03-11-2020, 02:25 AM
Almost 5 , maybe bot or super pve grinder

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Formature
03-11-2020, 02:26 AM
How the Funk to get 4M pve kills
187727Bot does everything xaxaxaxaxaxa

U can check his ctf too , boting for pvp now , where is sts to check that?

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

Faotblack
03-11-2020, 02:34 AM
Bot does everything xaxaxaxaxaxa

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do TapatalkThere are actually many ppl that farm pve/pvp kills without botting. I know a person who has farmed over 3m pve kills without botting.

ManthanPatel
03-11-2020, 02:40 AM
Maybe farming in hauntlet there r pve kills for all lvls

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Scll
03-11-2020, 03:52 AM

How can u be so confident to say that? The player must've farmed those 5m kills and for all that hard work u call him a cheater? I'm not protecting anyone here just saying, don't call ppl out for something they didn't do with no proof.

Menace
03-11-2020, 03:54 AM
It would be easier to check if it's legit or not if you provided their IGN

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Shimada
03-11-2020, 04:31 AM
What is the point of this thread anyways?

archerdrake
03-11-2020, 05:07 AM
Yeah what's the point of this trade? To compliment or to destroy?

archerdrake
03-11-2020, 05:10 AM
Thread* ;-)

Crocodile
03-11-2020, 05:11 AM
Lol. Long time ago, there was a glitch where a lot of ppl got like few mill of pve..its not so important nowadays since sts already remove it from lb.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 05:26 AM
Its possible to get millions pve in haunt if you have the dedication 10-20k pve a day (my max was 25k in one day)ive done the math 10k a day and thats over 3m a year.
Please dont accuse anyone of botting because people have worked very hard for those kills trust me i only have 1.5m and im exhausted already.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

ManthanPatel
03-11-2020, 06:30 AM
Its possible to get millions pve in haunt if you have the dedication 10-20k pve a day (my max was 25k in one day)ive done the math 10k a day and thats over 3m a year.
Please dont accuse anyone of botting because people have worked very hard for those kills trust me i only have 1.5m and im exhausted already.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkYa exectly dont be jelly from someone they work hard for it maso n hauntlate farmers can get thoes kills

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
03-11-2020, 07:17 AM

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkThe problem is thats hard to distinguish between them. There are some which used bots to get a few millions and there are some who are legit farmers. Since it doesn't make a difference for lbs anymore I see no reason to farm there anyways.

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 10:08 AM
The problem is thats hard to distinguish between them. There are some which used bots to get a few millions and there are some who are legit farmers. Since it doesn't make a difference for lbs anymore I see no reason to farm there anyways.Yes theres no "Reward" or special LB for having high pve but its not about that. Its about a nice looking kdr which overall makes your character look better.

GucciBang
03-11-2020, 11:36 AM

falando merda atoa

Formature
03-11-2020, 12:40 PM
How can u be so confident to say that? The player must've farmed those 5m kills and for all that hard work u call him a cheater? I'm not protecting anyone here just saying, don't call ppl out for something they didn't do with no proof.Ok lets think his pve its legit , but if u tell me he did 1k/32 pvp w/o boting/dummying I will have to tell you to go see a psychiatrist.

Formature
03-11-2020, 12:43 PM
falando merda atoaOut of time brother [emoji106]

Scll
03-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Ok lets think his pve its legit , but if u tell me he did 1k/32 pvp w/o boting/dummying I will have to tell you to go see a psychiatrist.

What makes u think outta his 5m pve kdr, I picked on his 1k ctf kills? Botting and dummying is 2 different things. Try seeing psychiatrist.

