PDA

View Full Version : Question awakes

Finallywin
03-14-2020, 03:07 AM
How can one awake 5%all on weapons when I'm only able to awake 3% allhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200314/fb682547c1bed8eb43b4ef808a99b74c.jpg

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Vulcainx
03-14-2020, 03:14 AM
This is an event, and when this event is out, there are differents and better awakes like 50% gold loot on helm and armor or 125% gold loot on weapon. Also, you can blue awakes gems in the store for 8k golds :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Fearrr
03-14-2020, 03:19 AM
Awakening Event. That is a Enhanced Awake, you need to use Elite Awakes to roll the Enhanced Awakes on items.

Finallywin
03-14-2020, 03:21 AM
This is an event, and when this event is out, there are differents and better awakes like 50% gold loot on helm and armor or 125% gold loot on weapon. Also, you can blue awakes gems in the store for 8k golds :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant TapatalkThanks!!

But is there a chance to buy those "op awakening gems" nowadays or do I have to wait for next event and when will it probably take place?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Fearrr
03-14-2020, 03:24 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?473982-Preview-1-1-2020-Awakening-Extravaganza!

Vulcainx
03-14-2020, 03:29 AM
Thanks!!

But is there a chance to buy those "op awakening gems" nowadays or do I have to wait for next event and when will it probably take place?

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit TapatalkYou have to wait, the awakes i talked in my last post are only available during this event.
I don't know when it will take place because we had this event twice in a short time so maybe we have to wait few months.. Or few weeks, depends if dev want to make this event an event which come back frequently [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Allset
03-17-2020, 04:08 AM
The same gear doesn't always have the same awakening tables. I have seen 76 tainted gear with gl on it. But my 76 tainted gear has no gl in its awakening tables. So two identical pieces of gear can actually have different awakenings tables. There has been no awakening event since the Valentine's day event. Which is when the 76 tainted gear was released. The awakening event adds to the awakening tables so we can roll for awakenings that were previously not there before the event.

Point being even though the gear might be the same. The awakening tables can be different from one piece to another. You just have to look & see. Sometimes you will be surprised at what you see.

Rogue[emoji1655]

QuaseT
03-17-2020, 06:02 AM
The same gear doesn't always have the same awakening tables. I have seen 76 tainted gear with gl on it. But my 76 tainted gear has no gl in its awakening tables. So two identical pieces of gear can actually have different awakenings tables. There has been no awakening event since the Valentine's day event. Which is when the 76 tainted gear was released. The awakening event adds to the awakening tables so we can roll for awakenings that were previously not there before the event.

Point being even though the gear might be the same. The awakening tables can be different from one piece to another. You just have to look & see. Sometimes you will be surprised at what you see.

Rogue[emoji1655]Thats not true. All items of the same kind have the same awaken table. You were probably looking at some set from old lovecraft events. There is no 76 tainted helm/armor with gold loot.
71 and 66 sets were released before enhanced awake event and some got 50gl on it.

alonehope
03-17-2020, 06:56 AM
Thats not true. All items of the same kind have the same awaken table. You were probably looking at some set from old lovecraft events. There is no 76 tainted helm/armor with gold loot.
71 and 66 sets were released before enhanced awake event and some got 50gl on it.

his right those special awakes like 5% all state or 125% GLon weapon or 50% GLon helm armor or 15% MS -> those all only available in special awakening so u can get them there

Zantae
03-17-2020, 09:59 AM
u need to wait awake event for get 5%all stat

Allset
03-17-2020, 11:35 AM
Thats not true. All items of the same kind have the same awaken table. You were probably looking at some set from old lovecraft events. There is no 76 tainted helm/armor with gold loot.
71 and 66 sets were released before enhanced awake event and some got 50gl on it.Wrong look closer
Awakening tables are not equal to items. They can & do differ from item to item.

Rogue[emoji1655]

alonehope
03-17-2020, 01:33 PM
Wrong look closer
Awakening tables are not equal to items. They can & do differ from item to item.

Rogue[emoji1655]

only wep is different with other items :)
chek again on any wep and any helm/arm/belt/ring/amult/arti ... :)

QuaseT
03-17-2020, 02:27 PM
Wrong look closer

Rogue[emoji1655]As alonehope says. You can also look at the loot tables from the orginal thread at the release of awakenings and see that all weapons have the same loot table and all other items aswell.

Allset
03-17-2020, 02:39 PM
As alonehope says. You can also look at the loot tables from the orginal thread at the release of awakenings and see that all weapons have the same loot table and all other items aswell.I'll make a vid just so u can see bet. It could be a rarity that Awakening tables don't match on the exact same items. But I have seen them. They are just unique in that aspect of rarity I believe. I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Allset
03-17-2020, 03:09 PM
This is Ebon Armor that has no gl in its awakening tables. But there is Ebon Armor with gl on it.

https://youtu.be/S2nHf4iZL50

Rogue[emoji1655]

Stephencobear
03-17-2020, 03:37 PM
What you see in that vid is that currently there is no gold loot on ebon, that’s because there is no awaken event that would allow that possibility.
When you look in auction and see ebon with gold loot that doesn’t mean there are always different tables for the same item, it shows that item was awakened DURING the event.

Allset
03-17-2020, 05:33 PM
What you see in that vid is that currently there is no gold loot on ebon, that’s because there is no awaken event that would allow that possibility.
When you look in auction and see ebon with gold loot that doesn’t mean there are always different tables for the same item, it shows that item was awakened DURING the event.

So different tables? Yes thx

Stephencobear
03-17-2020, 05:57 PM
So different tables? Yes thx

Yes, the tables are different depending on if the awakening happened during the awaken event or not during.

Xyv.io
03-17-2020, 07:09 PM
Wrong look closer

Rogue[emoji1655]

This guy either tripping, or trolling everyone

QuaseT
03-17-2020, 08:27 PM
So different tables? Yes thxYou dont event show the awaken table for the 2nd item im your video. If you would show the table u can see that its not possible to get 4% dex anymore. As mention its an old awake from the awake event. The actual awakes on an item and the awaken table are 2 different things.

Allset
03-17-2020, 08:42 PM
I have spent time awakening items. I could have been hallucinating. But I could have swore I've seen different tables on identical items. I know that STS puts in different awakening tables for the awakening event. I'm not trying to spread rumors. I just thought a small percentage of the same items had better awakening tables.

@Cinco could you answer this as myth or fact?

Rogue[emoji1655]

Stephencobear
03-17-2020, 08:58 PM
Myth dude

XxxolyxxX
03-18-2020, 06:26 AM
This guy either tripping, or trolling everyoneHe posted a picture of the awaken bug of. War with op stats
And mislead evryone
Telling it's unfair
Saying war op
So obviously troll

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk