PDA

View Full Version : 2020-03-13 Content Update (272389)

TzatOps
03-13-2020, 10:22 AM
+ Monsters in Lemuel's Lair now properly scale to Level 110.
+ Lemuel now drops XP for players under Level 110.
+ Reduced chance of looting 'Mohawk' vanity kits.
+ Level 110 Legends have a chance to loot the "Black Holoshield" from Lucky Lemuel.

vanilakush
03-13-2020, 10:26 AM
Nice, thank you!

cryboi
03-13-2020, 10:44 AM
+ Monsters in Lemuel's Lair now properly scale to Level 110.
+ Lemuel now drops XP for players under Level 110.
+ Reduced chance of looting 'Mohawk' vanity kits.
+ Level 110 Legends have a chance to loot the "Black Holoshield" from Lucky Lemuel.Cool but since map is small now it takes too much time to spawn key master and too much time to kill lemuel..he resets his shield too fast..

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Getdoxed
03-13-2020, 11:56 AM
Sometime in the future can we get more consistency or a timer for bosses with shields before they're shield comes back? Legit after a second of taking it down it's already back up most of the time.

MageFFA
03-13-2020, 12:39 PM
@Cinco can i suggest that you guy's allow the new crusader/egg shields to complete the lucky raging set? For such a good shield it should share the same function with The Golden Nugget, and Avenrtine shield.

Golem
03-13-2020, 03:06 PM
Boss is so hard to kill now...

plpr
03-13-2020, 03:37 PM
Hey cinco people have been asking for a black holo for what? 8 years? Probably more.
Now you add it at an absurdly low drop rate. And on top of the drop rate being so bad is now the boss is Extremely annoying to kill. He should have zero dodge now that he has a million health. We’re going to end up seeing the same 2 or 3 people that have the rarest gear in the game be the only people that have it. For an item the community has wanted for such a long time being this hard to get I’m really not a fan. Maybe I’ll end up being completely wrong and a hundred of them will drop but I have a strong suspicion that won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Halfbreed82
03-13-2020, 04:20 PM
This bits since you changed it and the ones who took advantage of it before the update they can have the high score and still stay on top i believe you should restart the event and make it how it is now cuz now I have to play catch up to them

MageFFA
03-13-2020, 04:58 PM
Hey cinco people have been asking for a black holo for what? 8 years? Probably more.
Now you add it at an absurdly low drop rate. And on top of the drop rate being so bad is now the boss is Extremely annoying to kill. He should have zero dodge now that he has a million health. We’re going to end up seeing the same 2 or 3 people that have the rarest gear in the game be the only people that have it. For an item the community has wanted for such a long time being this hard to get I’m really not a fan. Maybe I’ll end up being completely wrong and a hundred of them will drop but I have a strong suspicion that won’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think a single player has dropped the Black Holo yet.

cryboi
03-13-2020, 05:01 PM
I don't think a single player has dropped the Black Holo yet.Its not black holo its Black shield of hollows.. Remake of soh

MageFFA
03-13-2020, 05:02 PM
Its not black holo its Black shield of hollows.. Remake of soh

Oh. I thought it was a holo shield. Cinco didnt put picture on forum

Dolloway
03-13-2020, 05:30 PM
This bits since you changed it and the ones who took advantage of it before the update they can have the high score and still stay on top i believe you should restart the event and make it how it is now cuz now I have to play catch up to them

I think the boss should be nerfed back to what it was. It's not as fun as it was yesterday because the best way to get points now is to skip the boss entirely so you can't farm points for lb and get drops at the same time if you want to get points the fastest way possible.

MageFFA
03-13-2020, 05:55 PM
Its not black holo its Black shield of hollows.. Remake of soh

I just seen it. It's a Holo.

MageFFA
03-13-2020, 05:59 PM
@Cinco I will have to be honest with you. I know you have created some good looking vans of date but this shield simply isn't it. It took me a couple seconds to even realize the guy was wearing it. I advise darkening it to at least pitch black without any transparency.

nevend
03-13-2020, 07:16 PM
Do we know the stats of new shield?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

_Reunited_
03-13-2020, 09:35 PM
Drop rates are ridiculous now. We've gone from one extreme to another, please fix as this event is fun but the reduced rates will kill the incentive to keep farming.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

P u r e
03-13-2020, 10:38 PM
Oh. I thought it was a holo shield. Cinco didnt put picture on forum

Most definitely a holoshield

_Reunited_
03-13-2020, 11:25 PM
Most definitely a holoshieldIt looks amazing [emoji15][emoji1374]

Kingxmerchjr
03-14-2020, 04:47 AM
He should’ve made it purchasable with plat since we’ve been waiting for a long time for this. If only a few drops makes no sense. Definitely not happy with this.

Absolize
03-14-2020, 12:03 PM
Black Holoshield is WAY to hard to get in my opinion..

MageFFA
03-14-2020, 12:58 PM
Black Holoshield is WAY to hard to get in my opinion..

I'm just going to stop farming here. This is doing the same thing chip did. Farmed over 500k points and didn't get a single drop and now this shield doing the same thing.

