PDA

View Full Version : Racist Person Behind Beanmachine?

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
NOT!

I've decided to come out of the closet after playing this game for over a year and a half. I made a YouTube Channel with my roommate, and hope that everything works well. I vlog, make skits, tutorials, and lip-sync (if I get enough supporters so I can film in public lol). I would love you guys forever if you could support me and subscribe, like, favorite, share, etc.

Without further delay, the person behind the ONE and ONLY...BEAN! :

[SIZE=3]My latest vlog is about racism and don't take me wrong, but I am totally against it.

Reasons to Subscribe and Support!

You guys are like my 2nd family!
If specific kids at my school find out about this, and I have no support, I'll be bullied for the rest of my life!:P
I am only a freshman…save me from the deadly seniors! (And I never had any experience on YouTube)
Gives me a good excuse to film outside my room.

If you would like to help me out even more, follow me on Twitter.

Thanks!

Chris

WoundedEagle
01-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Omg troll face made my laugh box explode.

You're the next nigahiga or KevJumba :D

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Omg troll face made my laugh box explode.

You're the next nigahiga or KevJumba :D

Asian Domination! Lol jk xD
Vlogs, usually do by myself, but anything else is sure to have other people too >.<
Obviously less famous...or not at all! :D

Artemis
01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
What? you came out the closet?

WoundedEagle
01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Asian Domination! Lol jk xD
Vlogs, usually do by myself, but anything else is sure to have other people too >.<
Obviously less famous...or not at all! :D

You have heard of KebJumba right? Watch his old, old videos. He is just like you lol.

WoundedEagle
01-19-2012, 08:46 PM

Your mind isn't in the gutter. It's in the sewer.

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 08:48 PM

You get the expression:p

You have heard of KebJumba right? Watch his old, old videos. He is just like you lol.

What can I say? Great Asians think alike!

Lowlyspy
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Question: Why was Chris on the ground?

Oh those are some sick shades by the way.

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Question: Why was Chris on the ground?

Umm, I was...errr... taking a nap!

Conradin
01-19-2012, 08:58 PM
I love yoU beAn! I loled and got weird looks.

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments and feedback:)
Btw we aren't allowed to "show" ourselves in general? I see people normally do that...
Anyway it's ok, no problem with me.

Fao
01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
I'll sub and like all!!! Also if u haven't already read my post on WE's post then here I go, Go to YouTube and look up sonic boom shots like and sub if u can, also if you watch the football edition then I am the kid who screams at the camera without a shirt on.......

Beanmachine
01-19-2012, 09:49 PM
I'll sub and like all!!! Also if u haven't already read my post on WE's post then here I go, Go to YouTube and look up sonic boom shots like and sub if u can, also if you watch the football edition then I am the kid who screams at the camera without a shirt on.......

Sub'ed and liked! How did you guys do that? Jumping off the roof throwing a football into a hoop lol.

NECROREAPER
01-19-2012, 10:54 PM
*...sleeping...*

NO!!!

*back to sleeping....*

lolololol

Swimmingstar
01-19-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't like the people who think we're short...

Artentreri
01-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Greatest 3 minutes of 2012 for me so far.

Beanmachine
01-20-2012, 12:00 AM
If you have any suggestions for the next video, I'll be glad to consider it and talk with my roommate;)

I don't like the people who think we're short...

One Word I say to those who call us short....YAO MING! :o

SUPAPRODIGY
01-20-2012, 12:02 AM
you could see your roomate on the bunkbed Lol an i will subscribe when i get home later today.

Beanmachine
01-20-2012, 12:50 AM
you could see your roomate on the bunkbed Lol an i will subscribe when i get home later today.

Yeah, he's doing his usual web browsing before SOPA takes over the internet;) and Thanks:)

Beanmachine
01-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Im gonna make a lip-syncing video for total fun and embarrassment soon lol...

Artentreri
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Do it to spice girls-what I want. I think that's the title. Worst song ever, best song to lip sync to.

Beanmachine
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Do it to spice girls-what I want. I think that's the title. Worst song ever, best song to lip sync to.

LMAO! That would be epic in a bad and good way.