PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a scammer!

trueido
03-13-2020, 08:03 PM
Hello today I tries to had a deal with some guy called combomortal for my ebon sword.
The deal went wrong while I very sadly lagged and the trade was canceled few times by him and finaly while I was lagging the trade went through but after an hour I see my dozzer sword is gone!
Idk how it happened I know for a fact I clicked on my ebon sword and I even checked before confirming that it is the ebon sword! I am freaking out idk what to do here I gave so much for that sword. I tried to cintact him he instanly blocked me, my friends tried to talk to him he ignores them I am really freaking out can anyone from sts help? IGN Buguul
His name is combomortal

MistaGrinch
03-13-2020, 08:47 PM
This story seems very fugaise I don’t understand how so are you saying this man removed the ebon from your inventory somehow? This is a key reason why sts made it so that you have to click multiple times to confirm a trade but even still what your saying doesn’t make sense so sorry about your situation but there’s no way to get that sword back, better luck next time [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigZoo
03-13-2020, 08:48 PM
Hello today I tries to had a deal with some guy called combomortal for my ebon sword.
The deal went wrong while I very sadly lagged and the trade was canceled few times by him and finaly while I was lagging the trade went through but after an hour I see my dozzer sword is gone!
Idk how it happened I know for a fact I clicked on my ebon sword and I even checked before confirming that it is the ebon sword! I am freaking out idk what to do here I gave so much for that sword. I tried to cintact him he instanly blocked me, my friends tried to talk to him he ignores them I am really freaking out can anyone from sts help? IGN Buguul
His name is combomortal

This makes no sense bro srry for ya loss guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jausa
03-14-2020, 03:05 AM
His name is combomortalI am sorry that you lost your items, this is most likely on you and not a glitch or a bug. Next time please double check, I have done the same thing many times too unfortunately.
This story seems very fugaise I don’t understand how so are you saying this man removed the ebon from your inventory somehow? This is a key reason why sts made it so that you have to click multiple times to confirm a trade but even still what your saying doesn’t make sense so sorry about your situation but there’s no way to get that sword back, better luck next time [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe know you are a clown, stop with the "[emoji1782]" signature, we get it already.