PDA

View Full Version : Need tips on making a lvl 30 bear twink

superme
01-18-2012, 09:17 PM
I need help on making a lvl 30 strength bear twink. Any tips would be useful such as what skills to use, how many skill points to use, what order of skills to use, etc. Anything would be great. Thx.

Twinklaser
01-22-2012, 02:50 AM
Str Bear twinks are kinda hard at this level… Either go 35 for copperhead or go dex bear

Anyways for atributes do 94 str and rest in dex

Gear is Iceberg plate and longsword with polar snowcap of legends.

Do 6 rage 6 iron blood 6 hellscream 6 cb 4 bexkon and 1 cs.

Combo is Buff Scream Beckon Cs CB

Hope I helped

VVammothehammo
01-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Str Bear twinks are kinda hard at this level… Either go 35 for copperhead or go dex bear

Anyways for atributes do 94 str and rest in dex

Gear is Iceberg plate and longsword with polar snowcap of legends.

Do 6 rage 6 iron blood 6 hellscream 6 cb 4 bexkon and 1 cs.

Combo is Buff Scream Beckon Cs CB

Hope I helped

No stomp?!

Twinklaser
01-22-2012, 01:03 PM
@Wammo

You have a melee weapon and want to push your opponent away from you… Beckon and CS is so you could do massive damage with your sword, not so you can stomp the mage and bird away and be kited.

superme
01-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Thx guys.

Bunnyshoota
01-22-2012, 09:47 PM
@Wammo

You have a melee weapon and want to push your opponent away from you… Beckon and CS is so you could do massive damage with your sword, not so you can stomp the mage and bird away and be kited.

No, you still need stomp.
3 beckon
3 stomp
6 iron blood
6 rage
6 hell scream
1 SMS
1 Vengeful slash
1 root slash
2 CB

At this level, the beckon stomp combo with the longsword instantly kills everything. Always use hell scream.
Level 30 str bears are sort of like nukes, because the longsword improves the base skill damage so much. The low CB is because it still gives good debuff with hell scream, but you won't be able to use it often.

Hope I helped. PM me if you need more help.

razurblade
01-23-2012, 11:41 AM
well if u went dex bear i could help u here. Btw since i dont use gomgurl any more i have decided to give build out .
Now i use 6 rage 6 iron blood 6 hell scream 4 beckon 3 stomp and rest crushing blow. Now notice that you can change this up and use evade instead of iron blood. by using evade you sacrafice extra armor for more dodge. and if you dont want to use crushing blow then you can use three slashes which helps with last minute desperate damage.

razurblade
01-23-2012, 11:50 AM
btw if u need more tips u can friend request my new lv 30 char named rememberkourt

Twinklaser
01-23-2012, 07:38 PM
@Bunny

Instant KO is nice but Iceberg bears seriously lack accuracy so if it doesnt instant kill you die 9/10 times from mages and dexbears. Maybe Im wrong because Im most familiar with copperhead Iceberg bears…

@razur

Gomgurl is an awesome twink but isnt it a dexbear?

razurblade
01-24-2012, 10:46 AM
@razur
yes i am a dex bear but i have a str/dex lv 30 bear now named rememberkourt and lved up gomgurl so if u see remember then let me know u saw this and i will practice with u. Also Prokings, myself, ezforme, and cicel made a lv 30-35 dex bear guild called rememberus.

Gomgurl is an awesome twink but isnt it a dexbear?[/QUOTE]

Zapoke
01-24-2012, 11:25 PM
A 30 bear is something I have yet to use much in PvP yet.. Hm.

From what I've seen, the only semi-successful strength bears on this level use an Iceberg longsword, with a nuke build, and they usually only work very well vs mages. :(

This is what I, personally, would use:

Stats:
94 Strength
1 Intellect
All extra to dex (Can't remember exact amount ;))

Build:
6 Rage
6 Hell Scream
6 Stomp
5 Beckon
4 Crushing
1 SMS
1 Crippling Blow

Items:
Conqueror's Vyxnaar Helm
Iceberg Longsword
Iceberg Plate
Level 20 Dex Ring (10 plat: 8 Armor, 2 hit %)
Lionhead of Darkness

Combos:
Vs Mage: Beckon, Scream, Slashes, Stomp.
Vs Bird: Beckon, Scream, Crushing, Slashes, Stomp.
Vs Bear: Scream, Beckon, Crushing, Crip, (Quickly)Stomp-SMS.

Personally, for level 30, I would use a dex bear, with lots of dodge, lol. ^^

Twinklaser
01-25-2012, 07:24 PM
@Zapoke

No defense buffs?!

Zapoke
01-25-2012, 07:51 PM
@Zapoke

No defense buffs?!

That's right. Lol. If you use a 2h, you can't expect to survive very long, even with max iron blood, or max taunt/evade. So I focused it around 100% nuking.

Twinklaser
01-25-2012, 07:53 PM
@Zapoke

Interesting… Does it still give a positive k/d?

Zapoke
01-25-2012, 07:54 PM
@Zapoke

Interesting… Does it still give a positive k/d?
It did when I tried a similar build at 32. :)

Twinklaser
01-25-2012, 08:09 PM
@Zapoke

Alright, tyvm
_____
/ _ _ \
| -0 0- |
\ \____/ /

Sryyoulose
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
You should go copper/DEX that seems pro ^_^