PDA

View Full Version : New Idea to address St Pattys Day

Spullllll
03-16-2020, 12:51 AM
As we all have seen, the St Pattys day event wasnt what we all expected. Many changes were made throughout the event that most dont agree with. For one, the drop rate of the new black holo. The new shield has been an item desired by the PL community for years. The idea has been suggested multiple times. I believe that a such desired item should at least be able to be farmed a bit easier because as we know most want this item. There arent more than like 5 in the game maybe 6 or 7. If the drop rate continues to stay this way, the highly desired holo shield would be hoarded, and the rich who dont even put in effort to play these events could nab them for however much they feel. Another thing to address is the boss. He is extremely hard to kill, and the shield just comes back up within two seconds. Ive heard of 5-8 minute boss fights when at the start it was maybe 30-45 seconds even with the shield. I believe an idea for this would be to implement some kind of bonus to the new Mystic Serpent set that would somehow make the boss somewhat easier to kill. Just my opinion on this and would love to hear feedback, and also hoping Cinco will see this and consider as well

holdmytalons
03-16-2020, 01:26 AM
As we all have seen, the St Pattys day event wasnt what we all expected. Many changes were made throughout the event that most dont agree with. For one, the drop rate of the new black holo. The new shield has been an item desired by the PL community for years. The idea has been suggested multiple times. I believe that a such desired item should at least be able to be farmed a bit easier because as we know most want this item. There arent more than like 5 in the game maybe 6 or 7. If the drop rate continues to stay this way, the highly desired holo shield would be hoarded, and the rich who dont even put in effort to play these events could nab them for however much they feel. Another thing to address is the boss. He is extremely hard to kill, and the shield just comes back up within two seconds. Ive heard of 5-8 minute boss fights when at the start it was maybe 30-45 seconds even with the shield. I believe an idea for this would be to implement some kind of bonus to the new Mystic Serpent set that would somehow make the boss somewhat easier to kill. Just my opinion on this and would love to hear feedback, and also hoping Cinco will see this and consider as wellHe should just add the black holo to the vendor for a trade friendly version and a account bound version seeing as it is the most wanted item u would think this would of been added to the vendor to motivate more plat purchases

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spullllll
03-16-2020, 01:45 AM
He should just add the black holo to the vendor for a trade friendly version and a account bound version seeing as it is the most wanted item u would think this would of been added to the vendor to motivate more plat purchases

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I like the idea of it being a drop for sure, but that definitely would be a great alternative. I just think the shield should be more accessible all around. Im not saying give one to everyone in game but i mean at least make it easier