PDA

View Full Version : Skills question?

VGG
07-26-2010, 04:41 PM
I have a problem with my skills!
These are my skills.. http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/VanGoghGirl_bucket/photo-87.jpg
This is how my skills look now..
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/VanGoghGirl_bucket/photo-88.jpg
Only 4 of my skills are showing up.. Yesterday, I had 3 more skills showing up to the left of the 4 skills on the second picture. This morning suddenly my other skills disappeared from the page.. How do I get them back? I really want them because I like using them in boss battles!

Help? Please?

Royce
07-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Press the "book" icon above the skills. That toggles between the full skill book and your 4 quick slot skills ;)

VGG
07-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Thanks!! I was wondering what that did.. >.> lol

I was also wondering.. Are the green/orange weapons/shields etc supposed to be better? Because I have alot of them and regularly sell mine.. I dont even have them equipped because I found a regular weapon that was better than the oranges and greens.. What do the different colors mean?
Sorry for the noob questions ;(

Tailless
07-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Quality of item from worst to best
Grey-White-Orange-Green-Purple-Pink-Snozberry(ok not really in game but it should be)

Check Equipment Prefix/Suffix Compendium (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2996-Equipment-Prefix-Suffix-Compendium)

Royce
07-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Colors tell you rarity. They are from most common to most rare: grey-white-orange-green-purple-pink. They can also generally tell you quality as well, but it is not an exact relationship. Some oranges are better than some greens, some of both of those colors are better than the low purples (Albert, Ahnold, Finesse), and the better purples are better than the worst pinks, etc.

KingFu
07-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Grey is the same as white, as you get to a higher level, you will see that the items start to have more options, like in some armor, they will have an "of Legend" version and a "Conqueror's" version, "Conqueror's" is better, as well rarer. Some pinks can sell for a lot, such as Thoth and Isis when you get to Alien Oasis 2, of Legend, of Mastery, and Jewel Thief's items aren't usually as good or rare, but if you see a pink, I wouldn't liquidate anymore ;) I only liquidate Jewel Thief's, of Legend, and of Mastery.

Royce
07-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Grey is the same as green
No they are not ;)
Maybe when you are level-capped, and only care about pinks, but when you are progressing through the campaigns, a green is better to use than a grey of the same item. Grey's have only essential stats, like damage and speed for weapons, but nothing else. Greens can have stat boosts, regen points, etc.

KingFu
07-26-2010, 08:18 PM
No they are not ;)
Maybe when you are level-capped, and only care about pinks, but when you are progressing through the campaigns, a green is better to use than a grey of the same item. Grey's have only essential stats, like damage and speed for weapons, but nothing else. Greens can have stat boosts, regen points, etc.

Sorry changed it! Meant white!

Royce
07-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry changed it! Meant white!

Basically true, whites do have stat boosts but they are not significant (1, 2, or 3 of either Int, Dex, or Str).

KingFu
07-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Basically true, whites do have stat boosts but they are not significant (1, 2, or 3 of either Int, Dex, or Str).

Greys are the lowest of the low, but basically at the same rarity as whites!

Royce
07-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Greys are the lowest of the low, but basically at the same rarity as whites!
I think because there are three white versions of any given item, and one grey, that might be why whites almost seem more common, but I'm not sure...