Chaasivab
03-14-2020, 02:46 PM
Cinco I just thought I would let you know that the 5x Damage elixir is glitched. I used 2 of them to check and make sure I wasn’t seeing things and the elixir the first time showed up as a x3. The second kit I used showed up the x5 but when I went into the event it changed to a x2

_Reunited_
03-14-2020, 03:51 PM
I'm just going to stop farming here. This is doing the same thing chip did. Farmed over 500k points and didn't get a single drop and now this shield doing the same thing.100% bro I've hit the same point. Might as well not disappoint ourselves. What's the point of grinding our hearts out when the same 3 rich people who don't touch dungeons will just buy it op [emoji20]

Absolize
03-14-2020, 08:16 PM
This needs to change.. there’s only 3 Black Holoshields in the game and it’s been out for a long time now with everyone farming for it. People who have the shield are asking 300-350m gold. It is ridiculous. Please fix the drop rate and make it more common so people who have been waiting years for this can enjoy it. Not everyone has that kind of gold to spend.

cryboi
03-15-2020, 07:32 AM
This is ridiculous.. After 100k points didnt drop a single vanity shield.. +boss is way too harder takes too much time.. He regens his shield too fast.. Im not happy with this at all.. I feel bad for buying platinum.. for what.. Nothing.

Darkterror
03-15-2020, 12:25 PM
I have never seen an event turn down so many people. Everyone is unhappy about this event.

MageFFA
03-15-2020, 01:44 PM
I have never seen an event turn down so many people. Everyone is unhappy about this event.

I mean this event is beneficial. Another addition by the devs that can somewhat benefit us thanks to the Flasks and Auto loots. The idea of 1% or less drop rate items that's only available during this event, making them a exclusive 1 time thing, is extremely off putting for the rest of the community. I think that's the only major complaint outside of boss difficulty at 110 and plat purchase tickets. Low drop rate items should be part of the games overall campaigns and not in events so we can all farm them no matter how long it takes. Starry came out when? So long ago and here in 2020 i still haven't dropped one in Slayer.

Ontop of that the item we're complaining about was a community suggestion from years back.

Getdoxed
03-15-2020, 04:57 PM
This event started out perfectly fine imo but one person makes a thread asking for cinco to make the kills count towards our pve stats so he makes the mobs 110 shortly after.. Now most of the community doesn't like the event because of the boss and now what seems like a less than 1% drop rate on a shield and still no word to address this for us days later.. Why listen to just one person instead of the rest of the community which didn't have an issue with the event? If you wanted the mobs to be 110 they should've been that way from the get go, not while the event is already in progress. I do understand how people don't like having to buy tickets with plat or buy off others but at least you made them last for an hour instead of one time use like last event. I appreciate that at least

Dolloway
03-15-2020, 05:36 PM
This event started out perfectly fine imo but one person makes a thread asking for cinco to make the kills count towards our pve stats so he makes the mobs 110 shortly after.. Now most of the community doesn't like the event because of the boss and now what seems like a less than 1% drop rate on a shield and still no word to address this for us days later.. Why listen to just one person instead of the rest of the community which didn't have an issue with the event? If you wanted the mobs to be 110 they should've been that way from the get go, not while the event is already in progress. I do understand how people don't like having to buy tickets with plat or buy off others but at least you made them last for an hour instead of one time use like last event. I appreciate that at least

I never said to make the mobs or boss more difficult, I just suggested to make kills count. That doesn't mean ramp up the boss so it has hundreds of thousands of health. That just means make the kills from the mobs count towards PVE kills, doesn't even have to include the boss counting.

One fix to this issue could be just to eliminate the boss's shield altogether and go back to the way the boss worked in the first St. Paddy's event with there being no shield whatsoever. The shield is the main problem because of the boss's high dodge rate and having the shield almost instantly activate again after being broken by the fire grates. It's wildly inconsistent and takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes to kill the boss because of the shield issue.

Getdoxed
03-15-2020, 05:58 PM
I never said to make the mobs or boss more difficult, I just suggested to make kills count. That doesn't mean ramp up the boss so it has hundreds of thousands of health. That just means make the kills from the mobs count towards PVE kills, doesn't even have to include the boss counting.

One fix to this issue could be just to eliminate the boss's shield altogether and go back to the way the boss worked in the first St. Paddy's event with there being no shield whatsoever. The shield is the main problem because of the boss's high dodge rate and having the shield almost instantly activate again after being broken by the fire grates. It's wildly inconsistent and takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes to kill the boss because of the shield issue.Yes you're right, i'm sorry for what i said and not being clear on what i meant.

That would be a great idea! Get rid of it or at least change how it works so that way it doesn't come back so fast right after it's gone. That's even what i asked up in this forum post ^

Shielded bosses has always been annoying imo, especially if you're not a bird and adding a shield to a 110 boss with how bad it's designed? It sucks. I doubt he'll change anything at this time though since the event doesn't have that much time left, but hopefully next time he doesn't make a shielded boss for events.

AAPG
03-15-2020, 06:12 PM
The event Is much better now after the update. And if you guys have been asking for black holo for so long you should be thanking sts for the chance at it. Maybe they’ll put it in the next event too.
The boss is fine EZ kill with a bear, just get the shield down at the fire trap and taunt/ stun at the right time, he just stands there 45 sec K’s every time.