PDA

View Full Version : Valley gates

Lookupnabs
03-16-2020, 02:41 PM
There are many players who only run red gates while there are many players who work hard to open the red gates by playing the frontier ... there shud be some kind of KEY or PASS given to player. Who run the blue gates so that they can access the red gates...and not all players must be given entry into it .. seems very unfair on players who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold... some system where in 300 blue runs gives access to 24 hrs of red gates...... devs what do u guys think....????

Encryptions
03-16-2020, 02:58 PM
There are many players who only run red gates while there are many players who work hard to open the red gates by playing the frontier ... there shud be some kind of KEY or PASS given to player. Who run the blue gates so that they can access the red gates...and not all players must be given entry into it .. seems very unfair on players who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold... some system where in 300 blue runs gives access to 24 hrs of red gates...... devs what do u guys think....????

I think things are ok as of right now. No need to make things more complicated, many people who are busy can't run lair or blue/red portals. We have jobs, I would wake up and only blue portal is open, I go to work and come home and red is open. It isn't my fault I can't run blue, I've got a job. I won't call off just to play a video game.
300 runs of blue gates!? You realize that would take 1500 minutes, 25 hours of one map. No one has time for that. Also with this, people would have red gates open at different times so 99% of the time you would be in solo which for most people is impossible.

Allset
03-16-2020, 03:25 PM
I see the point but they make it relatively easy considering either normal blue or green portholes open Gates. Plus these elite portholes have high GL. Which makes them good for farming.

Rogue[emoji1655]

reyals
03-16-2020, 09:51 PM
who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold...

do u really think that gates is best place to make gold atm? lol, i'm so sorry about you

tnxs
03-17-2020, 06:21 AM
There are many players who only run red gates while there are many players who work hard to open the red gates by playing the frontier ... there shud be some kind of KEY or PASS given to player. Who run the blue gates so that they can access the red gates...and not all players must be given entry into it .. seems very unfair on players who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold... some system where in 300 blue runs gives access to 24 hrs of red gates...... devs what do u guys think....????I agree to this idea. +10

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

tnxs
03-17-2020, 06:26 AM
There are many players who only run red gates while there are many players who work hard to open the red gates by playing the frontier ... there shud be some kind of KEY or PASS given to player. Who run the blue gates so that they can access the red gates...and not all players must be given entry into it .. seems very unfair on players who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold... some system where in 300 blue runs gives access to 24 hrs of red gates...... devs what do u guys think....????I love this idea.. Cuz many player "only online" when the red gates are opened..

There must be a reward or something to work hard to open the red gates.

And maybe have the qualifications. Maybe frontier points. To enter the red gates.. How about that..

Crocodile
03-17-2020, 06:31 AM
There are many players who only run red gates while there are many players who work hard to open the red gates by playing the frontier ... there shud be some kind of KEY or PASS given to player. Who run the blue gates so that they can access the red gates...and not all players must be given entry into it .. seems very unfair on players who are GREEDY WHO ONLY COME AND PLAY RED GATES and try to loot away most of gold... some system where in 300 blue runs gives access to 24 hrs of red gates...... devs what do u guys think....????1st, nobody force them to run frontier. A lot of new player run that map for quest.
2nd, its a free game..everybody entitled to anything as long as it not against the T&C.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

tnxs
03-17-2020, 10:48 AM
1st, nobody force them to run frontier. A lot of new player run that map for quest.
2nd, its a free game..everybody entitled to anything as long as it not against the T&C.

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkIt is the matter of appreciation to those forcing themselve to open the red gates. And not for those who are not running frontier but only waiting to open the red gates.

It is a matter of fair and balances..

Encryptions
03-17-2020, 12:07 PM
So if I wake up and only blue portal is open and I go to work and get home 13 hours later. Red portal is now open and I am not allowed to run it since I didn't run blue portal. This is stupid, no. You guys are only thinking about your selves, remember there are people who are busy irl and are unable to play the game.

You guys are taking from yourselves too. What if you want to make a pt but no one in your op pt ran blue portal so now you don't have a party to run red with and it will be hard to find a party since not many people are able to run blue portal due to work, time zones, or any other things going on.

Jairus980
03-17-2020, 01:27 PM
Another day, another selfish thread

Lookupnabs
03-17-2020, 02:03 PM
Then there is no use of blue portals ... ig according to ur thought ...

Noceur
03-17-2020, 10:51 PM
Idk about thatz but yeah people need to actually run red. Why don't you try doing a strike? Have everyone who does it not do it until the others help

Crocodile
03-17-2020, 11:47 PM
It is the matter of appreciation to those forcing themselve to open the red gates. And not for those who are not running frontier but only waiting to open the red gates.

It is a matter of fair and balances..

Sent from my FB100 using TapatalkMeans that every player should dedicate their life and run it 300x like the op said? Fair and balance is subjective, people not obligated to games only.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
03-18-2020, 07:51 AM
-1 selfish thread calling out on other selfish ppl smh