PDA

View Full Version : Mutes

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-12-2020, 03:39 PM
Lately i have started talking in hindi as i found many Indians in game and got muted a lot of times. I am getting muted for saying "Bech" which is Hindi word for Sell. Its really annoying. Please remove mute for it. No one uses Bech to say B**ch. All use Bch. Mute that word.

arcanefid
03-12-2020, 05:07 PM
I think the mute system needs some sort of re-work.

I think we shouldn't get muted for saying anything in Private, Party, Spouse, or Guild chats. That's why we have ignore buttons, party-kicks, guild-kicks, etc. Maybe mutes should only work in public chats, as for guilds, maybe give the option to the GM whether they want to filter guild chat or not.

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-12-2020, 05:09 PM
I think the mute system needs some sort of re-work.

I think we shouldn't get muted for saying anything in Private, Party, Spouse, or Guild chats. That's why we have ignore buttons, party-kicks, guild-kicks, etc. Maybe mutes should only work in public chats, as for guilds, maybe give the option to the GM whether they want to filter guild chat or not.+1 that's a really good idea. Ignore button comes to use if mutes are removed. Anyways ppl use other words to abuse and not get muted. So better to do this. Many words in other languages get muted.

Overgrown
03-12-2020, 08:03 PM
+1 rework on mute

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

hyxx
03-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Its a good idea,but hbout you just use "Sell"

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
03-13-2020, 12:13 AM
Its a good idea,but hbout you just use "Sell"

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkEnglish is not applicable in every situation.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

FeelingLazy
03-13-2020, 02:40 AM
+1 to rework on mute

Oakmaiden
03-13-2020, 05:42 PM
Do not remove mute from public chat or it will be a constant stream of profanity. I’ve seen it on other games. Private however is ok as it’s probably mutual between them. Guild chat is a form of public as it is broadcast to all members.