PDA

View Full Version : Can You take 2 Minutes of your time to sign this Petition?

Artemis
01-18-2012, 10:08 PM
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

What its about is at the link. PLEASE sign the petition. It would mean alot <3

MadxMedicine
01-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Down with sopa and pipa

TheChairmaker
01-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Umm, I don't have a Zip code. What is one?

BodMaster
01-18-2012, 10:20 PM
If you don't understand or know what this is, research it you will find it in your best interest to do so! You will also be shocked by what you find! For the people that do not live in US it doesn't matter, this will directly or in-directly affect everyone if this was to be passed!

TheChairmaker
01-18-2012, 10:22 PM
If you don't understand or know what this is, research it you will find it in your best interest to do so! You will also be shocked by what you find! For the people that do not live in US it doesn't matter, this will directly or in-directly affect everyone if this was to be passed!
No, I understand what it is, and I would like to sign the petition despite being a UK citizen and therefore not having a zip code :biggrin: Is that possible?

BodMaster
01-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Umm, I don't have a Zip code. What is one?

It's like a post code, we can't vote unfortunately but you can spread the word through FB and such, or even contact our PMs to voice your opinion. I'm sure there are links all over the web regarding this.

BodMaster
01-18-2012, 10:24 PM
No, I understand what it is, and I would like to sign the petition despite being a UK citizen and therefore not having a zip code :biggrin: Is that possible?

Lol Chair, you Ninja'd me, my post wasn't aimed at you lol just everyone in general.

If people are still non believers take a look at this, Anonymous has spoken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeEcoi8kEuU&feature=related

TheChairmaker
01-18-2012, 10:29 PM
It's like a post code, we can't vote unfortunately but you can spread the word through FB and such, or even contact our PMs to voice your opinion. I'm sure there are links all over the web regarding this.
Annoying...oh, I see, the postcode is to verify the signer is a real person!

Lol Chair, you Ninja'd me, my post wasn't aimed at you lolx just everyone in general.
I am a ninja :tyrannosaurus: it is true :tyrannosaurus: Everyone in general! Take heed of BodMaster's wise words!

StompArtist
01-18-2012, 10:36 PM

Put 77088

Puts you somewhere in texas.

TheChairmaker
01-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Put 77088

Puts you somewhere in texas.
Mmm, but that's lying...and worse, what if everyone falsified a zip code to do it? BTW, shared on Facebook for those American friends I have (one or two, and a half-cousin).

StompArtist
01-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Mmm, but that's lying...and worse, what if everyone falsified a zip code to do it? BTW, shared on Facebook for those American friends I have (one or two, and a half-cousin).

Hey it's not like those seeking to pass the bill are not lying. :D

TheChairmaker
01-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Hey it's not like those seeking to pass the bill are not lying. :D
Heck yeah, but wouldn't it make us as bad as them then?!

Phoenixking
01-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah lets be truth though we all know all the MAJORITY of the big guys (big buck poeple) are liers and just mess it up :o anway there lies are for malevolent intentions, ours is for benefits of the world

(think about the children:o)

MimeRifle
01-18-2012, 10:58 PM
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

What its about is at the link. PLEASE sign the petition. It would mean alot <3

Signed.

Conradin
01-18-2012, 11:06 PM
I already did it. And annonymous scares the $&@" outa me- and should scare the goverment too.

Otukura
01-18-2012, 11:10 PM
You don't have to put a zipcode in to submit.

StompArtist
01-18-2012, 11:14 PM

“Sometimes the truth is arrived at by adding all the little lies together and deducting them from the totality of what is known.” ~Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

BodMaster
01-18-2012, 11:32 PM
You don't have to put a zipcode in to submit.

I've tried it on every site I can find, always insists I put a Zip Code in, if you read the wiki it also mentions non US wouldnt be able to vote, just to pass on the info, and contact our 'senators' (UK PM, etc).

Otukura
01-18-2012, 11:35 PM
I've tried it on every site I can find, always insists I put a Zip Code in, if you read the wiki it also mentions non US wouldnt be able to vote, just to pass on the info, and contact our 'senators' (UK PM, etc).

:O

I just did it w/o a zipcode again.

BodMaster
01-19-2012, 12:00 AM
:O

I just did it w/o a zipcode again.

From the link Lyric posted? It couldn't possibly recognize what area my IP is showing right? Il try again cheers.

* Zip code
* denotes required fields.

TheChairmaker
01-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Yeah lets be truth though we all know all the MAJORITY of the big guys (big buck poeple) are liers and just mess it up :o anway there lies are for malevolent intentions, ours is for benefits of the world

(think about the children:o)

“Sometimes the truth is arrived at by adding all the little lies together and deducting them from the totality of what is known.” ~Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

Fair points :D signed :biggrin:

Piosidon
01-19-2012, 12:39 AM
This took 3 minutes of my time
:banana:

BodMaster
01-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Everyone sign if you haven't already.

Artemis
01-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Thank you all <3

DanielRH
01-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Signed and posted to Facebook.

The basic notion of this bill is right, but the way they are implementing it is not.

Cahaun
01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Signed :D