MřmřVęliĺDęvīlükē61239
03-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Also he is lv 60 and has crap gear, and crap pet. Not even those players with speed set, arc weapons or love sets and arc pets have at most 200k , how this low lv get 5m kills , bot bot

Silentkill
03-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Also he is lv 60 and has crap gear, and crap pet. Not even those players with speed set, arc weapons or love sets and arc pets have at most 200k , how this low lv get 5m kills , bot bot

You are annoying

Menace
03-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Also he is lv 60 and has crap gear, and crap pet. Not even those players with speed set, arc weapons or love sets and arc pets have at most 200k , how this low lv get 5m kills , bot botit's possible he racked up his PvE while 56 was cap, unlikely but not impossible.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Formature
03-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Yes theres no "Reward" or special LB for having high pve but its not about that. Its about a nice looking kdr which overall makes your character look better.

What makes u think outta his 5m pve kdr, I picked on his 1k ctf kills? Botting and dummying is 2 different things. Try seeing psychiatrist.Ppl use bot for farm pvp kills too.

ok the guy uses bot to make kills in pvp but not in pve? it makes perfect sense.

konafez
03-11-2020, 03:05 PM
i know someone who has 2 mil pve kills done by hand in WT4 (back when wt4 was good) i have 500k pve kills got them running wt4 by hand over and over back when you could do that

MřmřVęliĺDęvīlükē61239
03-11-2020, 04:16 PM
You are annoying

Thanks for spending time to write this instead of ignoring me,

MřmřVęliĺDęvīlükē61239
03-11-2020, 04:18 PM
What is the point of this thread anyways?

Its about AL and about high pve

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Ppl use both for farm pvp kills too.

ok the guy uses bot to make kills in pvp but not in pve? it makes perfect sense.

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do TapatalkStop hating lmao, he couldve gotten his pve kills at any lvl cap. Lvl has nothing to do with it.
And so what he dummy farmed??? Dummy farming is perfectly legal. It is not against ToS at all.
Dummy farming and botting are 2 different things.

Formature
03-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Stop hating lmao, he couldve gotten his pve kills at any lvl cap. Lvl has nothing to do with it.
And so what he dummy farmed??? Dummy farming is perfectly legal. It is not against ToS at all.
Dummy farming and botting are 2 different things.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkPpl use bot for farm dummy and this is a shame sts should to ban ppl who do that.

GucciBang
03-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Dummy farming is perfectly legal.

Where did you see that?

GucciBang
03-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Dummy farming is perfectly legal.

"There have been a few topics like this recently, so I’m going to close this up. As a reminder, if any player is found playing the game in a way that it should not be played, or creates harm to the game, economy or other players, it can always result in a ban. If you risk cheating (which dummy farming is), you risk a ban. Simple as that. Keep it on the up ‘n up, ya’ll!"

- Remiem

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?448465-Bot-users-solution-needed&highlight=dummy

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 06:58 PM
Thats talking about macro users. Dummy farming is not botting.
If you want to make a character and kill it over and over there is nothing wrong with that. But if you use macro to do so then yes its against ToS.

Formature
03-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Thats talking about macro users. Dummy farming is not botting.
If you want to make a character and kill it over and over there is nothing wrong with that. But if you use macro to do so then yes its against ToS.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkOk , i mean your low IQ cant let u understand , people use bot to farm dummy , do i need to draw to make you understand?

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Ok , i mean your low IQ cant let u understand , people use bot to farm dummy , do i need to draw to make you understand?

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do TapatalkMy IQ is fine. Yes some do use bot as i stated. If you use macro to do so then its against ToS. But there are people who do not use macro and do it by hand.

And yes please draw me a picture :)

YeaSheGamez
03-11-2020, 07:17 PM
And dont you think if he was botting those that hed have more than just 1k? Use your head here

Premo
03-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Lol if you start at 2013 i think your pve is morethan that specialy when u are rogue

Overgrown
03-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Also he is lv 60 and has crap gear, and crap pet. Not even those players with speed set, arc weapons or love sets and arc pets have at most 200k , how this low lv get 5m kills , bot botBack in the days 1m pve kills is a norm, just on 31 cap (most of the maps before gives pve), and what cap we in now? And what if he/she a veteran player?

You thinking that this game is 2 years old or something but it is not.

Also, look at that 10k deaths, it shows this player is a veteran.

