PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Sin Patty's Event Returns! New Vanities! New Elder Relic loot!

Cinco
03-12-2020, 09:38 AM
PATTY O'MEARA IS BACK
The dread poisoner of Old Town returns to "Sin Patty's Bar" for his annual pity party... but the Vampire Nation is going to turn it into a storm of tears!

This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central time, March 12th and run for one (1) week - ending on March 19th.

Speak to Krystal in the Vampire District to get all the details.

Event Summary
+ Enter 'Old Town' and venture to "Sin Patty's Bar."
+ Pay the cover charge (if applicable) and enter the bar.
+ Destroy every living thing in the bar ...and collect leaderboard points!
+ Earn enough points to unlock Bronze, Silver or Gold Tier.
+ Get exclusive new vanity items from Krystal when the event ends.

Vendor Items

Krystal and her Cosmetologist can supply you with stylish new deluxe eyeglasses and some ultra-shiny metallic green seasonal hairstyles!

187807 187808 187809

+ Influencer's Silver Frames
+ Journalist's Black Glasses
+ Novelist's Golden Specs
+ Short Metallic Green hairstyle for men and women
+ Long Metallic Green hairstyle for men and women

187810 187811

Tier Vendor Items

When the event is over (on March 19th), Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can return to Krystal to make special purchases. Trade-friendly vanity item sets can be purchased for Platinum (ranging 200 to 600 Platinum by Tier), while account-bound items can be purchased for Gold (2MM to 6MM).

+ Lucky Lingerie (for ladies only)
+ Fortunate Fella (for gentlemen only)
+ Wear either "Lucky Lingerie" or "Fortunate Fella" sets to get: +20% Luck, +20% Gold, +70 Blood and 2X Speed (in PvE).
+ Wearing either set also grants the "Luscious Luck" Achievement and the "Luscious" title in Sin Patty green!

187812 187813

Krystal will allow Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners to browse 'Forgotten Vanity' items from previous Sin Patty events (sold at a premium Platinum price).

Event Boss Loot

In your campaign to destroy the Hunter's ill-conceived drinks party you'll have the chance to loot an array of powerful new combat equipment and Vanity Pets!

+ Legendary Level 46 - 51 "Sin Patty" -themed weapons.
+ The "Soaring Shamrock" Pet - +7% Luck, +7 Defense.
+ The "Gambler's Golden Wisp" Pet - +7% Gold, +7 Attack.
+ "Sin Patty's Golden Luck Charm" - +25% Luck (Level 51).
+ "Kierovan the Bloodthirsty" Level 51 Elder Dual Swords Relic.
+ "O'Morte the Covetous" Level 51 Elder Dual Axes Relic.
+ "The Outlaw MacCrath" Level 51 Elder Great Axe Relic.

GOOD LUCK to all!!

jaymt09
03-12-2020, 10:00 AM
PATTY O'MEARA IS BACK
The dread poisoner of Old Town returns to "Sin Patty's Bar" for his annual pity party... but the Vampire Nation is going to turn it into a storm of tears!

This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central time, March 12th and run for one (1) week - ending on March 19th.

Event Summary

Vendor Items

Krystal and her Cosmetologist can supply you with stylish new deluxe eyeglasses and some ultra-shiny metallic green seasonal hairstyles!

187807 187808 187809

187810 187811

Tier Vendor Items

When the event is over (on March 19th), Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can return to Krystal to make special purchases. Trade-friendly vanity item sets can be purchased for Platinum (ranging 200 to 600 Platinum by Tier), while account-bound items can be purchased for Gold (2MM to 6MM).

+ Wear either "Lucky Lingerie" or "Fortunate Fella" sets to get: +20% Luck, +20% Gold, +70 Blood and 2X Speed (in PvE).
+ Wearing either set also grants the "Luscious Luck" Achievement and the "Luscious" title in Sin Patty green!

187812 187813

Krystal will allow Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners to browse 'Forgotten Vanity' items from previous Sin Patty events (sold at a premium Platinum price).

