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
We go in there and repeatedly fart on each other :) yes I signed up for this forum! WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!

Er yes its colliding zen, but its coz of ur farts , dont blame it on this Forum LOL!!

sent from Tapatalk on Arc d'Eau

aquaveridian
01-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Devs visit all guild halls during surprise visits.
It's just this guild that's been posting the visits.
I seriously think this should be in Guilds Discussion, not General Discussion.

I just posted it under general coz I wanna thx the dev, its never really about our guild. And forgive me since english not my primary language, but I thought general means...well, all?

Okay, im open to suggestions, any idea how to move it to guilds discussion whirlz? since its already been posted here?
Is there any way to move it to 'guild discussion' sub forum? I thought only dev could do that?
and I really don't wanna troubled them over this matter...

cheers,

sent from Tapatalk on Arc d'Eau

Whirlzap
01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
No, not troubled.
It's great to see so much more interaction between Developers and players ingame.
However, the reason of suggesting you post your guild-related things, even if it's thanking a developer, in Guild Section is because as you can see, this is already starting to turn into a MOM guild thread from what I see above.
Guild-only things are best kept to your own guild thread, which you should make one if you have not yet.
The General Discussion is more for everyone, and with this only being MOM-involved, some people may feel left out.
This isn't called GENERAL discussion for nothing.

With decently-high regards, best of luck.

aquaveridian
01-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Okays whirlz,..ill post em somewhere else next time...

~αφυανεπϊδϊαη~
using Tapatalk on ASUS Transformer

Bunnyshoota
01-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Oh. After reading the posts, I get it now. I thought you were a mom that played pocketlegends.............

missbollinger
01-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Oh. After reading the posts, I get it now. I thought you were a mom that played pocketlegends.............
There are a lot of moms that play PL in MoM :-)

shanmarie33
01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Like momtosix, she a mom in MoM.

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 12:30 PM

LOL well some of us are that too;)

Many there be many a more GH shin-digs to come:)

And good luck on Dev drop's to the other guilds of PL:smiley_simmons: