PDA

View Full Version : Kaiserlegends

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 03:17 AM
We recruiting all peopel 50 and higher.I want that i and orther peopel can speak in my guild,do some runs or chill out at guild hall.I dont like to make anyone to a officer because they can boot all ppl out of the guild.When anyone need help i join always asap.We are at the moment 20 peopel and 4 level 66 and 5 level 65 and all orther between level 54 and level 64.

KingFu
01-20-2012, 03:46 AM
I'd give more information than that. Requirements, benefits, what the guild focuses on, any rules you feel the need to add, and usually giving people positions of authority, like a guild officer, is a great way to draw in more members as they may want to be a part of it to help make it grow. As it grows, members will come as it attracts more attention to itself.

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 04:14 AM
Ok i change it.

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Anyone wannaa join?

JaytB
01-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Hey buddy, you might want to check out how some of the other guilds present their rules, regulations, member-lists, goals...

Maybe you could structure your message a bit better and flesh out the details a lot more. Showing people you're serious by putting time and effort in representing your guild on the forum, might help you attract more potential candidates :)

Just some friendly advice. Good luck with your guild! :)