Event Boss Loot

In your campaign to destroy the Hunter's ill-conceived drinks party you'll have the chance to loot an array of powerful new combat equipment and Vanity Pets!

GOOD LUCK to all!!

What are the tier points?

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
03-12-2020, 10:20 AM
ah cinco you wouldn't mind redropping patty booze bottles or.. perhaps a new drop golden iron hand claws 41-51 lvls.. as a relic or legendary item

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-12-2020, 10:41 AM
Thank you for this update devs! Well done, guys. You are all rockstars :D

WoW just WoW! where to start.. am in Love with the New Vanities & New Elder Relic loot! :D
Lets start a new adventure legends!!

namca
03-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Loves the new sets !!
Nd i c some good looting too
Thnks devs !!we gonna enjoy it :)

Laezeo
03-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the update :)

Sponsor
03-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Thank you Devs for the Update. Love the new event love the new vanities & new loot..

Rawrbaby
03-12-2020, 12:43 PM
What are the points
(Asking not saying)
Also can u add little more D into tho whole hair and glasses as well thx cinco❤️

Rawrbaby
03-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Anyone who needs help during event like gold or farming ideas ask me
Add murked also for the buff place add rawrbaby!!!
I believe the tier points are
Bronze: 15k
Silver25k
Good:75k
Any more questions ask cinco that’s all I can provide for this event ! Have fun remember to have fun and be happy:3
Cinco if the points are those plz let us know thx!

Cinco
03-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Anyone who needs help during event like gold or farming ideas ask me
Add murked also for the buff place add rawrbaby!!!
I believe the tier points are
Bronze: 15k
Silver25k
Good:75k
Any more questions ask cinco that’s all I can provide for this event ! Have fun remember to have fun and be happy:3
Cinco if the points are those plz let us know thx!

When the event starts, converse with "Krystal" and she will give you the exact figures ;-)
I think it's 10k, 25k, 35k for Bronze, Silver, Gold.

souzaluizantonio
03-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Ty cinco :)

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Rawrbaby
03-12-2020, 12:53 PM
I’d like golden claw but maybe add some green Lightning bolts around them?

mascotmullah
03-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Thank you for the new content cinco sir ... we're getting new elder weapons too which is good but how long will it take until the elder gems of level 51 arrive ? I hope it is sooner rather than later but that said we're grateful for the new content

Lastgoodbyes
03-12-2020, 03:24 PM
When the event starts, converse with "Krystal" and she will give you the exact figures ;-)
I think it's 10k, 25k, 35k for Bronze, Silver, Gold.hey cinco.. can you take a look at outlaw macCrath? it looks alot weaker than its 46 counter part just wondering if that was a bug

Cinco
03-12-2020, 03:29 PM
hey cinco.. can you take a look at outlaw macCrath? it looks alot weaker than its 46 counter part just wondering if that was a bug

Yep. That's an odd one. I'll get that fixed! Thank you :-)

Ugon
03-12-2020, 03:46 PM
PATTY O'MEARA IS BACK

Event Summary

Vendor Items

187807 187808 187809

187810 187811

Tier Vendor Items

187812 187813

Event Boss Loot

GOOD LUCK to all!!

Wonderful thanks for the event, I have just had few runs there and my first impression is ...the bosses are RIDICULOUSLY WEAK and the zombies do not give gold even the bosses give way low gold like 4k with 1750 gl set :/

nadineelfen
03-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Ty for the event^_^

Ugon
03-12-2020, 06:20 PM
By the way, shouldn't the drop items have to resemble that certain item's category color ? rare is green, legendary is purple and relic is yellow so why elder drops still have the same color as relic I mean before you pick them up ? I always wonder red color for Elder drops would be cool don't you think so ? ^^

Xtylez
03-13-2020, 05:26 PM
Any chance that Kierovan lvl 51 gets a proc of 30% Blood Steal? So the name "Bloodthirsty" would match?

