PDA

View Full Version : A new way to make money? Scammer Prostitutes.

BeardedBear
07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
So I'm in town and this guy Romando is saying "if you want to hear about boys and girls, meet me in the castel."

I'm not sure why he wanted all the boys to gather in the "castel", but I found it extremely funny and thought I would should tag along to take a few pictures.

Note: He was trying to scam people, in the worst attempt I have seen. He would say "ok i take my bra off now", then "ok now I take my panti off" followed up with "ahhh, I need more money to tell you more!" One guy even told me to leave his "girlfriend" alone when I told him I would report the guy.

I have a pic I'll try to upload in a sec.

Justg
07-26-2010, 11:23 AM
send it to support(at)spacetimestudios.com please

Barbamitsos
07-26-2010, 12:00 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*OK boys ill take my pant off*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I shoulve been there.. SEND ME THE PIC PLEASE!

BeardedBear
07-26-2010, 12:24 PM
It was pretty humorous but disturbing to say the least.

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/unknown08075/?action=view&current=IMG_0335.png

I would email this to the devs, but i didn't get enough chat to show exactly what he was doing. Too many spammers in town flooded the chat.

Royce
07-26-2010, 01:48 PM
I agree with Barb. LMAO!
I guess it's the oldest profession so no surprise it's taking place in the seedy underbelly of Alterra. What is surprising is how bad that guy is at it. Anyway, what's next, Drugs? "psst, S> black market hallucination elixers in the alley behind the tent". :D

beester
07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Haha I was there when this guy was doing this xD yesterday he was like, "come to castle if u wanna hear a story about a girl" it was pretty funny:)

bmc85uk
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I had to stop reading this thread on account of getting too excited....

haroldiv
07-26-2010, 05:45 PM
wow.... coming up on 60 minutes, old stinky pervert meets 12 year old boy on the internet via what is being dubbed "world of warcraft for the iphone". The shocking story will unfold right after this commercial break =P

KingFu
07-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Here's the picture straight up:
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/unknown08075/IMG_0335.png

BAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I should try that! JK JK I kid ;)