PDA

View Full Version : Helping guild

Likelike
07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
I Am looking for a guild that will help me learn this game since i am new i play on a iPad and itouch. I do have ventrillo and a mic. And are a good team player.

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 10:59 PM
i could help u ingame with whatever u need.

also i play on an ipod touch and i ordered an ipad yesterday, would u say pocket legends is better on ipad or worse? i understand the ipad has a bigger screen but the ipod touch is smaller and the buttons are closer together so i was just wondering whats better

Likelike
07-26-2010, 11:01 PM
I think iPad is a lot better bt it's my bros so most of the time I play on the touch but yeah I think it's better

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 11:25 PM
cool well since your new to the game i suggest you check out my guide to leveling

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4512-violentsaints-guide-to-powerleveling-(from-lvl-1-to-45-in-3-days-or-less!)

alternatively you could just buy the campaign bundles and lvl in the dungeons specific to your level if you cant find any high level players to help you.

Likelike
07-26-2010, 11:29 PM
Ok thx I'll check that out now

kavanah
07-30-2010, 05:00 PM
We aren't currently opening membership, however we are shooting by the release date of guilds (sometime mid-late august) to be ready for membership. So keep leveling, enjoying the game, and making friends, and if you choose to check us out you can go to our forums on the bottom of my signature. Have a good one!

Barbamitsos
07-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Kavanah stfu with ure guild! Wherever u go u try to tell people about it. Ffs

Cascade
07-30-2010, 05:03 PM
If you need any help with the game using an iPad i can help because i play on one.

Barbamitsos
07-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Oh yea cascade joined my guild :)

vulgarstrike
07-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Phoenix is kind of an upstart rebellion IMO, its just former guild members from all the other guilds who have ran away.
now im not saying this is the best guild, but if you want a guild of the most successful, active, and friendly players, visit theappradar.com/pl
and we can back that up. the background story, the big events, all by The Legends.

we aren't super competitive or anything so if you're into that visit the Venom forum.

bladesword
08-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Our guild are happy to lv u =)