PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to PL.

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Hello PL side of the forums. I decided I would be coming back to PL soon. I need to start by farming gold/pinks, so I can afford current gear. When I quit after Nuri's update, I gave everything away. Feel free to add me and say hello, I'm currently lv60. You can find me in plasma pyramid or farming pinks in the swamps, LE, or I might be in Mt.Fang trying to level with my crappy lv60 earth str set -_-

Hope to see ya guys there!

Hankomachos
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Yay!!! =)

Skeletonlord
01-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Hey eb! Welcome back to pl dude! Feel free to add skeletonlord if not already, and I'll help you. I'm level 62 currently.

WoundedEagle
01-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Eb! Yays :)

ninjaduck
01-19-2012, 04:03 PM
YAY! Eb! Fantastic! Hit me up on any of my chars if you wanna chat/need help :D

:D

;D

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Well, so far I did one PP run, and made my first whopping 1200 gold.

Then I looked at my friendslist which was dead except for Lowly.

Then I saw Lowly and chatted.

Then I saw Skeletonlord and we chatted too.

Then I realized that I should never have given anything away.

Then I saw I had bone rabbit ears in my stash.

Then I tried to sell them, but people only were interested in buying my cyber blaster and CoP -_-'

Then I saw Pandamoni and we chatted.

Then I saw how cheap uncrafted Sanguine stuff is.

Then I realized, despite the cost, I still couldn't afford it.

Then i did another PP run, bringing my grand total to 2350 gold.

Then I got discouraged and logged out.

I'm gonna come back again tomorrow, and do PP runs again till I can at least afford an Xbow.

Swimmingstar
01-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Well, so far I did one PP run, and made my first whopping 1200 gold.

Then I looked at my friendslist which was dead except for Lowly.

Then I saw Lowly and chatted.

Then I saw Skeletonlord and we chatted too.

Then I realized that I should never have given anything away.

Then I saw I had bone rabbit ears in my stash.

Then I tried to sell them, but people only were interested in buying my cyber blaster and CoP -_-'

Then I saw Pandamoni and we chatted.

Then I saw how cheap uncrafted Sanguine stuff is.

Then I realized, despite the cost, I still couldn't afford it.

Then i did another PP run, bringing my grand total to 2350 gold.

Then I got discouraged and logged out.

I'm gonna come back again tomorrow, and do PP runs again till I can at least afford an Xbow.

Hi ebby! I'm still alive! Not a completely "dead" friends list. :p And since you help in SL I'll help you in PL. Yay! Eb is back!

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi ebby! I'm still alive! Not a completely "dead" friends list. :p And since you help in SL I'll help you in PL. Yay! Eb is back!

Shweeeet bro, I'll catch you in game tomorrow. :)

Swimmingstar
01-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Why not today? :)

octavos
01-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Hello PL side of the forums. I decided I would be coming back to PL soon. I need to start by farming gold/pinks, so I can afford current gear. When I quit after Nuri's update, I gave everything away. Feel free to add me and say hello, I'm currently lv60. You can find me in plasma pyramid or farming pinks in the swamps, LE, or I might be in Mt.Fang trying to level with my crappy lv60 earth str set -_-

Hope to see ya guys there!

make sure you get stuff for me k.... all i do in PL (when i do get on) i chill with ppl...and buy DotD items :ghost:

ninjaduck
01-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Eb you may have my well earned funds :)

Walkhardd
01-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Hey bro..if nobody helps you before we cross paths, I'd be happy to hook you up with decent set while you lvl up and farm...let me kno. Add walkhardd

Eb you may have my well earned funds :)

Gimme back that experts, and buy your own. :p

Iron Hand
01-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Hey bro just started pl feel free to add me up "Ironhandz" and "Ironwarbird" ... No longer playing sl ... Good game but feel pl has way better content and i like the options of creating cross class ...

Paar
01-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Awww Ebalere! I hate to see you leave bro! Your one of the reasons I came back to SL! I wish you GREAT LUCK! May pinks drop to you like apples from a tree!:')

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks to everyone for their generosity. Paar, I'm not leaving SL, I have too much going for me there to quit, just lookin for stuff to do while I wait for next update.

Walkhardd that's very kind of you. I'll try add you next time I go on. Thanks!

Ayc2000
01-19-2012, 07:28 PM
add enikazie, I'll help you level/farm :)

Rittik
01-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Bro i.have already started playing...and am a NOOB at PL....currently lv13 lol....will add u sure....watchout!!!!
Indian words coming up :P

Zeus
01-20-2012, 10:51 AM
I can donate 400k+ to you if you need it, Kyle. Hit me up on Zeus, if you want. I'll try to log on, but it was a pretty rough day for me last night (at the hospital) :P

Rittik
01-20-2012, 10:59 AM
I can donate 400k+ to you if you need it, Kyle. Hit me up on Zeus, if you want. I'll try to log on, but it was a pretty rough day for me last night (at the hospital) :P

Omfg...400k....omg

zappaxe
01-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Add Zappaxe I'm also lvl 60 with terrible gear. Lol welcome back

Econodeath
01-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Happy to see you back.
Been a while.
I should still be on your friends list, but I been crazy busy with work, meetings,
and other personal things going on so I havn't been on much. I would be
very happy to help you build back up. If for some wierd reason I am not on
your list anymore add me and Ill be with you in a heartbeat!!!

ninjaduck
01-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey bro..if nobody helps you before we cross paths, I'd be happy to hook you up with decent set while you lvl up and farm...let me kno. Add walkhardd

Gimme back that experts, and buy your own. :p

I was wondering whos main "sxyfarminldy" was lol, take the experts when you see me online, remind me though.

;D

octavos
01-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Happy to see you back.
Been a while.
I should still be on your friends list, but I been crazy busy with work, meetings,
and other personal things going on so I havn't been on much. I would be
very happy to help you build back up. If for some wierd reason I am not on
your list anymore add me and Ill be with you in a heartbeat!!!

Thats why ur my bud econo :D

JaytB
01-21-2012, 08:14 AM
A belated welcome back :)

Ebalere
01-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks everyone, currently lv64 now, gonna get on again today and hit 65 and then assess if I have enough time to go for 66. I want that bonus!

ninjaduck
01-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Get online and add me! :)

YYZ????
01-21-2012, 11:12 AM
I am glad you are back. I owe you 300k And it is burning a hole in my pocket. I'll start looking for you again.

Mastercon
01-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Welcome back Eb! Add me, I'm Mastercon, L65. :) Glad to see you playing PL again! :)

Swimmingstar
01-21-2012, 02:54 PM

If I gave all my stuffs away... crafted lilith set, all pinks and gold. would you give me 10m? :p
And Ebalere, I'll do runs with you after I get my twink to 35. :)

ninjaduck
01-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Grats on 65 to Eb! YAY!

:worked_till_5am:

Martin Tander
01-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Wooot if u make a guild im there asap:)))

Welcome back bro!:)