PDA

View Full Version : What's the hairstyle?

Whelendorf
03-13-2020, 09:12 PM
Hello guys, I've been looking for some time to know about a wizard mask that I really wanted to have. I don't know what her name is, although I remember it has something to do with "Spooky". The face is painted white and the hairstyle is pigtails.
I would be very grateful if someone can confirm the name, and more grateful if someone has to sell (LOL). Thanks.

MistaGrinch
03-13-2020, 09:17 PM
Oh I know what your talking about but I forgot the name for it unfortunately it has a purple dress for the body also but sadly I am currently unable to remember the name [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
03-13-2020, 09:20 PM
Hello guys, I've been looking for some time to know about a wizard mask that I really wanted to have. I don't know what her name is, although I remember it has something to do with "Spooky". The face is painted white and the hairstyle is pigtails.
I would be very grateful if someone can confirm the name, and more grateful if someone has to sell (LOL). Thanks.

Violet's Mask

Whelendorf
03-13-2020, 10:25 PM
Violet's Mask

A thousand times thanks Futumsh! Now I just need to find someone to sell ...
Wow, I'm so happy, I don't even know why Hahaha!

MistaGrinch
03-13-2020, 10:46 PM

I remember the name now it’s Violet Mask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
03-14-2020, 04:49 AM
It's very expensive. I like it because it's the only girly looking mask for mage. The dress is nice too but the mask goes with most outfits.
I hope you manage to get one 🙂

P.S. Futumsh is the best, I wonder if he ever has time to sleep.

Yoloswagx
03-14-2020, 04:50 AM
itsa beggar hairstyle...when your too poor to buy hairstyle with story token..n decided to steal it from the goblin peasant

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Whelendorf
03-14-2020, 11:47 AM
It's very expensive. I like it because it's the only girly looking mask for mage. The dress is nice too but the mask goes with most outfits.
I hope you manage to get one ��

P.S. Futumsh is the best, I wonder if he ever has time to sleep.

Oh, please, don't tell me that ... When you say "too expensive", how much do you think the hole in my wallet will be? ;-;
But it does not matter. The reward turns, even if I have to spend days and nights farming!

But just in case, how much are we talking about ....?:distress:

Obs: On Futumsh, I fully agree.

Susanne
03-15-2020, 03:08 AM
Oh, please, don't tell me that ... When you say "too expensive", how much do you think the hole in my wallet will be? ;-;
But it does not matter. The reward turns, even if I have to spend days and nights farming!

But just in case, how much are we talking about ....?:distress:

Obs: On Futumsh, I fully agree.

The last time I looked it was around 2m. That was a couple of weeks ago.
I do remember getting mine ages ago in a Halloween event but I sold it. I wish we could have more vanities like it because it seems a bit one sided lately. More male orientated vanities are popping up and although players will say it doesn't matter what gender your vanity is and vanities are unimportant, it's a matter of preference. I like vanities and hope you get your violet mask soon. 🙂