Smokianlord
03-14-2020, 03:33 AM
Cinco bro... quick question.... will the prices of the forgotten vanities vary for the tiers? or everyone will get them at same price?

thanks for the event ... enjoying it

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Purifysoul
03-14-2020, 06:41 AM
Cinco bro... quick question.... will the prices of the forgotten vanities vary for the tiers? or everyone will get them at same price?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I believe that the forgotten vanity prices have nothing to do with the tiers. They'll probably be the same price for everyone like in the previous events.

mascotmullah
03-14-2020, 06:45 AM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using TapatalkCheck the first event preview post made by cinco ..your answer lies there

Ugon
03-16-2020, 02:21 PM
Dear devs, could you make it possible for the dropped items to be shown in the palyer's map chart especially Vanities and relic drops ? ty
Sometime we move quickly which makes us miss to witness some zombies that die and drop.

Lastgoodbyes
03-16-2020, 09:02 PM
Can one if the devs explain the difference of % gold loot and the pet that gives 7% bonus gold im kind of confused

mascotmullah
03-16-2020, 11:40 PM
Hello cinco sir I have a small request to make concerning the dual elder weapons that we've dropped from the event so far ..could you kindly buff the DPS of the o'morte and kierovan swords to match the other dual relic and elder weapons of level 51? I'm making this request because while these weaps are better than the other relic and elder weapons of level 51 (gelid aegis excluded) their DPS is still agonizingly low compared to those weapons and as a result people still use those weaker weapons just because they want a higher dps so I hope you take a look at this and kindly buff them to match the other relic weapons ..thank you in advance and also thank you for the great event that we've gotten ..much love to you and the rest of your team

Novangeline
03-17-2020, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the event. It's great, no frustration with other players not telling everyone about the Santa zombie or hotelier sighting. No running around killing trying to get a monster to spawn. Still no drops besides purple and green, back to trying.

Thank you so much for a great game.

Novangeline aka Gryffinorren aka Annamandra aka Troilus aka Prosurpina aka Shamandar

The Nun
03-17-2020, 06:34 AM
Hello cinco sir I have a small request to make concerning the dual elder weapons that we've dropped from the event so far ..could you kindly buff the DPS of the o'morte and kierovan swords to match the other dual relic and elder weapons of level 51? I'm making this request because while these weaps are better than the other relic and elder weapons of level 51 (gelid aegis excluded) their DPS is still agonizingly low compared to those weapons and as a result people still use those weaker weapons just because they want a higher dps so I hope you take a look at this and kindly buff them to match the other relic weapons ..thank you in advance and also thank you for the great event that we've gotten ..much love to you and the rest of your team

Aegis is aegis ofcourse it has high dps, and it hits fast so no I dont agree with buffing anything the stats suit the weapons no need for any of that

mascotmullah
03-17-2020, 06:56 AM
Aegis is aegis ofcourse it has high dps, and it hits fast so no I dont agree with buffing anything the stats suit the weapons no need for any of thatTake a look at gelid skirmishers and garnet skirmishers before you speak on this matter..I didn't just mention aegis I spoke on all dual relic and elder weapons of level 51 so read properly before you say any more

Habibibi
03-17-2020, 02:28 PM
Much LOVE from us @STS! ... The day has finally arrived.. we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down:loyal:

Happy St. Patrick's Day @Devs and @Everybody!!

Thanks you so much- @Cinco especially, providing and keeping us inspire about events and new stuffs. Keep being awesome, keep making great updates and thinking outside the box. The digital fun is ultimately still standing strong in DL among others with this awesome event. I personally believe in quality over quantity and I am very happy to see @STS striving to achieve this. We’ll continue to support @STS in the long run. Hope DL will continue to evolved better in the future. HC, fun and humble...

I'm glad that Dark Legends is gonna have another great year..

