PDA

View Full Version : pulling a snakespeare?

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
This thread isn't to bash him, I've been reading his blogs and he's got me wanting to re-make WarTornBird. My whole experience has been amazing to 65. But, at this point my alts just can't keep the fun for me. I'm thinking of re-making ol' War, but I wanted to see what yall have to say. If I do choose this, I will farm a bit more before starting. Make MO money so I can use the cool exspensive low level stuff, but leave comments so I can decide :)

nomad187
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
I think if you do it, start out fresh. No money, no gear, nothing. I've thought of doing this before, and basically play it like I was brand new. New name, not add any guildies, old friends, etc.

Skeletonlord
01-19-2012, 02:46 PM
i think you should. it would make the game for you feel "brand" new for you. id go for it!

Ixillicus
01-19-2012, 02:49 PM
I think if you do it, start out fresh. No money, no gear, nothing. I've thought of doing this before, and basically play it like I was brand new. New name, not add any guildies, old friends, etc.

Fitting forum username...:P

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Don't forget Snakes didn't delete. He renamed his main and then made his 'new' main with his main name. There's nothing wrong with starting again. It's actually quite fun. You can always try to NOT pass items/gold to your new guy :p

Ooh thanks fyrce, ill just have to take out a letter with a new character, I don't buy platinum :/

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Fitting forum username...:P

Totally on topic post... :P

*On topic* You should try it WTB, I made a secret char on a different account that nobody knows about, you enjoy stuff more when you get it. :)

Oooooh the agony of having nothing, it bothers me much Hanky -_-. And I may just make a secret account that you and ARG will never discover >:D. But then ill feel it'll be just another alt. I always manage to delete my alts around level 55 -_-. Thanks though ill figure it out I'm sure once I get my WiFi today :D

Snakespeare
01-19-2012, 03:36 PM
LOL! it's funny to see the name used like that!

Well, if you don't use plat, then it will be a bit different. You must liquidate gear a lot! I do use plat. I'm employed, probably overpaid, and I get bonuses, so I buy plat.

You know, if you have a second email address, it isn't against the TOS to have two accounts. That way you can use Chrome and your mobile device to pass items to the New You.

I am definitely using my pinks and purples whenever I can. And I bought a Premium this time. So you will be going a lot more hardcore than me.

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 04:01 PM
@snakespeare it will be no biggy :)
Although I do have an Android and an ipod so it'll work. There is no such thing as hardcore to me, ill always have fun :) I'm 17, and have a job but I don't like using money on a game, its just not me :/

Redbridge
01-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Great idea... making/levelling new alts makes me remember why i fell in love with this game...

No plans to go much above 50 on any of them now.... but various at all different levels...

How great are some of the lower levels...? Just when i get all chuffed another new level comes along.

There's a lot of game play in the game but not at the higher levels anymore for me...

Suentous PO
01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey WTB! I have been doing this for a couple weeks also. I have a separate account so I have no access to my plat piggiebank ( it's weird not having all maps lol). I'm even using tapjoy again like when I started (flashbacks man!). No one knows my Alts there either, shoot me a message when yer runnin, I've never tired of low levs.
Holler!