Pvp, I know few pro-players that can do that, geared OP, and play skillfully.

You're indeed annoying.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
03-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Ok

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-11-2020, 10:42 PM
This shows people are new to the game. In the past, doing quests did not give exp, you had to kill enemies for exp to level up. You could run maps all day and get pve kills from them easily. No need to bot maps, also botting pvp is literally impossible. You respawn in different spots, your bot script system is only going to repeat the action you feed into it.

Never judge a book by its cover. Anyone can make 5m pve kills in less than 1 year. It may be easy but it is boring and long.

Silentkill
03-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Thanks for spending time to write this instead of ignoring me,

Took me 2 seconds at most, Im good

shadowronn
03-12-2020, 01:16 AM
Took me 2 seconds at most, Im good

Your typing speed is really impressive, I mean that typing speed is mad impressive, just wow...

QuaseT
03-12-2020, 03:54 AM
If you think about it. People farm pve kills for absolutely no rewards nowadays and others use a bot and get them literally with no effort is crazy. Im still so happy sts removed pve kills from overall lb, was a hard fight tho lol

Scll
03-12-2020, 05:48 AM
If you think about it. People farm pve kills for absolutely no rewards nowadays and others use a bot and get them literally with no effort is crazy. Im still so happy sts removed pve kills from overall lb, was a hard fight tho lol

No reward at all but some kdr lovers including me still farms thousands of kills daily running hauntlet to satisfy themselves, everyone has their own goals and mindsets.

Faotblack
03-12-2020, 07:02 AM
No reward at all but some kdr lovers including me still farms thousands of kills daily running hauntlet to satisfy themselves, everyone has their own goals and mindsets.You know kdr means "kill/death rate" and it's used in pvp?

Scll
03-12-2020, 07:17 AM
You know kdr means "kill/death rate" and it's used in pvp?

You know that ik kdr means kills and death ratio, and is used for both pve and pvp. You know well dam what I was referring to so thanks for ur lil time. If u think kdr stands for only pvp then idk what to think ����

Ipooponfifteens
03-12-2020, 07:19 AM
What strikes me about this thread is that people point their fingers at what i can understand on one hand and not on the other, because on the other hand this thread is useless, it is not always wise to play police on the forum and you can better send sts an email if it really bothers you they decide what is going to happen just cut it off neatly it doesn't cause controversy with each other.

FeelingLazy
03-12-2020, 07:42 AM
You know kdr means "kill/death rate" and it's used in pvp?Kdr is used in PvE too. Especially for guild ranking.

MistaGrinch
03-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Cool [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MřmřVęliĺDęvīlükē61239
03-12-2020, 12:02 PM
What strikes me about this thread is that people point their fingers at what i can understand on one hand and not on the other, because on the other hand this thread is useless, it is not always wise to play police on the forum and you can better send sts an email if it really bothers you they decide what is going to happen just cut it off neatly it doesn't cause controversy with each other.

First of all im not acting as police
Second im not reporting anyone thats why i posted no names
Third if it strikes u that mutch just ignore and dont waste your precious time commenting on useless threads

I clearly posted how to get 4m pve (sarcasm ofcourse)
Not report this bot farming pve

MistaGrinch
03-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Third if it strikes u that mutch just ignore and dont waste your precious time commenting on useless threads

Not report this bot farming pve

Lame [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archerdrake
03-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Thank you for this post. I did enjoy it 😈

Ipooponfifteens
03-12-2020, 02:25 PM

Not report this bot farming pve But still you push this thread in the faces of people who are of no use and even if you had put an in-game name here others would have reported including me and no i just care that someone he/she is feeling important “Because X, Y reasons” while this is not even your job and i use my time how i want to organize it because you have nothing to say, apparently you have been triggered.

There are legal ways in which player X has reached the number of PVE kills, OP points the finger while the OP's own finger is dirty, it will not help you sooner or later because you have built up a poor representation.

Taking an interpretation course can help you later in life, which also gives forumers a better understanding when the OP cannot explain clearly.