PDA

View Full Version : when..

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 09:27 PM
In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after. Is that how low lvl pvpers take care of people who dont wanna fight them? Is that how so many of them have good kdr's because they rush when someone says no? Anyeays thoughts, explainations are accepted no flaming or trolling either :-). Keep it clean and healthy

Fao
01-19-2012, 09:29 PM
I think because they just go anyways to get higher kills, they don't respect the NO I don't want to fight part. This is the reason I don't play PvP, I bought it anyways though.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks for your input. And yet they dont classify themselves as rushers? Weird huh?

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
ANOTHER rushing thread. Just Worded differently. PVP is FFA period.

PVP isn't a gentleman duel, take 10 steps back and shoot. Join & buff & kill.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Um? I stated above no flaming. And it isnt about rushing its about saying no and the guy killing you anyways. Two totally diffrent issues end of story stay on topic please and thanks :)

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:00 PM
It is, was & still is on topic. Go to 1v1 PVP or deal with the rest.

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topic is old news & widely ALREADY discussed.

This isn't a flame. I happen to disagree with your OP & stated so.

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Got em chief xD
Anyway, I stay away from low level pvp, most people are rude, if all else fails, rush back :p

Otukura
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
So you only want to fight people you can win against? Seems as good as making another account and boosting....

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:02 PM
^^ cool your jets bud damn i know haters are gonna hate but not on my thread...
@otu um no. Reread thread i never stated i wanted to kill boost or kill people.
@battle well im glad you do but im not complaing about rushers reread it again. Im stating why the need to kill me when i said no to the "go" ststement

adidaman
01-19-2012, 10:04 PM
This thread is almost as legit as...

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 10:05 PM

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topicbis old news & widely ALREADY discussed.

Why do you have such an attitude, if you don't have anything but harsh words, don't say em. Your coming upon as rude that's what he's trying to get at. Annnd he never said anything about "only" agreement comments. And maybe he wants to discuss it AGAIN. I hope you can see that there is no need for such anger in your posts :)

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:06 PM

No one is hating. It's just a different point of view. There is a difference. Hating and a difference of opinion is different.

Otukura
01-19-2012, 10:08 PM
@otu um no. Reread thread i never stated i wanted to kill boost or kill people.

Reread my post. You said you didn't want to fight because you didn't think you couldn't win. Just fighting people you know you can win against is what I'm comparing to boosting.

Sun
01-19-2012, 10:08 PM
This thread is definitely about rushing. You even used the word in your first post. But I agree with battlelock. Anyways, if you dont want to pvp, you shouldnt be in a pvp game.

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:09 PM

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topicbis old news & widely ALREADY discussed.

Why do you have such an attitude, if you don't have anything but harsh words, don't say em. Your coming upon as rude that's what he's trying to get at. Annnd he never said anything about "only" agreement comments. And maybe he wants to discuss it AGAIN. I hope you can see that there is no need for such anger in your posts :)

There are no harsh words man :) just the truth. I never once insulted or became aggressive, just voiced my opinion on the matter.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:10 PM

No one is hating. It's just a different point of view. There is a difference. Hating and a difference of opinion is different.
Then like what WTB said cool the attitude no need for caps i can read it just fine without em thats all. You're coming off as deffensive and irritated when i asked a question.
@otu not really. When someone is 5 lvls higher are you gonna fight them?
@sun just cause i say rush doesnt mean its about rushing...

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 10:12 PM
This thread is definitely about rushing. You even used the word in your first post. But I agree with battlelock. Anyways, if you dont want to pvp, you shouldnt be in a pvp game.

He's not asking why people rush, he's asking why people can't respect someone. Why people can't be decent. If you use the word pokemon in a thread about farming, does that mean your post turns into a thread about pokemon?

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:14 PM

He's not asking why people rush, he's asking why people can't respect someone. Why people can't be decent. If you use the word pokemon in a thread about farming, does that mean your post turns into a thread about pokemon?
Thank you WTB atleast someone understands my thread :)

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:16 PM
In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after.

Let me REITERATE! That is why I said another rushing thread. That's all. PVP isn't "always" a fair fight. If you don't want opinionated views on your forum posts, I might suggest making a blog with your opinions & comments disabled.

I am no being mean or hostile :) just voicing a different point of view!

Sun
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM

I never said he was even asking a question. But he was talking about getting rushed after declining a fight. Which to me, seems like hes talking about rushing, just in a more specific scenario.

Either way, I don't think respect or decency have much to do with it. PvP is going to happen in pvp games whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, don't play. Or find a different game to play in.

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:19 PM

Thank you WTB atleast someone understands my thread :)

I understand your thread; only comment if we agree. Good luck with that. Not everyone agrees.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Let me REITERATE! That is why I said another rushing thread. That's all. PVP isn't "always" a fair fight. If you don't want opinionated views on your forum posts, I might suggest making a blog with your opinions & comments disabled.

yeah... so i cant say no to someone when they say go? just fight and die anywasy instead of them being like nuhh uhhh and rushing is what your saying?
@battle did i say everyone had to agree? it comes across rude to me when in the first post there is agressive caps imo

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 10:20 PM
In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after.

Ok battle, i see what you mean, people automatically clue in on the word RUSH. Making them think holy crap, ANOTHER rushing thread? No this isn't what he's getting at, if the guy/girl he said no to had some decency, they wouldn't have "rushed" him. Soo, he's asking why said person couldn't respect what he said.

Sun
01-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Ok battle, i see what you mean, people automatically clue in on the word RUSH. Making them think holy crap, ANOTHER rushing thread? No this isn't what he's getting at, if the guy/girl he said no to had some decency, they wouldn't have "rushed" him. Soo, he's asking why said person couldn't respect what he said.

