PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to the new future content of the legend games! Excited 😊

Habibibi
03-10-2020, 12:10 PM

Dear Dark Legends Moderators;

This year has gone quite quickly come to think of it. It's that time of year again 187691

Sin Patty's is just around the corner..187694
Are you guys will put this event on DL again? As much as we love the green outfits, there's so much more shamrockin' fun we can have187692

I would like to see bigger, more anticipated events be a bit more "fresher" PLEASE? Again a huge hug to @Cinco and his @Team for working so hard giving us "fresher" events. We appreciate you.

May the Luck o' Legends be with us this season!! PLEASE, keep your comments respectful and appropriate to the conversation.

Thanks in advance:vwub:
xo,

Sponsor
03-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Shh, it’s a secret! My hand is hot and I wanna pop right now LOL
I can’t wait any longer 😩 update update 😁😁

nadineelfen
03-11-2020, 08:01 AM
We still waiting for it hahahaha cross fingers

deadlystriker
03-11-2020, 10:54 AM

Dear Dark Legends Moderators;

This year has gone quite quickly come to think of it. It's that time of year again 187691

Sin Patty's is just around the corner..187694
Are you guys will put this event on DL again? As much as we love the green outfits, there's so much more shamrockin' fun we can have187692

I would like to see bigger, more anticipated events be a bit more "fresher" PLEASE? Again a huge hug to @Cinco and his @Team for working so hard giving us "fresher" events. We appreciate you.

May the Luck o' Legends be with us this season!! PLEASE, keep your comments respectful and appropriate to the conversation.

Thanks in advance:vwub:
xo,

WHOA! Would be nice to have more items on vendor to purchase:smile:
Would motivate us all to play :love_heart: