PDA

View Full Version : Pvp how to not look a noobish person

prouzi
01-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Hello guys! Many people has been adding me as friends and asking me alot of questions.
I just found out that people has been telling me about why are bears rushing "me"?
As i meet up with him, he look really noobish.

This is the guide for not looking so noobish at pvp.

This guide requires at least 40k gold or more, 10 platinum in any ways.

Lets start off about in combats first, in combats theres many different persons in pvp.

1.Kind, soft hearted
2.Sensitive people
3.Just wants to kill noobs
4.Mainly a rushing character

So what do i mean in number 1, they are always really kind and helps alot to newbies.( very less people are doing this )

Number 2, what i mean? It means that "you" guys like to shoot shoot people and those bears are really angry and straight rushing over you. ( This occur alot in pvp )

Number 3, what i mean? This people just want to kill "you" guys because u simply look noobish and the name which "you" random are really noobish too. Example. Uitoipls

Number 4, what i mean? This person who simply kills everyone, which means he don't really care who you are, or weather you are good or not.
Example. This rusher bear is level 10, he rushes everyone from level 1-20.

So this guide is for the newbies right? I am expecting you newbies don't even shoot those bears who are wearing just like this

Don't even shoot bears who are naked :)

Equiqment to look not a noob!

First thing first, you must get at least 10 platinum as i mentioned.

Now get a vanity from the platinum store, if you don't know how, follow my steps

Go->Store tab->Items->Vanity->helmet

To really look pro, get any viking helmets, i reccomand the black one because it looks ferice :P
Now get back, go to the armour tab you can choose either of this armous.

If you are a mage, get cloth
If you are a bird, get leather

If you are a bear, get metal

They total the sum of platinum is just nice as 10 platinum in total to spend.

40k?What the hell are we using this?

Easy, get to balefort castle (town), walk straight then go to your left (if you didn't move your camera or swipe)

When you see this,
Click any artie on them, now you have to search for ( Duckfoot )

Buy the level 10 duckfoot either purple or green because there will be enough for you to spend

Whats the conclusion about this?Feiry armour stats sucks..

As i said, this only helps you in looking good in pvp, why? Some pvp bears will think that you will be wearing artisan or expert, whats artisan and expert? This items are really expensive, over 100k of money. If you really wan to pvp, check out my level 10-15 pvp bear guide

When you learned this guide and you follow all my instruction, you will not be looking like this

Hope all newbies good luck and not shooting and using skills on bears!

Twinklaser
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
One question, does fiery look exactly like expert of artisan? FYI ive seen artisan lvl5 for only 40-100k before, not that expensive.

Good job though.

prouzi
01-20-2012, 10:00 PM
i meant feiry leathers look like artisan, not about the cost

Twinklaser
01-20-2012, 10:04 PM
What I mean is that whether paying 100k for Aritsan better than spending 5 plat on useless gear?

prouzi
01-20-2012, 10:36 PM
"how to not look a newbie person" Newbies guide.
Newbies don't really have enough cash though

Twinklaser
01-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Right and newbies would have 10 plat and 40k…

JTZ
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Haha nice guide lawl :)
Shouldve done this when i started!

Gracious
01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Great guide.:)

Pixer
01-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you. Not everyone who is a noob to PVP is a noob to PL. Some of us do have cash but, like me, are chicken to jump into PVP for fear of looking like a noob. I appreciate your helpful post. :peaceful:

Sryyoulose
01-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Heh good idea! Basically for any LVL wear what lOoks good!

Elitephonix
01-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Sounds alittle....NoOb MuCh to me

suchysuch
04-22-2012, 05:25 AM
lawlgodx, im dontgambleme, that bear. are u insulting my looks? :-(

ninjaduck
04-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Seriously? Isnt this all common sense?

Noodleleg
04-23-2012, 07:55 PM
I think I shouldn't rush him because of his looks >.>

suchysuch
04-27-2012, 07:35 PM
Rush who? dontgambleme?

xbabybugszx
04-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Basicly to not look noobish, you have some options. One is to spend plat on vanity that can make your char look tough, or spend on the best items at that pvp level.