PDA

View Full Version : Do I still have time?

Paar
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Im a Lvl 40 Engineer and have about 4k/28k to 41. Do you guys think if I do 1-2k xp a day Ill make it to 41?

Thanks, Paar

Ebalere
01-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Im a Lvl 40 Engineer and have about 4k/28k to 41. Do you guys think if I do 1-2k xp a day Ill make it to 41?

Thanks, Paar

Well, let's do some math. 24k to go, and let's give you the benefit of getting 2k xp per day. That's only 12 days. So considering no definate news of a new campaign has been heard, I'd say you'll be fine. I think you would be fine even doing 1k a day, since a dev said they're focusing on Humania first. Hope that helped buddy

Commanderkeen
01-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Yes I think u do however sts hasn't given out any hints yet to when the new content/lvl cap will be raised. Although I did hear a rumor about new content coming in mid to late february reminder this is just a rumor ive heard please don't quote me.

Paar
01-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Yes I think u do however sts hasn't given out any hints yet to when the new content/lvl cap will be raised. Although I did hear a rumor about new content coming in mid to late february reminder this is just a rumor ive heard please don't quote me.

Quoted ;) I heard that to but Thanks for the quick reply!

@Ebalere Thanks Buddy : )