PDA

View Full Version : Much great ideas for Pocket Legends

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 03:44 AM
Ok i have some ideas.Here is a list:
Offline Modus:I know its a MMO but sometimes is my connection so bad that i cant play Pocket Legends.Im now level 66 and i only want to farm some items and when the next level cap is i farm xp.In the offline modus you can enter all dungeons and can farm there items,gold and xp.When you go than online the items and gold will be updated on the online char.

Shop:Only at balefort castle can we buy or sell any.I want a /store thing or more towns with a shop.

Deal of the day:I want at the forum a thing that show peopel the deal of the day and how much time left.I cant go online daily and than is this helpfull.

Photo/Video:Sometimes i want to make a video or photo at pl but i can only make a picture.I think a button that do videos or photos is helpfull.

JaytB
01-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Offline Modus:I know its a MMO but sometimes is my connection so bad that i cant play Pocket Legends.Im now level 66 and i only want to farm some items and when the next level cap is i farm xp.In the offline modus you can enter all dungeons and can farm there items,gold and xp.When you go than online the items and gold will be updated on the online char.

Shop:Only at balefort castle can we buy or sell any.I want a /store thing or more towns with a shop.

Deal of the day:I want at the forum a thing that show peopel the deal of the day and how much time left.I cant go online daily and than is this helpfull.

Photo/Video:Sometimes i want to make a video or photo at pl but i can only make a picture.I think a button that do videos or photos is helpfull.

1. Offline mode: currently, everything is server-based. This means that when you get a drop, it is directly updated in the server database. Creating an offline mode would mean that drops need to be managed on the device itself, before it's 'uploaded' to the server when you connect again. This means that anybody who can program/hack a bit, could exploit this fairly easy IMO. And, as you mentioned yourself, it kind of would defeat the purpose of being an MMO.

2. CS everywhere: personally, I'm happy that there's only 1 place for the CS. If CS would be in other towns, it could potentially mean you couldn't go many places without being harassed for free gold or items (even worse than it currently already is). Also, all these towns would have people yelling to buy their stuff. A centralized place to buy and sell stuff is IMO the best solution. I wouldn't mind having a CS terminal in the guild hall though :D

3. Deal of the day on the forum: you need an Internet connection to check the forum, wouldn't you be able to quickly log on and check the dotd? Also, the dotd drives people to log on to see what's offered, taking that to the forums could potentially decrease the number of people logging on.

4. Photo/videos: would be cool to have some kind of video capture build right into the game. But, since this would eat up resources, it might cause older devices to slow down a lot. But yeah, I like this idea.

Above is my personal opinion, feel free to disagree :)

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Ok than the offline mode cant work.I forgot that many peopel can hack it.And to the cs idea ok when not at more towns than at this /shop or?I dont want that i always must run to balefort when i make a deal.And to number 3 no one at forum do it really daily and i cant play pl on the laptop.I play it at my ipod but my parents made a pass at it and i cant play on it daily only sometimes.And to number 4 i find this idea great.That peopel that use a old devices must buy a better or pl is slow thats ok i find.

Skeletonlord
01-20-2012, 11:56 AM

I personally love the offline mode idea, for people without a good internet connection, the shop idea is also cool, a deal of the day thing i started but a forum thread that automatically updates each day will be awesome, and the photo/video is also great! overall amazing ideas for the game!

Kaiserwarrior
01-20-2012, 04:23 PM
I know... i hope that a dev read this.