PDA

View Full Version : Something extra special

Tavore
07-26-2010, 10:21 PM
We all know the devs are behind on updates and everyone one is pissed off and stuff. Well I think we are in for a big surprise. When we finally get the update, i think it will have stuff you didn't even know could be possible. We will all get slapped in the face by the devs and they will say we told you it's going to be awesome! So just be patient. Let them work in peace. Give some motivational support! That's all I want to say. Peace foo!

KingFu
07-26-2010, 10:31 PM
You mean extra patches? We know some of them like stashable gold and bug fixes, a lot of patches are included in the update, and I think that is the main reason why it is taking long. I don't think they would surprise us like that, like keep it a secret, but I know there are patches that weren't mentioned, not necessarily on purpose, but most likely it was never appropriate to bring them up.

BestHyun
07-26-2010, 10:34 PM
I appreciate your optimistic perspective, but no one knows furshure.

We need like a serious updated roadmap, or something like that...

KingFu
07-26-2010, 11:19 PM
I appreciate your optimistic perspective, but no one knows furshure.

We need like a serious updated roadmap, or something like that...

1.3 is a HUGE update, if you read some of the devs comments, they said everything from stash-able gold to a more roaming realm, like WoW (more open, like you can travel to places rather than hitting a button.)

BestHyun
07-26-2010, 11:30 PM
1.3 is a HUGE update, if you read some of the devs comments, they said everything from stash-able gold to a more roaming realm, like WoW (more open, like you can travel to places rather than hitting a button.)

Roaming realm sounds nice. I really hope v1.3 will be huge.

Justg
07-26-2010, 11:39 PM
It is huge. We are testing it now...

We know we owe you guys an update, will get one in the works as soon as the dust settles.

Much appreciate the patience!

- g

Tavore
07-26-2010, 11:42 PM

We know we owe you guys an update, will get one in the works as soon as the dust settles.

- g

I love you guys! Keep up the great work! Everyone should cheer up a bit. Optimism for the win!

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 11:47 PM

- g

its fine justg, once 1.3 comes out we will have stuff to do while were waiting for the next update. the problem at the moment is a mix of the july roadmap disappointment and alien oasis part 2 being too easy (level three is a one stop shop to 45).

i do thank you for the ultra rare items like plasma swords and blasters, it was fun being one of the few players holding a thoth plasma, untill everyone started farming the hell out of level 4, but there was almost a week were i barely saw another player with one :)

BestHyun
07-27-2010, 12:48 AM

- g

hehe, I'll look forward to it ;)

KingFu
07-27-2010, 01:00 AM

- g

G, you owe us nothing! ;) Lol, if anything we owe y'all for the game! Just, we would like an update soon ;)

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 01:07 AM
G, you owe us nothing! ;) Lol, if anything we owe y'all for the game! Just, we would like an update soon ;)

lol mysticaldreams got the whole angel and devil thing going on ;)

ANGEL: "G, YOU OWE US NOTHING! IF ANYTHING WE OWE YOU FOR THE GAME, I LOVE YOU JUSTG" *lick*

DEVIL: "JUST, ID LIKE AN UPDATE BEFORE I KILLS U!!!!" *stabby Mc Stabalot!!!*

KingFu
07-27-2010, 02:26 PM
lol mysticaldreams got the whole angel and devil thing going on ;)

ANGEL: "G, YOU OWE US NOTHING! IF ANYTHING WE OWE YOU FOR THE GAME, I LOVE YOU JUSTG" *lick*

DEVIL: "JUST, ID LIKE AN UPDATE BEFORE I KILLS U!!!!" *stabby Mc Stabalot!!!*

LMAO, I like how you added the "quotes" at the end to make it more dramatic!