Contrarily, if he had the decency to actually partake in the intended purpose of the game, then there wouldn't be any rushing.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Contrarily, if he had the decency to actually partake in the intended purpose of the game, then there wouldn't be any rushing.

so say you want a decend kdr on one of your low lvl pvp toons so a 5 lvl higher toon says go you say no thinking hes gonna go to someone else but he kils you anyways andyou wont make a thrread about it yet tell someone you pvp expirience? youll brush it off your shoulder? well sorry that i didnt and came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..

WarTornBird
01-19-2012, 10:27 PM

Agreed, and if the other person had some decency he wouldn't have rushed, you, probably being one of the top pvpers Ive seen around should know and understand that not all people are respectful. Maybe that's why your pretty much telling him to get over it, its life. I don't know. Either way I'm done arguing.

Otukura
01-19-2012, 10:27 PM
came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..

That is an opinion. You wanted opinions, you got them.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:30 PM
That is an opinion. You wanted opinions, you got them.

yeah im aware of that. but its off topic to my threadd in a way jusss sayin

Battlelock
01-19-2012, 10:30 PM
OK point taken. Well heard. PVP is about killing & not dieing. Period. There's no such thing as rushing &/or being nice in PVP. It's about winning. This is the only game I've ever heard of rushing and saying "go".
Excuse my ignorance of being 38yo but I've been in MMOs for nearly 15 years and this is the first I've heard/seen there is supposed to be PVP etiquette.
Next time you're in PVE, and you die, ask the mobs to wait until you buff and say go :D

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:34 PM
OK point taken. Well heard. PVP is about killing & not dieing. Period. There's no such thing as rushing &/or being nice in PVP. It's about winning. This is the only game I've ever heard of rushing and saying "go".
Excuse my ignorance of being 38yo but I've been in MMOs for nearly 15 years and this is the first I've heard/seen there is supposed to be PVP etiquette.
Next time you're in PVE, and you die, ask the mobs to wait until you buff and say go :D
ha ha ha funny guy.. i never stated i wasnt rready either? he just boom killed me when i said no

Sun
01-19-2012, 10:35 PM
so say you want a decend kdr on one of your low lvl pvp toons so a 5 lvl higher toon says go you say no thinking hes gonna go to someone else but he kils you anyways andyou wont make a thrread about it yet tell someone you pvp expirience? youll brush it off your shoulder? well sorry that i didnt and came here for some opinions not to hear ohh another rushing thread..

Well....first of all, kdr doesnt matter, has never mattered, and will never matter. ever. depending on how well you play, your kdr will fall into place. Secondly, being level 10, nearly everyone I meet in pvp has at least a 2 level advantage over me. Frequently 5-6. I never have this problem you're describing because i don't back down from a fight just because the odds are against me. And should i get killed in the manner you described, no, my first instinct would not be to run crying to the forums to make a thread about how pvp happened in a pvp game. get over it.

you wanted opinions? you've got plenty. but praising the people that agree with you and belittling those who don't is generally not a method for success.

razerfingers
01-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Well....first of all, kdr doesnt matter, has never mattered, and will never matter. ever. depending on how well you play, your kdr will fall into place. Secondly, being level 10, nearly everyone I meet in pvp has at least a 2 level advantage over me. Frequently 5-6. I never have this problem you're describing because i don't back down from a fight just because the odds are against me. And should i get killed in the manner you described, no, my first instinct would not be to run crying to the forums to make a thread about how pvp happened in a pvp game. get over it.

you wanted opinions? you've got plenty.
sorry i dont plan on getting over it. and what was your reason for posting on here?

Sun
01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
sorry i dont plan on getting over it. and what was your reason for posting on here?

You wanted opinions. I gave you mine. you're welcome.

javier995
01-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol

OK my turn to type.

Its like this. In SL there are some l20s who like to go into the l15 games and fight them. I've seen some of the best op l15s (they probably are the best but we'll wait for the tourney to end) and they didn't leave a scratch on the guy. It was a l20 engi, with engis being the "worst" class at pvp.

Lets see now.

Not a thread about rushing, as was stated above. He simply said why didn't the person who had (putting the l20vl15 scenario here) 5 lvls on him just take his no.

Would you really pvp someone who has 5 lvls on you? How about after you say no, they "rushed" you when you? Wouldn't you be mad? I'm pretty sure you would.

I take it you guys are pro-rushing? Thats cool, well the OP isn't right? Why not leave it like that, and instead of saying its rushing read what he said. Maybe he didn't directly say it, but it sure was implied.

Just BC a thread has to do with being rushed, doesn't mean the whole thing is about rushing.

So I'll contradict myself a little here and say, this thread is a bit about rushing. Although that's not the point. You missed the point, which they both are trying to tell you.

Its not a matter of opinions, just saying you're missing his message (or something like that idk *shurgs*).

Now, there is no need to flame. He asked for no flaming.

You can state your opinion without flaming, BC your posts (@Battle) do come off as flamey. Not saying your wrong, not saying your right either. Just that you shouldn't post in that kind of tone since it can make people think you flame. A little bit of better wording can fix this all:)!

Now about the problem.

I have taken into account that l20s rush l15s in order to gain kills, since they did this I'm making a l20 also. Not to rush them, but to give them a "fair" fight so they don't fight l15s. Reasonable solution right? I guess you can say its not, but i can really care less. I did this in the l25 pvp and it works wonders.

Thus to my conclusion. No need for flame wars, be nice:p

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Delphina
01-19-2012, 10:41 PM
This thread is now locked.