PDA

View Full Version : Mobility problem

Ipooponfifteens
03-13-2020, 11:40 AM
I would like to report a bug when i move the joystick and charge my skill under the arcane ability slot, it causes to block my skill to be activated also it prevents my character from walking while using the joystick which interrupts my gameplay.

I play on an iPhone 11, iOS 13.3.1 “latest software update”

Futumsh
03-13-2020, 11:42 AM
Explain clearly, step by step, along with at what point something doesn't behave as expected please - can't really tell what to do to reproduce the problem from that.

Ipooponfifteens
03-13-2020, 02:25 PM
This is when i play on my mage character while farming, this only happens on the top skill slot on the right, which is below the pet arcane ability slot when i hold my right thumb first on the skill slot and then move with my left thumb on the joystick, it prevents my character going any direction.

Conversely, i also noted that the same thing happens when i first move the joystick with my left thumb and then press hold shield with my right thumb to charge my shield, the shield goes uncharged which also prevents me going any direction.

I've only noticed this so far while playing my mage because right now I'm only playing my mage so now i don't know if this is happening while playing with other classes.

To me, it specifically looks like a bug with this mobile device, my device is new, has no damage or anything like that with the screen.

Futumsh
03-13-2020, 02:29 PM
Thanks, will see if I can reproduce the problem next week.

Futumsh
03-18-2020, 03:37 PM
Unable to reproduce this problem here so far - anyone else have this happen, and if so, what device type, and is it the same steps listed above to do it?

Vrazicak
03-18-2020, 05:36 PM
It's probably the device, screwed up multitouch, or a gas leakage, never had this happen to me.