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL for ANNIVERSARY:loyal: Thank you in advance!

deadlystriker
03-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Much LOVE from us @STS! ... The day has finally arrived.. we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down:loyal:

Thanks you so much- @Cinco especially, providing and keeping us inspire about events and new stuffs. Keep being awesome, keep making great updates and thinking outside the box. The digital fun is ultimately still standing strong in DL among others with this awesome event. I personally believe in quality over quantity and I am very happy to see @STS striving to achieve this. We’ll continue to support @STS in the long run. Hope DL will continue to evolved better in the future. HC, fun and humble...

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL for ANNIVERSARY:loyal: Thank you in advance!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Wishing you all a pot o’ gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Hope you have a very Safe GREEN St. Patty’s @Devs
You guys have kept me intrigued for many years and I'm hoping for a lot more fun years! Thanks for all your work! I'm really excited about the new updates for DL in 2020.

Sponsor
03-17-2020, 09:23 PM

Thanks for the awesome update:loyal: We appreciate the efforts of keeping up with our requests and the time consuming hard work you've put into Dark Legends.

Developers are doing great job. Honestly the fact that they've been so communicative says a lot Bella. This game has had potential for so many years, we love you guys! Keep it up with work and dedication:triumphant:

Ugon
03-18-2020, 08:35 PM
We really need Blood Forge event considering the number of new gems and weapons we have gotten, Isn't it about time to introduce a new Blood forge event ? also you have promised us with PvP event after testing the new honor maps we are waiting...:/

Mellowedout
03-19-2020, 08:13 AM
I missed this whole event .. and today is my birthday. A lot of things have been going wrong and it sucks. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. Hope y'all had fun!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Habibibi
03-19-2020, 09:37 AM
I missed this whole event .. and today is my birthday. A lot of things have been going wrong and it sucks. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. Hope y'all had fun!

Hello @Mellowedout!

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY :triumphant: Please contact me @(Bellariesoul) in the game. I have extra vanities from the event.

Mellowedout
03-19-2020, 10:44 AM
Hello @Mellowedout!

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY :triumphant: Please contact me @(Bellariesoul) in the game. I have extra vanities from the event.

Omg thank you so much, but you really don't have to give away any vanity .. you earned it!!!

Ugon
03-19-2020, 11:15 AM
Oh boi~
I feel quite tipsy from spending so much time at the sin Patty's Bar "BURP" pardon, Thanks STS we had so much fun ^^

Habibibi
03-19-2020, 11:48 AM
Oh boi~
I feel quite tipsy from spending so much time at the sin Patty's Bar "BURP" pardon, Thanks STS we had so much fun ^^

We certainly are! (/ˆoˆ)/

.... and i think i'm gonna cry *sniff*...... so happy!

Great job STS, overall I along with many others enjoyed the event.

IAMG
03-19-2020, 12:06 PM
Lol event must end at 2:30 ?

Tinkerbelldoll
03-19-2020, 01:23 PM
Totally forgot about event, u should add a way for people who didn’t do event to still buy the new items even if it’s for a crazy amount of platinum

Tinkerbelldoll
03-19-2020, 01:25 PM
Also u should add another version of the new female vanity without that lace stuff on top of the bra and bottom

Ugon
03-19-2020, 01:56 PM
Also u should add another version of the new female vanity without that lace stuff on top of the bra and bottom

IKR they seem odd to me, also Sin patty set isn't included as part of the forgotten vanities ???

mascotmullah
03-19-2020, 01:57 PM
Totally forgot about event, u should add a way for people who didn’t do event to still buy the new items even if it’s for a crazy amount of platinumYou can always buy from other players js

Lastgoodbyes
03-20-2020, 04:58 PM
Hey cinco.. i believe you may have forgotten to fix the +70 blood effect for the new set

Ugon
03-20-2020, 10:20 PM
By the way guys I remember sometimes there were a day and night changes in the game do you remember that ? but it doesn't happen anymore it was something cool tho :/

Cinco
03-20-2020, 10:41 PM
By the way guys I remember sometimes there were a day and night changes in the game do you remember that ? but it doesn't happen anymore it was something cool tho :/

That never happened. It would be cool if it did - but none of the Legends games have a day / night cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-20-2020, 10:41 PM
Hey cinco.. i believe you may have forgotten to fix the +70 blood effect for the new set

Worked for me. I’ll double check to make sure the bonus stats are applied.

Lastgoodbyes
03-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Worked for me. I’ll double check to make sure the bonus stats are applied.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe set effect is active but i was wondering if thats supposed to like have the +70 blood regeneration orr what

Cinco
03-20-2020, 11:07 PM
The set effect is active but i was wondering if thats supposed to like have the +70 blood regeneration orr what

It’s not 70 Regeneration; it adds 70 to your total Blood pool.

Lastgoodbyes
03-20-2020, 11:08 PM
It’s not 70 Regeneration; it adds 70 to your total Blood pool.Ohh alright i was confused for what it ment thank you so much for your time :)

Ugon
03-21-2020, 01:32 AM
That never happened. It would be cool if it did - but none of the Legends games have a day / night cycle.

WHAT !? umm... I suppose then it was a glitch back then ? It actually happened with me several times in 2013-2015 also if I recall correctly at Black Cat map too the lights/color of the floor there changes...have anybody else experienced it, guys ?

Ugon
03-21-2020, 01:39 AM
it adds 70 to your total Blood pool.

Does that mean it adds 70 health ? isnt the Blood pool resemble your Health or vice versa ?

Phosgore
03-21-2020, 12:58 PM
Ty for the event! =)

Ugon
03-21-2020, 11:55 PM
Sin Patty event this year was indeed a successful one.

I have played it for the whole week and I liked the drop rate of the items the most it was almost perfect and realistic, I played it at normal bases of 5-10 hours a day dropped x5 the Elder Sin patty's gem x2-4 Elder weapons of each + many pets and some bandanas, the drops were juicy enough to seek them - certainly the event was entirely in the advantage of PvE players; the Elder Sin gem lvl 51 gives 25% chance re-roll in addition that you can forge it into gold loot which makes it the perfect choice for PvE farming, lets not forget we have got top lvl of Kierovan weapon in this event and the myth going around it having higher luck to obtain gold loot rate on it.

In the end there was the rewards without judging the look they were special and new addition to the game, personally I was a lil bit sad because their stats surpassed the Kitsch-Mas Tree sweater entirely, well I guess I have to accept it in one way or another and welcome the new changes and the higher gold loot and luck on an outfit that is the Fortunate Fella/Lucky Lingerie, also the idea of The Reading Glasses and the Lipstick was crazy and awesome I loved them, at last but not least there was the " Return of Forgotten vanities " well here you quite tricked the merchants since the stars of of the previous Sin Patty vanities ( Sin Patty set & Toxic Set ) were not added on the vendor " Way to go STS lol " , however it was all cool and surprising thank you very much, we are looking forward for more of your awesome events. ^^

Minionmaster
03-22-2020, 08:33 PM
Easter! Easter! Easter!

Whats in store for easter event?
1. Blood forge gold event?
2. Rare pink furious ghost pet?
3. Rare pink bat pet?
4. PsychoKiller bunny pet?
5. White glowing manic masks?

All 5 listed would be awesome.

Heres hoping 😷

MM

Lastgoodbyes
03-22-2020, 08:36 PM
I believe Honor event pvp should be soon.. its here for a reason and i quote by cinco "Juicy rewards" from the event which i hope is soon

guruman14
03-22-2020, 11:43 PM
Ty

namca
03-23-2020, 06:51 AM
Honor pvp event nd dl bd event i think..
Btw loved the lingerie nd would be nice have a red version of it too..not necessarily with some effect ..
Nd I think some lovely trendy hats with pvp stats will be nice too as we use sheperd outfit with elder helmets now which not really match ..

Minionmaster
03-30-2020, 12:58 AM
Everyone
Asking
STS
Team
Event
Request

Are we getting an easter event this year??

😷👋🏻